Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey everyone, There is a man I use to work with who I really got along well with, had a ton in common with, and always harbored a crush on. (Kinda like a Jim and Pam friendship, for any office fans out there). He is 26 and I am 30. I've been working som
Posted in Dating Advice by rizzo12
0 0
A few of you may have seen my post awhile back about wanting to get an abortion. To recap the back story I have a 6 month old and me and my boyfriend are not financially stable we don't own our own home. The most obvious choice seemed to be to get an abor
Posted in Pregnancy by Lalaxoxo
2 15
I dated a boy for about a year. He was so terrible to me, borderline emotionally abusive. We had been hooking up (not dating) for about a month. He stopped talking to me and completely dissapeared. I was upset that he just stopped texting me so I mo
Posted in Relationship Advice by Jess5638
4 88
Hi all. I am dealing with a situation in which I've never had to deal before, and I am hoping someone can help me. I have been dating my boyfriend for a while. Everything is lovely between us, and I'm very happy with where our relationship is. For a li
Posted in Dating Advice by lacroix
13 152
Hi, been browsing the site for a few months, and I finally have plucked up the courage to ask for help here. Might waffle on so apologies about this: I was in a short term (about 4 months) relationship with a girl who I had a huge crush on in school, saw
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by TheBatphone
1 56
Hi... I'm sort of new to this, so bear with me. I just didn't know where else to go to. I've been in a monogamous relationship for about a year and recently, my partner moved over seas for Peace Corps and won't be back for two years. It was okay for a whi
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by peachpaste
5 93
Just curious about other people's experiences. It has been 3 months since my ex broke up with me and I still feel awful. I'm still having trouble eating, sleeping, having nightmares. I still have so much anxiety over the whole thing and I still cry almost
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Abitbroken11
3 101
So my husband still not working since my last post. As we had potential job but it fell through. Since then he has applied for many positions with either not getting a response or getting an interview that just didn't work out. Well he had a job interview
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Wonderer2015
11 142
Hi Everyone, I haven't posted for a while but have asked for advice previously about a guy that I had been messaging on WhatsApp (met on an app) for agesss. So we eventually met and have been spending quite a bit of time together. We have both been stu
Posted in Dating Advice by JessicaJones84
10 158
Ok where do I beginÖI may not word this correctly so please bare with me. I have been dating this girl for 3.5 years. I am 32 and she is 23. The issue I am having is that I earn £51k a year and she earns £12k a year. Now the problem is that I own m
Posted in Relationship Advice by CrazyMilo
8 139
Hello, I have this girlfriend whom I love so much but I can't help but get jealous whenever she does certain things. There are times she'll call me to tell me she wants to go out with certain guys and end up collecting money from them. Why I suspect
Posted in Jealousy by Shady Brown
5 102
I had no idea which forum to put this in as I donít feel it fits in any. I recently started talking more to some particular colleagues at work after I sent an open invite to many on our floor to go hiking. We went on a group hike, really had an awesome
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by thornz
11 116
In a pursuit to understand woman's mind I want to ask you the following question: what is the real meaning of a woman saying: I need time to rethink it, maybe you should sleep with someone else during this time... This happened to me in the past. The obvi
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by trez
10 224
Hi guys, We broke up for external reasons to do with work life balance, business trips as well as future distance fears and family, she eventually became distant, fell out of love and she didn't want to give it another shot, I know its the cliche but
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by sodastream27
9 160
Hi guys, I know its the cliche but my girlfriend really was the best, I was so lucky to have her and my mind, my phone and my memory is full of so many wonderful things, I adored her for the time we were together and she adored me. We broke up for ext
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by sodastream27
3 134
Hi, So my Husband has supposedly been seeing another girl. They have known each other for the last 10 years but I was told anonymously that they have been seeing each other for the past 1.5 years. When I spoke to him about it and showed him the em
Posted in Trust and Relationships by ShannyWee
10 249
Happened while I was off last time. Long story short, the past few hitches were less and less communication a text or two every 3-4 days, maybe 1 or 2 phone calls in a month, hadnít seen each other since May. She was suspposed to come up the Friday after
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Capttrae
5 163
Hi everyone. I met this girl at my last job and we hit it off straight away but she had a long term boyfriend of 5 years so nothing every happened. Fast forward a few months later and were both in new jobs and sheís single so we went out on a date.
Posted in Dating Advice by Craig14291
19 284
I need advise.. I have been married now for 12 years. Quick back story : we got married very quickly after we ran into each other after few years. We knew each other from college but weíre just friends. During our first 3 months of being married I found o
Posted in Divorce Advice by Kidzzie
24 440
I feel like a complete idiot for posting this topic at my age, but I've been absolutely uninterested in sex or any kind of relationship for over a decade. I don't know how to proceed, so here I am. Not sure why it's him. He's not exactly what I might
Posted in Sex and Romance by es91
9 165
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together