Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi, Iím one of those that really dislikes pre-date phone calls. Iíve done only one and it turned out to save time eliminating him but half of me wondered if the phone call itself was part of the issue. He sounded odd, the conversation...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by FirstDates
0 48
My ex(17F) and I(18M) broke up in March. I spent some time trying to get her back and she started ignoring me, I went no contact and reached out and she ignored my first attempt to re-establish contact, so I waited for about two weeks, and reached...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jordan21
5 85
Hello everyone, Iím not doing well at the moment. Things arenít going the way I want them to be. But thatís life, right? Social media and comparing my life to others is killing me. Iím 28 years old, been single for 1 year now after an...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Pikachu
4 92
My dad was very abusive when growing up. He was physically abusive to my sisters/mother and emotionally abusive frequently. He was very mentally ill often so my mothers/sisters saw this as part of his symptoms and moved past it. I couldn't, and...
Posted in Parenting and Families by EggThrow
5 128
This is pure torture. There's so much to this story that it might be hard to keep track with. I was friends with the pastor's daughter--and I stress friends--we never did anything that suggested otherwise---literally all we did is talk online and...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by drivenfuture
12 257
I've always had some anxiety, but it's gotten extremely bad this year. I have a psychiatrist appointment in a couple of weeks, but meanwhile I'm feeling this desperate loneliness and worry. I know it's partly situational- working at home, not being...
Posted in Personal Growth by PinkMoonlite
11 224
If you (female) had a friend (male) that invites you out and the last 3 times you have given them these responses what should the male friend interpret from them? The male hasnít always given a lot of prior notice to the female. 1. Oh I wish I...
Posted in Dating Advice by m6r18p65
14 294
Together for three years. We moved in together about 1.5 years ago. I was initially most attracted by her kindness. She exudes kindness... she probably has the kindest eyes Iíve ever seen. She has a pet that she dotes on as well, and seeing how...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Momoba
23 442
I recently went on a fifth date with a really great girl. She is very sweet and kind. Our conversations are effortless. She treats me amazingly and does everything you want the person your dating to do. Despite this, I feel like there is something...
Posted in Dating Advice by dmveep
34 507
Hey everyone. So recently my ex and I got back together after a year and a half apart. We started talking about getting back together a little less than a year ago. When we broke up, I had a sort of rebound with a friend. I was confused and...
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Lizafrog
23 404
Hey all, I've been going to this cafe for a number of years - there's a new girl who started working there at the start of this year - she's super attractive. Anyway, I've noticed her more in the recent few months - she is always really smiley...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by crazyfast
8 191
Hello everyone, Iím currently having a difficult situation with my future mother in law. My fiancť and I have been engaged for about two months and dating for about 2.5 years and have lived together for 1 year. I met my fiancťís family soon...
Posted in Relationship Advice by cotalava
20 313
Hello. I am a 26-year-old girl who feels completely alone, devastated, exhausted, and unwilling to fight anymore. Please, don't judge or insult me as this is the last thing I need since I try my best fight and heal my invisible wounds. I am a...
Posted in Personal Growth by raquellexxx
9 307
Letís say you briefly dated someone in your past (think ~2 months, start to finish), things were going pretty great and the interest was mutual, but you ultimately decided to end things before a serious relationship was established. Let's...
Posted in Getting Back Together by joyce
19 578
My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and 4 months, and were in a Ďcomplicatedí friendship for 2 years before that. We come from a society where dating is frowned upon, so only our mothers and some other friends and family from her...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Throwaway391
14 351
So my younger brother (22 years old) has been getting on my nerves lately. My sister just recently moved out and while it was quiet for awhile, my brother now decided to move to her room which is upstairs on top of mine. He's a lazy kid who's getting...
Posted in Parenting and Families by JDMxTeGrA101
18 472
I posted a while back about finding myself in a situationship with a 47 yo divorce with 4 kids. Much of the advice for myself was to steer clear and find a new roommate which for various reasons did not work out. I stayed, and yes-i did continue...
Posted in Relationship Advice by foreverblue
13 448
Many years ago, I injured my back. Actually, I fractured it. And have been living with pain ever since. I finally got approval from insurance for surgery. But surgery for this is not easy. Doctor says it takes about 5 to 6 hours. They start with...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by kalikat
5 218
Hi all. Thanks for the advice on my other post. I was really going to just cut contact and move on. But, my ex has been going kinda crazy. And I caved and got pulled back into this. So now, Iím wondering if Iím being strung along or not. I really...
Posted in Getting Back Together by ritz455
10 360
Hello, so I have been recently thinking about an old friend of mine that I knew for several years. A couple of years ago, She came out to me as a lesbian. However, as the years have gone on, I have noticed some things that might mean she was into me...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by katyfran45
11 333
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together