Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Here is the quick and dirty - we're both 34, matched on a dating app, but we actually went to HS together, so we had a decent foundation of shared experiences from back then. We'll call her C and I think we connected hard. After a couple of months, C drop
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by WiseHeart
2 30
I have been casually dating this guy for a month, and he's a nice guy, we have great conversations and mesh well, have great chemistry, but he doesn't put in a lot of effort, meaning he hasn't took me out on too many dates. The first 3 dates were at his h
Posted in Dating Advice by DaisyMayPorter
6 89
she asked me this while at a nice park. I thought she was referring to our labeling the relationship, as it's very early in the relationship (5 dates)...so I asked if that was what she was talking about...she laughed and didn't answer... She texted me l
Posted in Dating Advice by drivenfuture
11 215
Hello, I'm a 24 year old girl and until now I've only worked occasionally from home, but overall I didn't make much money, mostly my parents supported me financially. However, this year, after a quite serious conversation with my parents, they accused me
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Malvinka
30 538
Sorry for the super long post, (You donít have to read it anywayÖ) but this is just something I wanted to write for myself, although I would love to get any advice on dealing with this. Iíve left a few questions at the end. Itís been quite confusing and p
Posted in Relationship Advice by Folkling
0 100
I was awhile back as you know from previous threads going through health issues. Iím recently going through something different. I havenít been on here as much as I used too. So from the last health issue regarding the iron infusion. Things with m
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by limichelle
12 173
Hi! First of all, I just joined this forum, so hello all! Second, I have this little problem... well, had it for a few months, even years I would say. (I'm sorry for the long text in advance, but I think it's better that I tell you the whole story.)
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Tomasek12341
18 253
Now I am not even sure how to start this off, but I'll give it a shot. I've been with my girlfriend now for over 4 years, we are both 30 years old, and I love her dearly. I sit here writing this in a coffee shop with a heavy pit in my stomach. I can't hel
Posted in Relationship Advice by bambuukidd
10 251
Hey there. *please know that Iím writing this before my coffee and forgive me if itís a bit all over the place* So to make a very long story short, my boyfriendís family are not my biggest fans right no due to something that I did in the not too far p
Posted in Relationship Advice by JDancer34
12 308
I recently went on a date with a beautiful lady saturday night. She let me pick her up, she wanted me to facetime with her mom so she could meet me, so we did for a minute or so. We went to eat then we went to a mountaintop with a gorgeous view. Dinner w
Posted in Dating Advice by 2005TAHOE
27 454
I have never slept so good in my life except when I was on anti-seizure meds. One of the side effects of one of my blood pressure meds is feeling tired. I am a write off by 8:30. However, true I wake up at 5:30 AM. Most nights I am unconscious by close
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ~Seraphim ~
9 179
Maybe some of you have read my previous posts and whatnot but the summary of it is im 18 and he is 19, we dated for three years and broke up almost 6 months ago. At first we became fwb but i broke it off in august/early September. Yesterday night my e
Posted in Getting Back Together by Ellaho
17 442
Hello, I wrote a letter to my ex and I'm unsure if I should send it. I guess I just want opinions on whether it is appropriate and it doesn't sound like I want to reconnect. I know it won't achieve anything but clear my mind. Hello. I wou
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Tetris
20 492
Hi everyone, Long story short I ended my engagement not too long ago. I wonít go into the details of that, but as hard as it was I know I made the right decision. Now onto my growth, I feel like I have my bases covered when it comes to doing things
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by StillHopeful88
10 294
I was looking for advice my bf of 6 years who I was saving for a house with split up with me the day after my 30th birthday after surprising me on my birthday with a trip away and lots of gifts. I am absolutely devastated as I had no clue anything was wro
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by LSL
75 1,361
My boyfriend and I were together over two and a half years, he was not very confident but everyone said I was a good influence on him including his family. He changed so much thanks to me praising him all the time and reassuring him. He broke ups with me
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Lynn01
16 439
Hi I have a big problem... So I entered college this year and everything was great and I have a little group of friends. I got really close to that guy friend because somehow we got to know each other's past which weren't the happiest to say the least.
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by happy saddy
6 152
I identify a a heterosexual woman. Iím very happily married to a man and we have an awesome partnership. The only relationships I have ever been in have been with men. I have never been attracted to another female before. Acknowledged that another female
Posted in Relationship Advice by AwkwardCrush
13 486
Okay so here is the situation... I've developed strong feelings from a crush at work. He seems to be shy about it, but also likes me. I was first told by my other coworkers that this guy likes me months ago. But the problem is that I kind of avoided him b
Posted in Dating Advice by SavanahGram
7 235
Hi, so I'm really lost with what to do right now. My boyfriend (he is still using he/him pronouns) and I have been dating for almost 3 and 1/2 years. He's the only guy I've ever dated and we've been going out since my junior year in high school. The reaso
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by anonymous909
25 690
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together