Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I made a very confusing entry the last time. In my first post, I shared about my ex boyfriend who, not even 2 weeks after we broke up, started dating again. So I already stopped ďstalkingĒ or doing anything related to him. I told my friends to stop u
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by CallmeFAYE
1 14
How would an assertive woman behave? I met somebody at my course and we really clicked I just cannot explain how. From the way we maintained our conversations I think that there was a great chemistry from both parts. He, a bit shy but confident and I,
Posted in Relationship Advice by score123
0 25
Meeting up with ex tomorrow for the first time in two weeks! I know this will probably be the last time I see her for a long time and I just want to know how to handle it. I lover her to death but I know I need to let her go! Not going to lie I am hopeful
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bro32
0 28
6 weeks ago I(F,26) broke up with my boyfriend(M,26) after a 4,5 years relationship. I decided to do it because of too many problems which I will detail further. Iíll try to keep is as short as possible. From the very beginning the relationship did no
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bluemoon17
3 71
Last year in April I met a guy on tinder and we hit it off immediately.He called me very often and we texted every single day.He even ended up giving me a nickname and told me that he deleted tinder because of me.After about 3 months of just talking,we de
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by nn2172
4 78
Hey guys. Iím gonna give you a lot of detail to make sure you understand the situation Iím in. I had my first girlfriend in high school and was headband over heels for her. However, this was a one sided relationship. I was very open with her and told
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by RadioHead1
20 197
Hey Everybody, I am a little confused and need some clarity really , I am in my 40's and so is my ex Boyfriend , we both have kids from previous relationships. Back at the end of January he basically said after nearly 2 years and him being very loving
Posted in Relationship Advice by moomin12345
7 135
So I will try and keep this as short as possible just need some advice or someone to just snap me out of this and tell me i'm being stupid and to move on with my life I don't know. Me and my ex were together for 2 years we had a rough start as we were
Posted in Getting Back Together by NeriaSurana
12 158
Hi, I am looking for some advice in my current relationship. I fell in love with a girl I met just over a year ago online. We grew close, met up and clicked. It was a distance relationship and we struggled for a while, To cut a long story short I de
Posted in Relationship Advice by Confused1844
29 304
I suffer from crippling depression and was experiencing an extreme depressive episode a couple days ago. My friend who is aware of my situation called me and somehow convinced me to go to a party. In the past I have had issues with drinking as compensatio
Posted in Sex and Romance by ZoeHill
20 360
Disclaimer: this is going to be really long because I don't want to leave out any detail. My ex (we'll call him "Steve" aged 20) and I (aged 19) had been together for 3 months. I know that's not a long time, but we visited each other at least 2-3 times
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by chandler123
4 121
Hey guys, I never thought I would ever post something like this anywhere but I honestly need some sort of opinion on my situation...il try and make this short... Ok so it started back in grade 10, I was very picky about who I dated as I had a "reputati
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Weldinlife
7 215
I like this guy and Iíve been having conversations with him here and there. However there are some days when I just donít know what to talk about. I canít get my thoughts out when Iím around him. After the conversation I think about things that I should h
Posted in Conversational Tips by sparklystars28
4 112
Just want to make clear first Iím not a lad that usually messages multiple girls and Iím really not sure how Iíve suddenly gone to 2 when Iíve spent most of my life not messaging any! So I met a girl on a dating site at the start of April and since the
Posted in Dating Advice by Liv9943
7 200
Hello all, I'll give a background story regarding my ex and me. We met at a previous job, I was her trainer and she was the new employee. One thing led to another and we became partners. I helped her in getting an apartment 3 different times, each one I w
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Boatnas
2 95
I am very confused about something that happened recently in my relationship. I would appreciate any advice that any of you can give me. Thanks. So, I have been in a relationship on and off with my boyfriend for 4 years. Recently we had an argument as t
Posted in Abuse and Violence by Katrin
12 261
Hello! I tried to post something on here about a week ago in hopes of being able to get advice. It's been about a week now since i submitted it and i still can't see my post. why is this???
Posted in Forum Assistance by lovelovely7
2 100
Hey everyone, Last night I broke up with my Long Distance Boyfriend, we've been in this LDR for 6 months and we didn't get to see each other, but he was someone I knew in person not just some internet guy. The first months were so good but then things s
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Peace of mind
11 176
I'm a 22 (F) who's suffered from anxiety my whole life. I'm currently in a relationship with a 22 (M) I've been in therapy for a few months and have just now managed to stop being so anxious. I used to would just have emotional break downs when something
Posted in Dating Advice by xxtokyox7
6 170
Hey what's up everyone. So the issue is quite complex, she had a long time crush on me, so I'll have to describe things that happened in past, but I will make sure to make it as easily digestible as possible. Me 20, girl in question 18. There's t
Posted in Dating Advice by Suba
4 144
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together