Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I'm currently living with my boyfriend of nearly 2 years. The first 10 months of our relationship was long distance, as we met online. I was his first serious relationship, so he was (and still is) pretty inexperienced in every single thing regarding love
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Lleni
4 107
Long story short, I got dumped a month ago. A lot of it was my fault, since I neglected a LDR that I didn't really fully commit or invest enough in. One of the last texts from me was (be prepared this was long but there were a lot more): "I don't k
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by mattyb777
6 138
She was diagnosed about a week ago a few days before he 90th birthday. Her doctor moved away and was without one for a year and it has been a year where she diminished a lot. It looks like mom has a great doctor now at least but of course the diagn
Posted in Parenting and Families by lukeb
4 78
I think my friend's BF is abusive. But this could definitely be a result of subjectivity. I need some additional perspective. I don't want to say anything to her if it is not truly warranted. My friend met her BF online. She was instantly attracted to
Posted in Abuse and Violence by loyal
8 158
Ok, so about a year and a half ago my girlfriend broke up with me, since then I've heard from her a few times but then hadn't spoken for months. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and has started contacting me again since, messaging me every day and
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by jeremiahsain
65 865
je suis un homme de 21 ans . je cherche l'amour franchement avec des femmes de mon ages même plus . j'ai fait des amitiés mais ils ont étè désastreuse . alos je souhaite a travers se forum avoir un gramme de chance pour avoir un nouveau chance d'amour ave
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by rami147
5 144
Hello, I am here to ask if I am crazy/ out of my mind. MY boyfriend has been friends with one of his friends for a year longer than he has known me. They had become good/ close friends. Before we started going out, I hung out with them and she w
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by jessica20
16 363
Hi everyone, I have decided to begin a journey towards self acceptance. To accept my whole self. Both the positive and negative but realise that these do not define who I am. I was wondering if anyone has experience with the journey or can recommend
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Piaresssss
3 144
Hi everyone, It is my first post here and a bit long, sorry about that. To summarize, I was attracted to my best friend but kept it to myself. We are both in our late 20s and have been best friends for a couple of years, and known each other for 7 y
Posted in Relationship Advice by SRS
9 248
I've had this fwb for awhile now, going 6 years this year. We live far away from each other, like thousands of miles away. We only really get together at least once or twice a year. At first i thought i could handle us just being like this but i caught fe
Posted in Relationship Advice by Nancy1971
20 408
My ex and I were together 6 years. We broke up and he got into another relationship with a 22 year old he is 18 a month into that relationship they got engaged they have now been together about 3 months. Is it a rebound?
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Rebecca22
11 277
my girlfriend just broke up with me. we were dating for about three months. even though everything was going great ( spending two to three times a week together we have just about the same Hobbies anime wrestling art, we were both artists and made gif
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Overdrive00
38 599
My boyfriend (M15) and I (F15) have only been together for a few weeks but he has not texted me in 5 days. We just went out on Valentine's Day and then he said he loved me. We have known each other for a while before we started going out. We texted for a
Posted in Relationship Advice by sherms
6 175
It's been a little over a year since my ex broke up with me. We were mostly NC for a couple of months before we started talking again and have been talking for about 6 months ever since. We hung out a couple of times, talked on the phone frequently, etc.
Posted in Getting Back Together by floating
8 277
My dog had a seizure the other day. My mother lives with me and I explained to her over the next few weeks I am going to be strict with my dog’s care because I’m fearful of another seizure. My mom tends to disregard my concerns/wishes and goes behin
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Leah33
12 295
My bf and I have been together for 7.5 years. No plans yet to get engaged although we have talked about it. I work two jobs and I'm in school. He is in school full time. Mostly we are okay, he is thoughtful and considerate and takes care of all the house
Posted in Relationship Advice by irisesdontcr
46 989
I recently moved to a new city to start a new job and my parents have been giving me the money to buy minimal necessities. This morning I was compaining to my mom that I don’t have a vacuum cleaner and she got upset and said that “you ask from me what I d
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Highsky
24 650
For the first year of our relationship everything was great. He was the first person I ever confided in about my anxiety, he saw himself as my protector and always wanted to make sure I wasnt nervous or worried. Now, nearly 3 years into the relationship,
Posted in Relationship Advice by brittlynnh
5 252
I've been with my boyfriend (the only one I've ever had) for nearly 3 years. We plan on renting an apartment together for college so I want to make sure we both want to be together an equal amount. I always feel like I care more but, he says that it's jus
Posted in Relationship Advice by brittlynnh
3 219
I had a smear in October and they took extra swabs as I kept bleeding randomly so just wanted to check everything. It came back negative but I didn’t know the swabs were for stds (Chlamydia etc) My partner who I’m currently on a break with had been
Posted in Relationship Advice by Nb1979
5 262
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together