Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. We started dating in high school and have been together ever since. From my perspective, our relationship has always been so great. We never really fight, we have so much love and happiness togethe
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by SomeoneNew32
7 78
My ex left me for another girl. However, he wanted to be friends. I knew this wasnít the best thing to do so I decided to quit contacting him and ignore him. It drove him NUTS. He kept on begging me to talk to him. I remember giving in to his emotions and
Posted in Getting Back Together by MarissaCD
7 79
I met this Foreign woman back in the spring. She was very happy to give me her number when I asked. I waited a few days to message her. I didn't know much about her so I decided to take things slow. We made play dates for our kids and would hang out a
Posted in Infidelity by Tsmiles
7 121
Asking for phone number to "text and get to know each other". Isn't that what dating is for? Is this the new way of doing things? Or should i have my guard up? Because right now my guard is up.
Posted in Dating Advice by Jetta
8 126
I've been with him for 6 years, and we've lived together for 3. We are both in the entertainment industry. This year he's been doing cocaine, mdma, g, and speed, because he has been working insane hours, but it's because he's making the choice to take on
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Moon13
22 258
This is really difficult to fully include everything but Iím going to try to give as full a background as possible as I would love to get some help with this. Iím worried that over however many years Iíve become asexual. Iím 33 and Iíve been online da
Posted in Dating Advice by Reflective82
31 330
SORRY FOR TYPOS WAS WRITTEN ON MY PHONE Me (23F) and my now ex- bf (23M) of 5 years broke up because he needed time to grow and learn how to be happy on his own and he didnít have the time or his heart in our relationship? We never had any problems the
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by cjgirl888
8 261
Creating a new post because I didnít realize I couldnít copy my post from somewhere else. Sorry!! I met a guy through a mutual friend. Iím not sure if heís interested. He is recently divorced as am I. He is terribly shy. I am too. We both get less shy
Posted in Dating Advice by Suddenly1821
9 239
What do you do if in NC but ex calls/txts to tell you their Father has passed away and you're invited to the funeral?
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by misterjister
15 308
When my boyfriend and I have phone sex he likes to talk about what me and my exes did sexually. He gets turned on by the details. Is this normal.
Posted in Sex and Romance by Rickey45
10 232
I just came across a Quora article with examples of true love. Two stories in particular brought tears to my eyes. 1) A handsome and athletic young man is pictured with his beautiful girlfriend, probably at prom or something. Next there is a picture hi
Posted in Love Advice by MirrorKnight
13 317
Hello all. I'm new to this forum. Thanks in advance for your time and advice. My ex and I dated for 6 months when he suddenly sent me a text saying he wanted to break up. I was shocked as it came completely out of the blue. To me our relationship was m
Posted in Getting Back Together by SophiaG
9 197
I met this guy in the party. We started meeting on alternate days, it's been 2.5 months now but we are still not exclusive. We haven't had a discussion around it because he has gone through a breakup 1 week before we met. So he said he doesn't want to run
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by TiWi
30 650
Hey everyone. I feel so broken and lost, I am completely shocked. I never felt pain so intense in my entire life. I will try to keep this as short as possible, but there are so many details to my story, forgive me if this is too long. I need help. I am 33
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Dmk1986e
7 173
Long story short, a little over a month ago I broke up with a woman I love due to distance and a fear that my sense of fidelity was waning. Well, like Joni said ďyou donít know what youíve got Ďtill itís gone...Ē and now I can see what an epic mistake I m
Posted in Getting Back Together by Skeptic76
16 469
Hey guys! So Iím new to this section and I wanted to see what you guys thought about this! So Iím dating this guy I havenít met him in person yet but weíve been texting for about a month now. Everythingís pretty good but I just got out of an abusive relat
Posted in Dating Advice by Mel20192019
15 438
For the past few months, Iíve been seeing my boyfriend. We were good friends for a long time (a year) before we started dating. He is the kindest, most thoughtful person Iíve ever met and I truly love him. He made a comment yesterday about our honeymoon a
Posted in Sex and Romance by BlueScorpio
4 96
Hi, everyone My sister in law and I have known each other since she was in middle school (about 6 years) and always got along well. There were just two little things that bothered me a tiny bit: the first, that everytime she would come over small items w
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by viv19
30 593
Hi Everyone, I have always been hanging out with a guy friend for a whilealmost every week. Now he is inviting me over to his house for the first timeto his house potluck party from dinner time to 12 a.m. as his parents are out of town. My guy friend s
Posted in Dating Advice by suzysuzy
12 333
Itís been 5 months since me and my ex ended a 4.5 year relationship. At this stage I am doing better than I was a few months ago! My motivation is back and Iím working out most days which has definitely improved my self esteem. I have pretty much given up
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bro32
14 310
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together