Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My girlfriend and I have been going out for about a year and a half. Lately she has been giving me cold shoulder. She takes a while to respond to my texts or if she does, itís just a word or two response, she goes out with her friends but when I ask if sh
Posted in Dating Advice by Ayes
7 157
Has anyone even been, or is currently a victim of scapegoating by their own family? lt's terrible, no matter how much you tell yourself it's not you, they still somehow are able to get to you. And even though, in the worst cases, no contact is the only
Posted in Parenting and Families by Camber 2019
20 245
So, my friend, who I will call r, and me were chatting. We discovered that we both used to have a crush on mutual friend a. R and me were talking about how crazy that was and about how r needed to tell a. I met up with a later this week, and, thinking r h
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Lily1578
7 153
Many of you know my rather (lengthy) history on here. Anyway my wife and I have been together (married) for 2.5y, together for 11 years overall. Recently we had our first child, T, about 3.5 months ago now. Ever since delivery, and home from the hos
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by a_lifters_life
14 349
My partner's close family member just passed away. I didn't know him but I met his adult daughter. I am not sure if he will ask me to support him at funeral. Somehow I would feel left out if his friends will be there but not me. Is it wrong to think th
Posted in Relationship Advice by irka000
31 536
Well, Iím a 25 year old female, who is ready but not ready to get pregnant. Iíve been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now & has been asking for a baby for about 2 years now. I loveeeeee kids, I grew up taking care of kids (moms was a foster mother).
Posted in Pregnancy by Jubliee
12 240
Hi, So, I'm in a solid, committed relationship. Thing is, he is committed to living at home so he can help his mom. She is largely independent, but she needs a little help with some day to day things. In the last 4 years I have spent more time at hi
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by myalien
7 182
I am 21 and my boyfriend is 29 . He has PTSD from his childhood from his mother . Lately he has been lashing out and trying to dump me cause his mother is making our relationship difficult . After the last out of talking for two hours to come back to comm
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by LadyLantern
15 260
I don't know what to do in my situation. I've been in no contact with my ex. He's been texting me lately. I tried to resist replying, but ended up talking to him. I don't know what to make from what he said. Can someone please pm me? I'd like to get advic
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Skylark89
5 188
I havenít responded, but am shocked to receive this message from someone I met off a serious dating site. We chatted for 3 weeks and met once and were planning to meet again. My gut reaction is not to respond. Itís too bad heís responding to the situation
Posted in Dating Advice by heartbroken84
23 522
I reached out to my ex expressing being disappointment that he resented me so much as I valued him in my life and I was sad that it ended with animosity between us. After months of ignoring me, he replied to this recent email with ďI donít hate you, get o
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by charis32
18 346
Hi guys, will keep this short. Went out for 8 months. I wasn't a good boyfreind and took her for granted. Our break up was bad. Both our fault. She broke up with me because her feelings changed however she was lying about seeing other guys while s
Posted in Getting Back Together by angelo44
14 299
Hello! I'll try to keep it as short as possible while providing enough details, as I do not want to keep you reading for too long. My ex (M21) broke up with me (F23) 4 1/2 months ago, we were together for 2 years and 2 months. Everything was amazing,
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by lilac2817
4 165
Iíve had a big transformation since I started posting on here a week ago. Iíve done a lot of spiritual reflection this week and itís lead to where I am now. And I guess I just want everyone to know that comes to this site in a panic like I did that it is
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by cmf1011
2 141
Quick bio Me:25 him:27 Together 5 1/2yrs with 2 month break about a year ago. So this friend of his i have always had trouble with, they have known eachother for 10 years or so and are not very close, partner has says he just feels bad for her as she
Posted in Jealousy by Unsure2012
7 187
BF (35M) and I (35F) have been together 3 1/2 years. We started location-sharing on our phones in Year One upon his suggestion. At first I thought it was a bit creepy. He's an amazingly great guy, although he can be controlling in some ways, like everyone
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by alibabac
31 634
Hello. I've been a serious relationship with a woman for a little over a year and a half. There is love between us and there are things that I love about her and I think she feels the same way, but I can't shake the feeling that our relationship is one si
Posted in Relationship Advice by jul-els
40 740
Ok I'm 45, at 45 my grandpa died, my cousin died, my dad at 45 had a triple by pass and lived for 18 years. My health though still good is starting to change. Cholesterol borderline high, I have 3 months to reduce it or start expensive meds. I'm back on W
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Jetta
8 190
So I have thought a lot where to get some insight on this matter, since I live far away from my loved ones and even though they want to help, they haven't been through something similar, that is: long distance breakup. My boyfriend and I met while studyi
Posted in Getting Back Together by lion123
9 263
Hi, I have just found this forum and I am desperate for advice please. I have been in a relationship with an older guy (I am 33 he is 49) for about 18 months now. In the time I have known him, I have helped him through alot from homelessness, addictio
Posted in Getting Back Together by Hannahsmith
17 349
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together