Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a month ago. Though I still love him, but the way he treated me (don't contact me for days, reply my messages after hours...) only made me feel more and more painful, so I decided to end it myself. We didn't have argument o
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by mimicfoxsea
5 31
So, sit down, this one's a trip but I really need help. So my best friend (we'll call him Marcelo) and I met at a party. I ended up kissing Marcelo and we became a thing for around 3 weeks. We went on dates and everything. Then he told me he wanted to sta
Posted in Relationship Advice by alexagray45
3 48
Hello Everyone, Thank you in advance for reading this and replying. My boyfriend of 3 years whom often suffers from depression here and there and usually comes out of it, has recently broken up with me. He has told me that he's very unhappy in his life
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Sleeplessinp
2 51
Our capital city region was hit by a tornado last night. Many donít have homes to go to and it will be about 4C tonight.
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by ~Seraphim ~
0 27
This may be long but there is a lot of detail. I met this girl online and we instantly connected and talked for hours on the phone. We made plans to even meet up but she blew me off by her busy work schedule as she was a dementia unit coordinator. Healthc
Posted in Relationship Advice by Badluck840
14 192
A guy i like gave me his number I know him to say hi to as he worked in factory with my ex that makes cars. it's busy hardwork Me and ex been apart 2 years since divorce I text him few hours later to say it would be nice to meet sometime for lunch at w
Posted in Dating Advice by Tulip777
4 81
Already have a thread about my breakup but ive been thinking and reading a bit about what happened to me with my last break up. Basically was together for over a year. For most of the first year things were pretty good. She did most of the persuing. Mo
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by an0nym0us123
13 246
I have been about a month since strict NC. I left our apartment and I had my reasons, which I am sticking to. She basically, selfishly pushed me out of our life, so I took the hints and left. Haven't spoken or seen her since. She hasn't reached out either
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by pacopaco
4 108
I dated a guy for 2.5 years and he just called me out of the blue. We haven't talked for over a year since the breakup. He just wants to catch up and go fishing or out to eat. I still have feelings for him but am worried what he's looking for. I think I n
Posted in Getting Back Together by Millrun123
7 118
I really need some words of encouragement. I am 7 days into no contact and my ex has called me every day except yesterday. This morning he sent me a bunch of texts saying he missed me, wanted to see me, and asking if he could come over. It's so hard for m
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Cnh41268
11 143
I've been struggling so long now wth my SO. I've been real unhappy living with him and felt I was to blame. I suffer from depression and anxiety. It started about a year into the relationship. I'm undergoing cognitive treatment now. I'm beginning to feel
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by NE1Listening
12 156
Weíve been together since June. Only one argument to note, which we resolved swiftly and quickly. I can say weíve been going well, and I think she might too. Anyway, the reason for this post is I suffer from mild anxiety, which gets worse
Posted in Relationship Advice by Sgthaytham
22 323
In the last few months but particularly the last few weeks I have been experiencing high levels of stress. There are a few important contributing factors - feelings of grief, impossible workload with little managerial support, heartbreak and reaching 40
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by quirky
3 79
All this week I have been down as it has been a year since my mums death. I havent been to work and felt I needed to be alone so didnt really talk to anyone. My friend and I had plans to go out this weekend and she text me during the week to see if we wer
Posted in Friendship and Friends by sbm1111
7 153
Alright so I have absolutely NO idea why this has started to bother me lately. My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months now. We have a very healthy, good relationship. I have 0 complains about our relationship as of now except that lately, he
Posted in Relationship Advice by AlexSays
15 314
Basically my best friend and i have known eachother since high school weíve been graduated 4 years now and are neighbors. We both go out of town a lot and have long distance boyfriends. Long story short i saw her for the first time in a while and was so a
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by RylieClow
2 79
Okay, so I see this guy at church once every three weeks or so, he only attends my church when he is on the worship team, about once a month (he is in a few teams across churches). I see him but havenít been introduced. Iím also pretty shy, Iím not able t
Posted in Dating and Shy People by FirstDates
4 75
I've been in an FWB with someone for about a month, and the sex has been fantastic. There's been cuddling on her couch, passionate kisses and hugs before I leave, sometimes long hugs where she exhales. About a week ago I had a really off night in be
Posted in Sex and Romance by thadderbox
7 165
I have 2 sisters and feel it would be unfair to announce our pregnancy to one first before the other. One lives fairly close and I see her all the time. The other lives in a different state so I rarely get to see her. I would love to tell them both at
Posted in Pregnancy by midnight_orchid
7 107
Hey guys! Iím not so knowledgeable on the dating scene. Iím 21 yr old guy in college never really had a gf... Iíve thought about getting into online dating but I was wondering how many ppl actual have success with the platform and what sites are good for
Posted in Dating Advice by Gtakid
4 136
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together