Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi, I am looking for some advice in my current relationship. I fell in love with a girl I met just over a year ago online. We grew close, met up and clicked. It was a distance relationship and we struggled for a while, To cut a long story short I de
Posted in Relationship Advice by Confused1844
0 0
I suffer from crippling depression and was experiencing an extreme depressive episode a couple days ago. My friend who is aware of my situation called me and somehow convinced me to go to a party. In the past I have had issues with drinking as compensatio
Posted in Sex and Romance by ZoeHill
8 163
Disclaimer: this is going to be really long because I don't want to leave out any detail. My ex (we'll call him "Steve" aged 20) and I (aged 19) had been together for 3 months. I know that's not a long time, but we visited each other at least 2-3 times
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by chandler123
1 56
Hey guys, I never thought I would ever post something like this anywhere but I honestly need some sort of opinion on my situation...il try and make this short... Ok so it started back in grade 10, I was very picky about who I dated as I had a "reputati
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Weldinlife
6 146
I like this guy and Iíve been having conversations with him here and there. However there are some days when I just donít know what to talk about. I canít get my thoughts out when Iím around him. After the conversation I think about things that I should h
Posted in Conversational Tips by sparklystars28
3 69
Just want to make clear first Iím not a lad that usually messages multiple girls and Iím really not sure how Iíve suddenly gone to 2 when Iíve spent most of my life not messaging any! So I met a girl on a dating site at the start of April and since the
Posted in Dating Advice by Liv9943
6 137
Hello all, I'll give a background story regarding my ex and me. We met at a previous job, I was her trainer and she was the new employee. One thing led to another and we became partners. I helped her in getting an apartment 3 different times, each one I w
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Boatnas
2 66
I am very confused about something that happened recently in my relationship. I would appreciate any advice that any of you can give me. Thanks. So, I have been in a relationship on and off with my boyfriend for 4 years. Recently we had an argument as t
Posted in Abuse and Violence by Katrin
10 162
Hello! I tried to post something on here about a week ago in hopes of being able to get advice. It's been about a week now since i submitted it and i still can't see my post. why is this???
Posted in Forum Assistance by lovelovely7
1 67
Hey everyone, Last night I broke up with my Long Distance Boyfriend, we've been in this LDR for 6 months and we didn't get to see each other, but he was someone I knew in person not just some internet guy. The first months were so good but then things s
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Peace of mind
8 122
I'm a 22 (F) who's suffered from anxiety my whole life. I'm currently in a relationship with a 22 (M) I've been in therapy for a few months and have just now managed to stop being so anxious. I used to would just have emotional break downs when something
Posted in Dating Advice by xxtokyox7
6 114
Hey what's up everyone. So the issue is quite complex, she had a long time crush on me, so I'll have to describe things that happened in past, but I will make sure to make it as easily digestible as possible. Me 20, girl in question 18. There's t
Posted in Dating Advice by Suba
4 111
So I have a friend who committed suicide when she was in her Sophomore year of high school. It's been a bit of time since this happened, about a year or two, and I still think about her. She was smart, funny, athletic, pretty, and had an awesome group of
Posted in Suicide by Callie189
2 77
I met the guy in late November. He was my new neighbor. By late February we got married. It was quick but at the time it felt like the right thing to do. Heís 40 and I am 31. We got married before I let him move in because he had to pay 50% of his way, th
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Mfawn
37 612
This just happened last week on Mother’s Day. We have been together for 19 months and we known each other for 3 years. The first time we dated, it didn’t end up well. We went on 3 dates and then he decided not to date me anymore and date another girl. W
Posted in Relationship Advice by mssgrande
2 106
My girlfriend mentioned to me that I need to say no to her more. I am very giving in a relationship and I donít see a reason to say no to something she wants to do if itís not a big deal to me. I am completely lost, I donít understand why she would
Posted in Dating Advice by DanDempsey
13 238
I am a girl in late high school. I haven't been on a date before, but I have been flirted with. There are times that boys in my class come up to me and try to start conversations. I freak out, and accidentally reject them. I feel bad about it because it's
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Callie189
11 168
The day after my ex and I broke up her friend reached out to me letting me know that she was sorry I was hurting but that I was going to find a perfect girl one day. As soon as I read the message I was like wow her friend must know something else. So I st
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bro32
46 560
I recently broke NC with someone that I was involved with a few years back. We met as juniors in college and it was an instant sexual connection but she had a boyfriend. This didn't stop us from eventually hooking up and being each other's "first" girl on
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by pul
19 277
Iíve been dating this 44 yrs old guy for 3 yrs now and we have been intimate only once. I know he do cares about me, but I miss my sex life. I do not know how to bring it up to him. His previous partners have been skinny beautiful women. I am beautiful bu
Posted in Dating Advice by Camiwhy
11 329
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together