Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I broke up, but we kept seeing each other at least once a week. He had just started a new job and a female colleague seemed to be pretty interested in him from the get-go. He admitted that he liked the attention...
Posted in Relationship Advice by 5MoonsOfJupi
1 109
I put a post about my ex and how I started NC. She contacted me that night asking if I was okay and we started to talk again, then she started to ignore me while being online.. so I blocked her again and then rang her the next day asking why she...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by StokeCity1
5 111
I left my girlfriend of 1.5 years together around New Years ( I wrote a post about it ). She never left my mind since the breakup, but I was ready to move on. Since we broke up she tried to get me back a couple times. When the pandemic hit in mid...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by dcb83
9 235
I came here as I have concerns about interactions between my boyfriend and my female best friend that exclude me. They aren't hanging out in person but it's very new so could lead to that. They have been playing online Xbox with their headsets on...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Daydreamer07
7 233
I posted a thread a while ago about how the guy I had been seeing and I were taking space. We ended up breaking things off, but we both agreed we could see the other as a friend in time (it honestly didn't feel like the clichť "we can still be...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by youngnotdumb
10 240
Hi everyone, I'm doing well now and out of it for six months, but the whole thing is still haunting me ( sorry it's so long, hope you get to the end! ) this is the first time I've shared all of this, don't be too brutal please! I guess I wanted to...
Posted in Abuse and Violence by Lady D
13 416
Hello everyone I am new to this app and I just needed someone to talk to or get advice on what to do really. Iím really lonely and just going crazy since I donít have much friends. I am a married man and have been married for 4 years of today...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by McThicken
25 630
So this might be a long one but I'll try and get everything in as briefly as possible. I met my ex about a year ago at a party in a club. At the time I was single enjoying life and had been seeing a few different girls off and on and was open to...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by MSP2015
13 368
For about a half a year, Iíve been going to the same Starbucks. This barista remembers my name despite me not even mentioning my name to her (Iím pretty sure she got my name from my online order label and put two and two together when I picked...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Slushman
13 308
Thank you for accepting me into the forum. 2 year relationship. We broke up a year ago. I was too needy and sheíd lost her autonomy. Iíd made a few choice remarks about not always feeling cared about, and she took it deeply to heart and...
Posted in Getting Back Together by USMC824
2 237
Hey everyone, I'm not sure what I need advice on here, but I'm going to write anyway to vent. I always feel like my ex/boyfriend doesn't respect me. But I suffer from anxiety and when talking to him about things I feel to be issues he twists...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by You4me2020
17 458
This past weekend I was with all my friends we were all drinking having a good time. I got a little too drunk so I decided to go to sleep in my friends couch. The guy that I have a crush on was at the gathering. We both have messed around with each...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by cristina2011
6 262
I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and 3 months. We're 23years old. Due to this whole isolation thing I've been rethinking our relationship and I'm afraid I don't feel in love with my boyfriend any more, but I don't know if it's the fact that...
Posted in Relationship Advice by serendipitat
29 684
Life was beautiful when we fell in love with each other but after marriage I always felt lonely, unloved and unimportant. My husband moved into a different country for his career training. He liked his new place and made good friends and was enjoying...
Posted in Infidelity by 2020surprise
6 327
Hi everyone, hope everyone is safe during these times. to start off, i know i should see a doctor with this, but there's nothing open at the moment, 2 of the nearest clinics near me are closed and its a about a mile or two walk to the next one, with...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by yamajii89
5 232
I posted a while ago about an ex and how I was struggling to move forward because he had so quickly. I thought I was doing well but today it is his birthday and a lot of emotions got brought up and I realised I have really bad self esteem. I also...
Posted in Personal Growth by ashl99
8 301
I recently broke up with my boyfriend, I was the dumper. For reasons he didnít agree with, long story short I felt I wasnít being treated fairly or with respect in the relationship and things have been bad for a long time, I finally walked away...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Roadtoheal
8 340
Ok so let me start by say there is a pretty big age gap but tbh I don't think it should play that big of a part, I'm 38 and he's 29. We met about a year ago, he was living in a halfway house fresh outta prison, I have always had this thing for the...
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by Nuttyness
1 170
My wife and I have been married for nearly 4 years. I had moved to a city nearly 2.5 hrs from where I am from for a job and subsequently met my wife and got married and bought a house here. I left my job last year and now have no ties to the city we...
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by manatee
18 576
About a month before lockdown began i bumped in to a guy I briefly dated a couple of years ago in the pub and got chatting. It hadnít worked out before because I was fresh out of a long term relationship and he could sense I wasnít able to open...
Posted in Dating Advice by rubys
9 325
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together