Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My ex (M18) and I (F18) were together for 9 months. Majority of our relationship was amazing and we shared so many firsts together. We were serious about each other and we were each other's first love. During our last couple of months, we started getting
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by b00girl
0 8
Hi, I am a 19 years old male living the UK, recently I have felt as though I am not tall enough, I am 5'6", do any of you think it is tall enough for a guy of my age? Is that height a good one for a guy to be proud of? By any chance is there any way I can
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by IwishIwasnotal
4 66
Hello, this is going to be a long post, Im so stuck on what to do. So for the past 3/4 years I have been in and out of university, I have tried Psycholgy and Law.. neither of them I enjoyed. I understand Uni is hard and not everyone enjoys it, but i RE
Posted in Career, Money and Education by BanksC
6 87
OK guys, please help me sort this out. My husband and I have been together for 17 years. Married 10 this year. Those 17 years have been a cycle of ups and downs. At our core we love each other and are amazing companions. Our problems lie in communi
Posted in Divorce Advice by blueskies333
8 86
I met a guy at work, 9 years ago. I met him while I was giving a course (we are both scientists) and we worked together for a while. He flirted a little with me but so did I. I was a bit bored, it was fun with some attention but he was married and I was n
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Katchen
5 96
Hi. I've been going through a pretty rough couple of days and things don't seem to get better. I just finished school and although I should be excited I am not. I am terrified and worried... I'm currently working as an assistant for a department and th
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Helloworld12
2 35
My bf and I are currently living about 70 mins from eachother and we each work full time jobs. I got into a motorcycle accident a few nights ago and while I am recovering and will eventually be okay, I was hoping he would come visit me asap. Hes currently
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by scarlette22
9 107
Iíve been on three dates with a woman. She seems compatible with me and is very attractive. However, during our conversations, she doesnít make a lot of eye contact and itís really bothering me. I am supposed to see her again tomorrow. I feel like I need
Posted in Dating Advice by dmveep
10 145
Well my gf liked an year ago 2 profile photos of her ex and made a comment. they have not been together for almost 2 years. He also liked her a photo in January, it was a photo of some kind of a christmas baked dessert. We have been together for a month.
Posted in Relationship Advice by jkony
4 68
In two separate posts I wrote about my bf and I relationship. One was about having no chemistry and the other was about him saying that Im not what heís used to but he hasnít given me a clear explanation as to what he meant. Iím not so worried about the ď
Posted in Dating Advice by tamaraxoxo
7 135
I made the worst mistake of my life due to my own insecurities... I met through a friend a 24 years old girl, we clicked off instantly, she was a virgin and felt burdened by it. At our second date, we had her first time, she loved it, and how I made h
Posted in Getting Back Together by Fixingitsome
16 267
Don't do it. Here is a copy and pasted excerpt from an email I received from "my" married man. The one I left my husband for. The one that told me he loved me no matter what. Perhaps, I can heal and help someone else. Obviously, I have gaps to fi
Posted in Infidelity by suzanna80
16 345
I recently met this guy about 3 weeks ago. We have done a lot with each other since that time. I have been on dates with him, I have been to his house for dinner and other activities, I have met his friends and his parents, and we have been hooking up. I
Posted in Relationship Advice by rachelann16
6 108
I hope this might change someone's approach to this situation. I like certain dogs just like I like certain people. I was bitten some years ago when I was in my 20s unprovoked by a dog I knew and it was scary. Since then I do not like when dog owners l
Posted in Pets by Batya33
34 452
Hey. I have been in relationship since last 3 years...and i am really in love with him He has given me every damn reason to move on ....At first year it was like a fairy tale but after some time whenever he went on trips with his friends he rarely pick
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by PrachiBhatia
3 115
Hello Everyone, I am brand new to this site. Thanks to anyone who reads this and offers advice. So for starters I am a in a long distance relationship, which is obviously hard in it's own unique ways. The girl I am with, I met approximately 2/12
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Dualitatem
8 158
Ugh so today work begins and sheís here today and I noticed she was constantly around me offering help and just everywhere I went she was right there. So she starts talking to someone as Iím beside her maybe it wasnít purposely but knowing her I truly bel
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Brokenheartedm
4 160
Ive been talking to this guy for a while now and in beginning I thought things were going good. And one day he all of a sudden says Iím not what heís used to. I feel as though Iím being compared to someone in his past. What you think?
Posted in Relationship Advice by tamaraxoxo
12 264
My bf and I have been together for a while now, and lately things have become a little dull between us. When weíre on the phone, we talk about any/everything & I saw nothing wrong with it but he does. What are some helpful tips to boost our chemistry leve
Posted in Dating Advice by tamaraxoxo
7 182
Hey! So I have been seeing this girl named Kim after the other girl broke up with me. I met Kim first time last year because of my friend. We were playing basketball with my friend and her friends. It was like one day and then we never met after that s
Posted in Dating Advice by Kevin1995
6 166
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together