Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I just left Seattle where I lived for 12 years and got called an f on a regular basis. I was also called an f everyday at my workplace in Issaquah. I finally moved to an outskirt town called Renton where there is no gay culture and no one calls me an f an
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by jmibnorthern
1 18
So...I met a girl online. Although our age gap is kinda big, our conversations were great and she kept texting me initiatively throughout the day. We had been texting for 4 and a half month, until yesterday I told her that I felt like she doesn't ta
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by WallaceNg
5 75
Recently my husband of 20+ years wanted a threesome and after several times got me to say yes (I said no first two times he asked. The third time I I throught I had to say yes to save our marriage). He wanted this as he thought it could spice us our marr
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Married10444
12 179
Hi, My name is Heather. My parents are getting a divorce after 30years together. I'm 30 by the way. Don't know what to think yet but it has only been a week since i found out. Never saw this coming, never thought it would ever be my parents...my family d
Posted in Divorce Advice by hegreg01
2 52
Hi. Ive been seeing a guy for maybe 2 months now and suddenly feel very anxious about him distancing himself and not showing affection. Our first date we met up and went for a hike and ended up going out for drinks and going to dinner and after that we
Posted in Dating Advice by Anon333
8 257
i dont know what to do any more me and my boyfriend broke up a few days ago and he said he still loves me and i still love him but the reason he broke up with me is because people we making fun of him for dating someone my age i am 15 he i 17 but it is no
Posted in Relationship Advice by AliceSummers
0 77
So recent my ex got engaged and is having his party at “our” work. My two best friends have said they will be attending this party and my work are demanding I work despite me thinking that’s a slap in the face from all three of them? So me and him w
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by JupiterRain
7 131
Hey! She is one of my best friends (both 18, I'm soon turning 19, we've just finished high school), and the relationship topic came up, and she told me that se doesn't want anything more from me than a friendship, but that she really does. I told her n
Posted in Love Advice by throwingin
0 89
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need some advice on how to handle a situation. My brother and I didn't speak for 6 years. He assualted me and refused to apologise.Then one day out of the blue he called me and apologised.
Posted in Relationship Communication by amco43
36 512
Hi my girlfriend of two years and 5 months recently broke up with me, at the time we have been fighting for along time. It got to the point I was emotionally unstable and loosing myself. Im not proud to admit it but I grabbed her from leaving and broke d
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by KevinSmith
5 227
Hi everyone, so I have been dating this guy for a few months. We had a 3 months break also, then back together again, because we somehow do not want to live without each other. We had ups and downs, but managed to sort out everything. But ther
Posted in Relationship Advice by poetry
4 156
I think that we both contributed to the breakdown of our relationship but I can't help feeling overwhelming regret of my actions in the relationship. I wish I was more communicative, friendlier and had more hobbies and friends during the relationship w
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by WAlien
3 148
Hello, My question is simply this, after reading all of this do you think I should breakup with my boyfriend or should I work on it even more? I'm not used to asking complete strangers for relationship advice, but I think I need to just get this all
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Emma BY
11 283
Hi there, I am in a very difficult situation right now, due to the fact that my boyfriend is dealing with something very hard for him, my boyfriend is older than (quite older) I am 30, he is 47, he is divorced from 6 years ago, he came to this country at
Posted in Relationship Advice by alisha05
6 231
She is someone I am very conflicted about. She died an hour ago after many years of drinking herself to death. 😓
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by ~Seraphim ~
20 269
Hi all, I would love some advice on a tricky situation. My sister slept with my current boyfriend a few years before I even met him. They were both drunk and it only happened once. I knew it had happened when I met him, him and I became friends and a coup
Posted in Relationship Advice by Gch
17 359
Hello, Ive been struggling with my relationship for about half a year now. Ive been together with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now, but especially since Christmas Ive had some sort of background stress emerging about the relationship and its starti
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by chronoid
10 246
Hey Guys and Girls, So about 2 months ago I started talking to a girl I met on tinder. Really good chat we got on really well. She is absolutely stunning and everything I want. Shes cute, funny and can hold a conversation. We met up about 3 weeks
Posted in Dating Advice by BJN31
5 178
First of all, sorry for the longer post, I am writing a sum up of over a year in as much detail as possible. Thank you all who takes the time to read it and reply with your thoughts. Early last year I met a girl at my new workplace at the time, its a
Posted in Dating Advice by 1WithHammer
5 222
So last year, I asked this girl out. She rejected me and wanted to be friends. I told her I wasn't interested in friendship and if she ever changed her mind, she can contact me. I actually see this girl quite often and we would talk once in a while. Th
Posted in Dating Advice by crazyguy123
10 257
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together