Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
We broke up mutually six months ago. She started to distance herself and left no other choice but to part ways at that time. I couldn't see any other way. I was constantly trying to make things work. We have been in touch on and off over the past six m
Posted in Getting Back Together by Resrod
8 120
Some of you know already that I broke up with my boyfriend/fiance of 3 years, last month. I'm wondering how everyone copes or deals with feeling lonely. I'm trying to do the right thing and smart thing by not looking for another relationship. Which seems
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by msgirl
6 200
Backstory. 2 year relationship. Ex and i started fighting alot the past months about issues of her not putting much effort into making me feel wanted as she once did, (lack of affection, general effort, physcial intimacy) *normal attraction fading sig
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Ekud311
9 228
Iíll keep this story brief. My wife and I went to a park and to play a little bit of pitch and hit softball on the baseball field. On the way to the field, there is a dilapidated wall with some broken chunks of concrete. Some young kids (around adolesc
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Ttpj
19 552
Me & my significant other are currently going through some things that are veryyy complicated! .. to make it sort of simple.. We were having disagreements & arguments like no other for the past 2 weeks straight.. the arguments stems from him turning down
Posted in Sex and Romance by kay21
10 299
Cant get over her after 9 months. Still love my ex but she moved on How to let go
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Advice172645
2 141
Hello, I am very new to this and just want to hear peoples opinion on my situation and hopefully advice to help me get over this whole thing. This is my story Im sorry for making it so long I never believed in love at first sight until I saw this on
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Advice172645
1 66
When I met my fiancť I knew he liked to drink. We were in our 20ís so I didnít think anything of it. I started noticing that when he started he couldnít just have a few. It was a lot usually to the point of him being drunk every time he drank. I left him
Posted in Relationship Advice by Llm
43 685
2 and a half years ago I met the most amazing woman. We clicked instantly and really got to know one another, dating and experiencing interests on both sides. Going with the flow I wasnít expecting much and swerved an important question. Do I have kids? I
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by SirAxel88
11 405
My now ex and I had been dating for about five months. Last Saturday I found a condom in one of his bags (we donít use condoms) right before an event and I got really upset. My plan was to calmly ask him why he had a condom, but during the event he saw ri
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Maria89
9 219
I am looking for advice regarding a dating situation. I am a 43 year old single woman, never married, no children. I tried online dating on and off for two years and had many negative experiences (men only wanting hook ups and lying about it, ghosters, me
Posted in Dating Advice by DarlingLisa
36 791
My girlfriend / soon to be fiancť said to me that I'm crazy and has been shouting at me and calling me names regarding this situation, which I believe is really nothing, but to her, it's a massive deal. I just don't understand why? So I used to be a mu
Posted in Relationship Advice by qwertyscream
34 639
I really need advice, but of course as usual, I don't have really anyone to talk to, so I turn to this site. I'll try to make it brief. I am dating a good man. I truly admire and care for him. He's very thoughtful, and I thoroughly enjoy his company (
Posted in Dating Advice by ConfusedLady21
14 380
Hi everyone, My boyfriend got a great job on the other side of the country and I accepted to follow him. We have been together for two years. I had to quit my job and I am currently unemployed. Before leaving he told me he will pay for rent and food
Posted in Relationship Advice by lolo747
22 493
I am looking for advice on a recent relationship of mine that ended. It began over a year ago as friends with benefits - we would hang out, play sports, watch tv, and the sex was amazing. At the time I was recently out of a long term relationship with a
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Rararar
4 194
2016-17 3 years back, met an insanely beautiful ex-model who started grad school at my college, where I am a research student, at a session I ran at this jobs related club. She liked my session enough to ask to stay in touch and a few days later, asked t
Posted in Relationship Advice by NycGuy2019
80 1,274
Do you explain to the ex that you're blocking them beforehand or just do it? My ex is away on holiday with a guy but so far refusing to admit to me that theyre together despite nobody else believing it. Least of all me. If she'd been honest possibly co
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by misterjister
65 923
Hello guys, here's a situation at work I recently quitted a job I had in an oil station upon getting my Bachelors degree in Sports Science because the situations at the workplace were terrible, the Boss was not the problem neither the co-worker but the b
Posted in Career, Money and Education by andreasg9677
4 150
Hi, Just over a week ago my ex boyfriend broke up with me over the phone. We both met at uni- he was the year below me. We had been together for 8 months which isnít too long but I felt like things were going really well. I had been on holiday with his
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Loz280
0 42
My boyfriend of 6 months disclosed his thoughts with me about meeting up with a girl that he slept with 2 years ago, whom he said both have no sexual tension or connections with each other, that has never been to our city. She wants him to show him around
Posted in Dating Advice by ButterToast
66 1,260
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together