Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey, hope everyone is doing as well as possible during these times. I'd really need some objective, unbiased advice from someone who's preferably more experienced than me when it comes to romance and relationships (so pretty much anyone lol). This...
Posted in Dating Advice by HowMuch
28 535
Me and my girlfriend were dating for 8 months. Things were great, saw each other almost everyday. She told me she loved me first, I already knew I loved her but was scared to run her off. We had so much in common in life, and what we wanted out of...
Posted in Getting Back Together by TB901
16 303
I know this is a long post. Iíll put a TLDR at the end for anyone who doesnít want to read the whole thing (TLDR=Too long, didnít read.) I have OCD, clinically diagnosed. I...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Cynder
16 199
Recently got back in contact with and old FWB. We havenít spoken in a very long time. He says I ghosted him. Upon starting to hang out again, he mentioned that he is shocked at how successful I am and everything I have going on with myself and he...
Posted in Dating Advice by hoyos2020
14 237
Hello everyone, The other day my boyfriend and I were looking at photos on his phone to make a contact photo for myself. He went to the bathroom and I scrolled back to October. We have been together for over a year since July 2019. I found multiple...
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Dance100
17 340
I am in a 11 month relationship with a wonderful young woman. We worked through some distance issues (we live in different cities 2.5 hours apart) However, she is very serious on getting married. We are very compatible. However, I do not view two...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by George132283
13 292
Hey, looking for some input on this. my husband's nephew has a ex girlfriend who has been in the family since before I married my husband. She been around for over 10 years and we get alone well alone. He is like a big brother to her, their both in...
Posted in Relationship Communication by dodadei3
9 219
I just don't know what to do! it frustrates me that he got mad and even cuss at me for wanting to buy a vibrator. he could've just told me that he don't want me to buy a vibrator because it makes him feel uncomfortable. that should be enough for me...
Posted in Relationship Advice by ania
8 250
I have not really found much resources on the web about this. I realize that some personality disorders deal with painting an individual black as a means of their disorder and to cut them off. Does this goes as far as having similarly related...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Romeo2448
12 352
I worked with my fiance for years before we started dating. He put in a transfer to a state 4k miles away a month before we began dating. It got approved a few weeks after seeing each other but we always had the biggest crush on each other for...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Chiquita85
16 380
Hi my name is Nicole. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 7 years and yesterday I found out that he was on a dating app. I am completely heartbroken because our relationship has always been great but apparently things werenít as they seemed....
Posted in Relationship Advice by Nicolinaaa
10 347
Hi, my partner and I have been going through a rough patch lately, I broke up with him in June, for giving me silent treatment after arguments and withdrawing practical and emotional support after same. It got to the point where it was the straw that...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Kitty2705
22 552
Hi all, I've been single for almost a year now, focusing on my second year of college but really missing having a girlfriend especially going into winter. The gym I go to recently opened back up so I started going again. I normally go in the early AM...
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Nman4141
7 282
So I Met this Girl at an Event. Im also a Girl. We went to drink afterwards and I got tipsy and asked her to kiss me. It worked and she took me to her apartment, but as we were going there, I got completely drunk. We had sex but I forgot everything...
Posted in Dating Advice by Brokkoli
30 734
Warning this is going to be long but I need advice and the only way to get it is to explain everything. I have been trying to figure this out on my own now for going on 2 months but I still stuck at a fork in the road. To start at the beginning, 3...
Posted in Relationship Advice by unsure27
35 604
Hey guys again, if you remember my story , after my ex bf breakup with me he wanted to be friends , however I tried but find myself always thinking about him and told him I need space because I still have feelings , and went no contact few weeks...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Mayo l22
37 862
Hi all. I have not posted here before but I am looking for some advice on a situation I am facing. I have been with my partner for over 6 years. We have a great relationship and moved over seas together. But recently (the last 2 months) I find...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Snoof
6 278
That my husband and his family, who have acted like my family over the last decade, wouldn't validate my belief that I experienced emotional abuse. I don't know why I want the validation so badly, but it hurts that I was made to feel like a little...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by PinkMoonlite
6 328
Hi everyone this is my first post on here but I need help. I know Iím probably overthinking this whole thing but I canít help but feel upset about it. Last night I called my boyfriend who was hanging out with his friend. When he answered he...
Posted in Dating Advice by JG2020
11 432
Iíve been with my bf for 8 yrs. About 3-4 yrs into the relationship he said he couldnít be with someone who was sexually assaulted. He made how he feels clear and was upfront about his experience with molestation as a child by males and females....
Posted in Dating Advice by Evie917
18 530
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together