Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Everything has changed, I donít understand how things could be so great one week and complete crap the next. We have been talking for a couple months and itís been up and down. 2 week ago to be honest I was going to walk away from it all. Put her feelings
Posted in Dating Advice by SirAlbertT
4 37
I've been in a committed relationship with a man for 2 years. A few days ago, I casually happened to glance at his email while I was sitting next to him when I saw an email with the subject "Sweet call with a little girl" with 36 messages in the email thr
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by PJSmith
4 41
Hello, my name is Chandler, and I am a 19 year old female despite the boy name, lol. I joined this forum because I'm in need of advice, and I apologize in advanced for my long post. Over a year and a half ago, I had been in a relationship with a guy, w
Posted in Relationship Advice by chandler123
18 148
so 38 pansexual from Kentucky trans woman I have been single for 4 years now and it isn't getting any easier I've tried to find love I've tried to find a soulmate I know they're out there somewhere I can feel it in my heart I just don't know where on top
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by AriannaVal
5 62
My story starts like any other, I met a girl and although the circumstances are somewhat unique, the events after are not really that special. When I say that I mean that everyone has a path in a new relationship and ours was really not all that different
Posted in Relationship Advice by Djneedshelp
4 60
Hi all. I need some opinions on a problem I am having issues with. Whenever my relationship with any person(friends,family) has problems, like having an argument with them, or they are upset/mad about me, I have absolutely no peace until things are fixe
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Neutrostar
6 89
Hello, This is my situation and I'm not sure what to do: I'm a 23 year old woman and I met my 29 year old boyfriend abroad in his country while I was travelling. We were long distance for a while and then I lived there with him for about 6 months. After
Posted in Relationship Advice by nagon
18 271
my girlfriend and i have been dating for 3 months and have had an on and off again thing for about a year. we are in love and for the most part things are perfect. both of us struggle with trust issues, anxiety, depression, etc. so we care about honestly
Posted in Relationship Advice by humantrash
3 80
We had a date set up days in advance and she called me the night before to cancel the date because she wanted to go to a concert with her friend. She told me "I really wanna go to the concert with my friend... you can come with us if you want". My respo
Posted in Dating Advice by BrokenGator
32 316
I have been seeing a woman for 4 years. We started with amazing chemistry and still have it occasionally. I have been struggling for 3 years, much of our relationship, with a lack of physical connection. We can have good sex but itís way too infrequen
Posted in Relationship Advice by Menow
9 159
Hi everyone I just need an extra pair of eyes to help me see things through. I have been married with my husband for 4 years and we had 2 beautiful babies. My mother in law was always acts nice to me until my daughter was born 4 year ago. With the under
Posted in Parenting and Families by Redpea
20 189
Anyone have stories about telling a crush you like them? Outcomes good, bad, indifferent, etc.? If you don't want to read this lengthy post but feel like sharing the stories or thoughts anyway you can feel free to skip my writing below but still reply if
Posted in Personal Growth by lovetrap00
10 128
I canít even believe Iím asking this because I have made many friends in my 40 years but they have pretty much all been organic. I live in a very hustle bustle area where unless you are a really social person and Iím not (even though Iím an extrovert, Iím
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Soulsister2010
13 144
Ok, I'm back here again asking for advice for the third time regarding my relationship with my bf of a year. He was hanging out with a girl he went to high school with off and on for about a year from about June 2016 till August 2017. He started devel
Posted in Relationship Advice by alexa5207
22 235
I decided to cave in, submit and ask because at this point, not only am I hurting, iím completely confused. Having dated a fair share of women and having relatively ďnormalĒ relationship, this one by far, had me on my knees and completely ill, in the hos
Posted in Relationship Advice by HeartyOC
7 234
Do you think it would be cheesy to have the first kiss in a parking lot after walking her to her car?
Posted in Dating Advice by BrokenGator
5 122
So, like many couples, my partner and I have had the issue of trust come up in some capacity or another. One day, the thought crossed my mind, "What if I created a fake profile to talk to and 'test' my partner?" Obviously, there is a large moral issue wit
Posted in Trust and Relationships by El0t
20 338
Please help!! I feel so bad. I am waiting for a response these days, which is really going to be very difficult if it is going to be negative. I really have worked for it through my life for it to be positive, but I just had a hint some days ago it is not
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by newbie123
10 212
My ex and I dated for about a month back in September, when things got deeper and he started to fall harder he ran, breaking up with me the day after our first serious conversation saying he ďlost feelings for meĒ. 3 weeks later he popped back up, randoml
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by htench
9 200
So I work for a doctor who owns her own practice. There are four other doctors here as well, along with me (the office manager/biller), and the medical assistant. There's been a high turnover here with both doctors and medical assistants. The previous
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Traes
12 200
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together