Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
well i am in year 10 and i am going in to year 11 i am not sure how to study for my exams and i am not sure what i need to take with me to school every day for year 11 i am not sure what i need to do to get a good grade or what i need to bring with me to
Posted in Parenting and Families by AliceSummers
2 3
Hi all. I really need help about this situation. Basically my boyfriend of 2.5 years kissed with another girl this week-end. I am 24 and he is 23. He is my second serious relationship and I am his first. So, this weekend he went to see his best friend
Posted in Infidelity by Teddygirl
7 45
Hi Last week my partner of 2.5 years whom I supported through some very difficult times dumped me over text. They were really not nice about it and I felt the only way to get over it was to distract myself with my career, fitness, family and downloaded a
Posted in Dating Advice by Habba712
13 86
Girlfriend left so fast Girlfriend left at a blink of eye over a small first time disagreement , just as I was getting on a 5.5 flight to go to work for 3 weeks. Our realarionship seemed to be going very good to me. We both seemed very happy
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by To nice
3 71
Hi, lím Beth and Iím having trouble deciding what to do. Any advise will be very helpful. Me and my ex dated for about 4 years, the first 3yrs was amazing but in the last year we start to drift apart, he stop caring and didnít want to hangout or even m
Posted in Getting Back Together by Wonder01234
5 94
My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for nearly 4 years. We seem to have differing morals on some matters, one of which I feel I really need some calibration on. My mother is a recovering alcoholic who was admitted to hospital for serious healt
Posted in Relationship Advice by Beej
23 250
Hi. So i posted in here a couple of days ago about my partner of 3 years who broke it off with me suddenly but was still reaching out every day telling me he loves me and doesnt want to lose me. I would ask him to meet or for us to talk and his response
Posted in Dating Advice by LOSTGIRLV
8 120
So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a month now (but we talked for a really long time) and we recently started getting into the more mature things like sex. BUT, I am a shy person and know my boundaries so I told him that I donít want to go past ta
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Cdlove
10 119
Sooo.. Iíve been with my boyfriend for about 4 years. Heís a truck driver. So heís on the road a lot. I get to see him a couple times per week. I broke up with him in March. We were broken up a few weeks, and spent the night together a few weeks later
Posted in Getting Back Together by sbeezii
13 186
I am 20 (f) and my ex-girlfriend is 24, we currently live together under my moms roof. She does not have a job right now and Iím the one who has been providing for her, paying the bills, cooking cleaning/ etc. since she lost her job and even before this.
Posted in Relationship Advice by Mixedemotion
17 224
I know people on here hate questions like this so sorry (oops) but Iíve pretty much been smitten for about 7 months now, itís driving me insane. Basically, Iím 24, heís 26. Heís really shy, Iím pretty shy but have my moments when I want to. We work tog
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Hithere
7 95
I'm already really fit, I exercise 8.5 hours a week. 1 hour 15 mins of taekwondo on Tues and Thurs, 4 hours of badminton on Sat, and 2 hours of badminton on Sunday. I exercise so much that I'm sore almost 24/7. But I am not losing weight or burning fat??
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by yun
12 228
(THIS IS REALLY LONG IM SORRY, IF YOU READ IT ALL ILY OKAY, I REALLY NEED ADVICE, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE QUESTION/SUMMARY) Okay, so about 6 or 7 years ago while I was still in high school I met a guy who I really liked. The thing is I met this gu
Posted in Dating Advice by shesmaudlin
10 249
Last night, I officially ended things with my ex. I should have done it a long time ago but it reached its limit last night. We had been dating for about a year, and she got confused a few times. We semi-broke up in December when she went away and wan
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by starlight588
6 191
Hello, I met a girl online and we spoke for a couple weeks, not too much but we phoned for 4 hours a time a few times and then she came over. She came over and we had a really nice time, we did sexual things together and the day after she went home (I was
Posted in Relationship Advice by Cledi
8 181
My Ex gf broke up with me very sudden and out of the blue....I begged and pleaded on and off for 3 weeks. She blocked me on all my social media week 2 of the break up. On week 3 she grabbed all her things gave me this huge long hug and was very emotional.
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by AnonymousQ
6 157
Hello, me again. A new conflict has risen from my last post about the same situation. Anyways, So my sister was the one who started this drama without my knowledge (see last post for details) and then Brian (my ex crush) reached out to me and rejected me.
Posted in Friendship and Friends by katyfran45
16 255
I've posted in other sections of this forum. But I really need help and some perspective on how and why things are how they are. I have no one to talk to, I'm on my own so any help/ advice on here would be very much appreciated. I 'mutually' split up wi
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Hutchypro
8 190
I wrote my dreams and goals, and started reading them aloud to myself everyday to remind myself what I am working hard towards. I don't like sharing my dreams to people much because I don't want them to pass judgment, but what is the harm expressing it he
Posted in Personal Growth by WannaTaco
5 106
Hello. My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other exclusively for the past year and a half. I'm 52, no kids, she's 56 and has two boys ages 17 and 14. The father of her sons is not a very good person from what she told me about him. He's crazy and ab
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by jul-els
27 452
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together