Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I always thought we had a pretty good sex life (he is the only man I’ve eve slept with). 5 years ago I saw an email (we have access to each others accounts) where he signed up as ‘wife not put out’ looking out for local hookups. I confronted him and he
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Luckylake27
1 18
Hi everyone - I'm going to try and keep this as short as possible, I could use some advice. Im 33, and have a history of being very needy and pushy in the past with relationships. So... I met a guy about 2 years ago, we seemed to have everything in co
Posted in Dating Advice by Kaldia
1 38
He is a typical Mr Unavailable. We were close once and we’d text all the time. I was coming out of a destructive relationship and soon our involvement became romantic. Despite his advances and “promises”, he was just unable to commit to a relationship wit
Posted in Dating Advice by blanchedrose
4 118
Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now. He is a 30 year old man, with 2 master degrees from the college and a mediocre government job. His mother abandoned him upon birth and his father was never in the picture (he went to the jail and
Posted in Dating Advice by jiji
10 157
So after being called “dramatic” and “crazy” and being told on numerous occasions that I am sabotaging the relationship or that I always jump to conclusions.. I have been left completely confused about my situation and I am now resorting to posting a thre
Posted in Infidelity by Devastated123
13 144
We meet online at the beginning on January and talked all the time, about everything. Our personalities, aspirations, career/family goals, are all extremely similar. We would talk all day, everyday, and the conversations were great; up until about March 9
Posted in Relationship Advice by 098littlebit
1 56
Never mind! It’s not even worth it. Decision made!
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by thinkstoohard
0 63
Hi so I got fired from my job of 11 years because I said a joke to an assistant supervisor via IM that he did not want to ever help me because I was colored, well nevertheless a joke that I meant no harm got me terminated once he reported me to h.r. I was
Posted in Suicide by Tab2n0
8 291
Can you delete my thread? Problem resolved.
Posted in Forum Assistance by BeenBurned
3 105
So I met this girl on the train on the way back from a football(soccer) away game in Nottingham in early March. Me and my mate where drunk and had a good laugh with a few people on the train. Especially this one girl. We added each on Facebook and c
Posted in Dating Advice by TheCasual
6 127
Ever be in a relationship that you dont even know if it's a relationship? Lol As you're reading this, keep in mind that she initiated everything, so leave out all the "seemingly clingy or needy" stuff because if anything, that was her Anyways met th
Posted in Dating Advice by Braytc
4 122
Ever be in a relationship that you dont even know if it's a relationship? Lol As you're reading this, keep in mind that she initiated everything, so leave out all the "seemingly clingy or needy" stuff because if anything, that was her Anyways met th
Posted in Relationship Advice by Braytc
4 85
I can't tell if a girl is flirting with me, dating someone, or a die-hard single. I am a teenage guy who has no experience with relationships, so please help. For a while, I felt like this girl in my school might have been interested. (She w
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by aqwe
2 62
Okay so I’ve been talking to this girl for a little over 3 weeks now. We went on one date and hung out at her house once, and we literally text all the time and FaceTime sometimes too. She always says things like I look cute and “look at you”, and we were
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Jkpreme1
2 63
I cannot take it anymore with this narcissistic b1tch . Four years now and I cannot escape the abusive relationship . I have blocked her from everywhere but she manages to find me in person and seduce me back in the fking relationship . I cannot tell any
Posted in Abuse and Violence by Polter
41 1,077
A thread to vent/relate/point out the obvious that it's just one day closer to healing about how holidays seem to hurt after a breakup. My post is I'm doing much better with my healing. Still NC to help with that and doing things I like and are benefi
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Utterlyhurt
2 104
I am 25 year old woman and an only child. My parents never had any other kids by choice because they wanted to give me my best chance. I grew up with my mother mostly until 4, she stayed at home while my father worked. I dont remember much from that time,
Posted in Parenting and Families by Notmi
11 220
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over two years. Last year he was diagnosed with cancer. I was there through all the chemo and radiation. He recently found out his cancer came back and spread. He has a year to live. His exgirlfri
Posted in Dating Advice by ChewT
44 741
Basically I still really like her and I want another chance but I lied and now she’s saying she can’t give me one and she said she liked someone else and we’ve stayed friends but every time I’m around her she’s on top of me pretending to kiss me and stuff
Posted in Getting Back Together by Helpmemeplz
3 119
**Ooops, this should be under attraction and flirting I think** So this cutey I used to work with contacts me about a month ago, and we had been slowly becoming closer. She ramped up the texts and they were more and more affectionate, and she wanted
Posted in Dating Advice by Seff
12 248
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together