New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Why does my husband walk away from me instead of talking about how I feel. When I confronted him about how he's treating he got angry, ignored me and walked away. I expressed to him that I feel lile he's talks down on me and is mean to me at times and ins
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by NovaBella
1 18
Hi enotalone members Me and my ex gf had been in a relationship for 8 months (the last 5 months were LDR). The first 6 months were great, we never had an argument and I treated her exceptionally well and made her laugh very often, we had alot of things
Posted in Getting Back Together by RightHand
1 36
So I am just curious...by no means trying to read into the situation but get a better understanding of men (martians) after my last break up I decided to take some time to re center and figure out why my relationships don't go anywhere. In turn I have rea
Posted in Dating by FredGinger
5 71
I've been riding the bus on and off for a year now, and I absolutely hate it. Whenever I know I'm going to ride it, I can't sleep the night before and I can barely eat in the morning. I get shaky, my chest begins to hurt, my heart pounds like crazy in my
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Teamgrimmie
2 38
I recently entered the dating scene after being married for several years. I met a man online that seems to be a good match, we are the same age and have a lot in common. At first, the sex was often and he satisfied me. Around 4 months in, he anounces tha
Posted in Jealousy by Hurt10
0 30
I feel pretty sure that I am reading this situation correctly, but I would love to have some independent confirmation. My gf of 4 years and I have just moved to same state, but different cities. She says we are soul-mates, talks about our future togeth
Posted in Breaking Up by Wally1066
8 77
Hey guys, this is my first time using this website. I am excited for the feedback and if anyone needs my opinion like I am going to ask for yours, let me know! So basically heres the story: I met this girl at work, we hit it off (both college studen
Posted in Dating by diverse
2 66
I met this guy 9 months ago and everything about him swept me off my feet. He does things so sweet I thought they were only on movies. He was always interested in what I had to say. I know this sounds crazy but we moved into the same apartment after only
Posted in Dating by FairyFail
6 126
Quite a read! He was from a different state but in the process of moving to my state when we met. He would come down every weekend and we would go to lunch or dinner or even a road trip and spend the whole day. I was initially extremely attracted to ju
Posted in Dating by lovekind
7 103
I guess this question goes to people who have ever dumped others. Is it easier than being dumped? I've only dumped a girl once and it's only because she couldn't stop cheating on me. Healing questions for dumpers- especially for those who didn't mo
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Disenchanted
7 124
I'm a guy and my best friend is a girl, I've known her for 6 months but in that time we've spent pretty much every day together. I told her that I like her and previously she would say that she would never go there with me and that we are friends and that
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by RobHill76
1 51
Is it weird that my boyfriend's mom had him ask me to come over for her birthday? We've been together less than a year and I would call our relationship fairly low-key (We typically see each other a couple times a week). On the one hand, both of our paren
Posted in Relationships by BlueEternity
7 93
Hello and thank you for reading, 10 months ago I met a man online whom I met in real life a month later. We instantaneously fell madly in love. When I say madly, it was like nothing I ever experienced, or thought it was humanly possible to experience.
Posted in Relationships by Thejaded
6 104
This is such a weird feeling because I met a girl I actually like. I didn't think I would find someone after my first love... very excited that I've made so much progress. Even if this doesn't work out it still tells me that I have made a ton of progress
Posted in Dating by positiveone
1 53
No need to get into the specifics or details of my break up here, but bottom line is that my ex girlfriend broke up with me a little over a month ago. We were together for about 10 months. Im 16 so im very young, i know, but the feelings i have are very r
Posted in Breaking Up by Rjw716
4 80
For hours Iíve struggled to find a suitable forum to release all of this, and I thought this would be a good place considering this entire situation is beginning to take a mental toll on me. Iíve gone to a few close friends about this, but I feel that it
Posted in Conversational Tips by vanillabean82
2 60
Hello not sure if this is the right forum to post at but just thought is try, I have been smoking cigarettes for a year now and decided it's time to stop so my health can become better, I haven't smoked one all day but I get chest pains when I don't s
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Queenmarie24
7 69
My ex girlfriend and I broke up last October. Ever since then we have been having really bad emotional conflicts. We broke up because after 2 years and a half she said that she was never in love with me. That she felt pressured into the relationship and t
Posted in Getting Back Together by stephanie86
6 99
My girlfriend and I have been together for three years (we are 22), and everything has been perfect except sex and passion. We click so well, love each other's families, and have been planning on moving in together at the end of the year. But our sex has
Posted in Sex and Romance by yeezuscrust
5 129
My girlfriend and I came to and end in May. She dumped me citing we both needed to find happiness outside of each other and do our own thing for a bit. She said "i love you but we can't right now". Anyways, I've done all the single stuff I felt I had to
Posted in Getting Back Together by throaway2948
17 274
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together