Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I am at a point in my life where I am reeling from what happened to me. I am in a state of cognitive dissonance still, so I do not think I fully comprehend what has happened to me yet. I met a guy 1.5 years ago on Tinder. He was perfect to me, everything
Posted in Divorce Advice by deedee911
0 0
Hi, I am new on here. I was wondering if anyone has ever been with a narcissist or sociopath?
Posted in Abuse and Violence by RosieW
0 0
My girlfriend, Sarah, and I met about a year ago. I have a female friend, Cat, who I have known for about a year longer than Sarah. Before Sarah and I started to date, she was a new college student and I wanted to introduce her to people, so I took her to
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by johnson1020
9 60
My guy friend Christian and I met up on Valentines Day as friends, and then again a week later. I guess Cupid was visiting us on his holiday, because I couldn't stop thinking about him after his first visit. On his second visit I told him that, and that I
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by TulipWriter
21 210
1st I need to start by saying I am in a relationship for 10+ years and with the person below nothing sexual ever happened I became friendly with a girl at work as she broke up with her 2nd husband. She has two kids 16 and 13. First, I helped her out se
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by lowndes8
4 59
We split 10 month ago officially after 8 long years and a 4 year old baby girl. She ended it because I was unfaithful. To many lies from me, I needed to grow up tbh. I hit rock bottom, and built myself back up. I feel like Iím a man after that experience.
Posted in Relationship Advice by lonewolf1991
4 132
Hey all, what are your thoughts on coronavirus and who here is starting to get a little freaked out, like myself? I don't think stores will be empty in the United States any time soon, but I'm expecting the worst to still come... Would love to hear everyo
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by BecxyRex
19 286
Hi everyone, just looking for some advice on my relationship here as I feel all my friends and family are too involved to give unbiased advise. TIA So my boyfriend(21) and I(20) have been together just over 8months, we were part of a friendship group a
Posted in Relationship Advice by girl1
13 230
Okay, So its a long story. I am in my second year of college and a lot has happened since I entered college. As a context, I must inform you that there were some pretty traumatizing incidents that happened in school, as a result of which I kind of ended u
Posted in Friendship and Friends by sarameldrin
6 87
We were together 12y, married 3, and have a 8 month old. Anywho its been a heck of a saga, but she showed her hand and it was the last straw. Last tuesday I officially had filed for divorce, and im now going through the process. I wont waste time ta
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by a_lifters_life
2 98
Our family is at a point where we rarely get along. There is a lot of anger between my parents, 2 sisters and I, and i always thought i could count on my sisters. My younger sister and I always got on SO well but suddenly things have changed! I have 3 chi
Posted in Parenting and Families by ZeddsDed
15 181
I am remarried and have 3 kids that live with us 50% of the time. My wife has 1 child who lives with the ex husband 100% of the time. My kids can at times be messy. This drives my wife crazy. I understand her concern and I continue to work with my kids
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by dsdavid
34 578
Bit of a back ground. Three year relationship, which ended one year ago. It was mutual however my gf suggested it and we had been having problems for a while. She stopped wanting to see me, wouldn't talk when out. I tried to talk abiut things but I would
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Yahsud
15 234
I posted the other day about some issues my boyfriend and I were having. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. It's been a rocky relationship to say the least. We met when he was married...he moved in with me after 2 months and we got
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by L1987
14 301
Basically i broke up with my boyfriend. During my first/second year of uni, i was seeing another boy but it was a cycle of being used and hurt and it lead me into a very dark place and i didn't have the self respect to walk away from it so it caused qui
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by brooks468
3 130
I'm a 24 year old male, a few days ago I met a girl randomly. We had really good conversation and had a ton of similar experiences/traits. As we went our ways she asked me if I had a Instagram, followed me on Instagram and gave me her number without m
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Trimper
9 157
I'm currently living with my boyfriend of nearly 2 years. The first 10 months of our relationship was long distance, as we met online. I was his first serious relationship, so he was (and still is) pretty inexperienced in every single thing regarding love
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Lleni
11 363
Long story short, I got dumped a month ago. A lot of it was my fault, since I neglected a LDR that I didn't really fully commit or invest enough in. One of the last texts from me was (be prepared this was long but there were a lot more): "I don't k
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by mattyb777
11 349
She was diagnosed about a week ago a few days before he 90th birthday. Her doctor moved away and was without one for a year and it has been a year where she diminished a lot. It looks like mom has a great doctor now at least but of course the diagn
Posted in Parenting and Families by lukeb
5 166
I think my friend's BF is abusive. But this could definitely be a result of subjectivity. I need some additional perspective. I don't want to say anything to her if it is not truly warranted. My friend met her BF online. She was instantly attracted to
Posted in Abuse and Violence by loyal
18 334
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together