Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey amazing people, Im not doing so well lately. Things have been going better, but since a month a lot of things happened and I feel my mindset going back to a negative state. I have thoughts Im starting to believe again ("I am not fun", "no one...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by JoyceVib
5 127
My boyfriend of 5 years told me he had an amazing idea for a birthday present but that it was 'risky'. He messaged my best friend and she told him it seemed like a good idea, so he did it. Come my birthday, he handed me an envelope that contained a...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by needAdvic
16 414
I left my husband about two weeks ago- he has always been verbally abusive and hot headed but this year it really escalated and it got to a point that it was really affecting my mental and even physical health- plus he shoved me the night I left. So...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by PinkMoonlite
23 457
Hello my name is Arianna and i am 22 years old. I am extremely sorry for my bad English, in several occasions i searched some words on the internet. For obvious reasons i wont write any other name except mine. I have to apologize because in the...
Posted in Trust and Relationships by AriannaDL
2 158
I'll try to make this short. My girlfriend and I met about 3 years ago, I pursued her first and she turned me down. We met at work so we saw eachother a lot, about a year after this she told me she liked me but wasnt sure if it would work. I was...
Posted in Relationship Advice by CyberQuinn
6 278
So for most of my life Iíve been truly afraid to be alone. Iíve gone from relationship to talking on dating sites to another relationship. I never digested or came to the true grit of self reflection. I never metaphorically got to be the...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by limichelle
10 317
Just found out my ex cheated on me. We broke up 1 year ago and now the grief is back. How do I approach this.
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Someonesecret
11 334
OK this is going to sound really pathetic but hear me out... I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and in that time he has mentioned his ex twice... thatís it. I have never asked about her but obviously I have always been really intrigued about...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Salboo
12 447
Where to start...iv been with my girlfriend for about two years now normally everything is all good and as of last summer(July 2019) we came into some money to get our own place together. The problem is for the past year sheís the one that sets the...
Posted in Relationship Advice by foxmaster300
69 951
I'm having a really difficult time getting over something. I found out in July that my boyfriend began an extensive online friendship with an actractive woman half a world away. While the lack of proximity makes me sure that there was no physical...
Posted in Jealousy by moblee316
35 910
heyy all, To start things off, I am not that well known with Girls and what the signs are. At my school there were two girls I've never talked to, but I knew from some of her friends that one of them had a crush on me. Eventually they asked to...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by ehrr
11 369
I (26/F) have been with my boyfriend (32M) for 4 years, ongoing problems with addiction, trust & expectations. Am I being unreasonable and asking too much of my partner? We got together through tinder at a point where we were both struggling. I...
Posted in Relationship Advice by bonnie20
17 549
Hey guys! This is actually the first time I'm writing on some forum or asking for this type of advice but sometimes it's nice to hear the opinion of people who are completely objective. I really hope that someone will have a patience to read this...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Tammy01
23 512
Hi everyone. I posted on here recently...about my boyfriend being so moody that it is very upsetting. We have lived together for about almost two years now... However, the other night we had a small minor argument as he said he was going through...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Findingnemo94
23 734
Hello, all. This isn't really a plea for advice, but more just checking in with everyone to see how you are handling one of the worst years in recent memory. How are you? How are you handling everything emotionally? How do you cope? Mostly, I...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by rensilaer
44 910
Hi everyone, need some advice from a neutral perspective, will try and keep it brief. I met a girl 7 years ago, we were the best of friends but both married. Then one day 4 years ago she told me her relationship was over, that's when I realised I...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Loneranger77
20 563
I was visiting a guy for a few days, someone I met a couple months before. He was on a business trip and invited me to come see him. He seemed genuinely excited that I was coming. I arrived and we were having the absolute best time and it was going...
Posted in Dating Advice by LadyCaCa
45 1,127
I'm a guy in my early forties. I'm pretty shy for someone of my age, and I know very little about women. I want a wife and children, but I haven't had any success meeting anyone who fits my preferences. Worse, I have much less time to search than a...
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by pudgeface
102 2,075
So I was recently dumped by the bf of 4 years out of the blue by text and yes I was shocked and hurt especially because I believe I deserved better. Yes this guy does have issues with relationships and his emotions and when it comes to them he is...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by What a mug
24 733
Hi all, Iíve been with my partner for over four years but recently found out that she cheated on me while overseas last year. In short, weíve agreed to work on our relationship and move on. I found out this week that sheís been talking to...
Posted in Infidelity by K238
28 957
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together