Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi All, My partner has had mental health issues since I got together with him. He seeked help at first which helped him but he always still had some problems. Our relationship has been great but also has had it downs with his health. I've always been t
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by MayJane
2 35
So I had this best friend for 4 years and we ended up in a relationship. It lasted less than two months. We worked as best friends but not as boyfriend and girlfriend. She ended it but I am not sad. I have cried but I feel like that is because I wanna
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Piaresssss
1 41
Iím a heterosexual male and I have a gf who Iím very close too. I enjoy anal stimulation and my girl friend has done it for me. It started of as just anal but now I get these crazy dreams where I am dressed as a female (sometimes) giving oral and engaging
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by Unknown22
2 44
I started seeing this guy in August last year. A few weeks in, he told me he was moving away in April. So we stopped seeing each other for a while. Then a few weeks later we started hooking up. We work together, and it just sort of happened one night aft
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by aria881
5 99
Me and my bf of 2 years had a good relationship. We had an amazing connection and we talked about marriage and were super serious.. He lived with me for a bit then we didn't agree on some things (financially) so I told him to move out until we got married
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Rs6
16 461
My bf and I share a bed. I feel like our biggest problem is with physical intimacy. I have a much higher sex drive than him but also I'd be okay with just cuddling for a little while before going to sleep. Sometimes he is in the mood but most nights he ju
Posted in Sex and Romance by Acolyte2020
11 275
Hi everyone, My ex has suddenly unblocked me on all social media (IG, twitter, FB) after over 5 years NC. I don't know why, and I don't know if he's been snooping - he's in a relationship, but why now? We were together 2 years. 2 very intense years!
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Jay98
22 554
During Christmas break I took my toddler son to my parents home to spend time with his cousins and grandparents. One of my sisters bought him presents yet didnít even ask me how I was since Iíve moved to another state. When Iím far away she calls me const
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Lisa Love
19 416
I'm 39, male, married with two young kids and I'm stuck, lost, searching and cluelesss. I've been married twice, my first marriage was 18 years ago, she was incredible, hot, seductive, she had me, I was captivated by her. We were engaged after a few sh
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Foilhat
10 331
Hi all, I've been doing online dating recently, for about the past 2 months and while there has been some fun times I've also had some pretty awful times. I know 2 months isn't a long time but I guess I was originally hoping things would go better than
Posted in Dating Advice by LockerBunny
8 270
LONG RANT WARNING This pain is unbearable. I met a guy a few months ago and things went very quickly. He was complimenting me all the time, speaking of the future, kids, marriage. He said he feels i could truly be the one. I felt the same as I had ne
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Sallyx3
14 456
Hi all, I am not sure what I am looking for here except maybe some understanding and a different perspective. My son is a senior in high school. He is has been on the wrestling team for the past 3 years, starting as a sophomore. He is very athletic an
Posted in Parenting and Families by redsox22
22 520
Long Story Short My Marriage recently has been seriously tested by a serious of random and unfortunate events that almost went to another level, however after the fact and working though it all for the last month our discussions of how things got to this
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by MrAdversity
11 347
Hi everyone, I wanted to share something here that I wonder if anyone has opinions on - especially if you're either a therapist or patient in pyschodynamic or pyschoanalytic therapy, it would be great to hear from you. My current experience is that it's
Posted in Personal Growth by Pretzel
7 210
Since my first post about the guy that I stopped seeing last month, I`ve been quite better. I started CBT therapy and I am keeping myself busy with work and enjoying my hobbies. I`ve also seen progress by reading people`s stories here and giving my 2 cent
Posted in Dating Advice by proseyxi
17 595
Hi. I am a 32 years woman and this guy is 34 yars. Sorry for mi english. We dated yesterday and that was very short date as he had some other plan after. But we enjoyed a good time there. After the date he told me he had fun on the date, that the next tim
Posted in Dating Advice by score123
23 619
I didn't know where else to go for advice so, here goes: On the 11th January of this year, me and my girlfriend were on my laptop when a Tinder notification came up in the corner of the screen. I had looked at previous messages between me and my girlfr
Posted in Relationship Advice by Quango1
15 540
hey guys I would like to seek your help regarding my break up. I don’t know how to put it .I got dumped by my girl friend a month ago after 2 years of relation ship. I went on no contact and and around the 3rd week she texted asking how I was . I resp
Posted in Getting Back Together by msd23
18 414
...and go live on a sail boat? I do not mean it literally :) Basically, sometimes I feel quite fed up with my current career and I feel that all the stress is literally hurting my health. I enjoy the related prestige and some aspects of the actual wor
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Clio
18 421
Hi Iam new to this forum but just looking for a little advice. I have been in a long term relationship for 15 years we have two kids. My husband can be difficult at times. He can be very controlling however I have always stood up to him on that poin
Posted in Abuse and Violence by Keylee
21 717
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together