Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
We met on Face book back in 2011 and met in person a month later.We had strong connection but the distance eventually took it's toll and he broke it off since neither of us were in a position to move. After time part we would reconnect and meet up
Posted in Dating Advice by MrsWise
2 25
Hey my ex gf contacted me after a month of no contact asking for a phone number now I'm confused is she reaching out or is it just a normal text for a number and nothing in it?
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by elliswade10z
17 155
In March this year I was added to a Group Chat on Twitter with this celebrity fans. everything was going well and all and I was there just purely to make friends. things got a bit weird after a few weeks and a few of us 'newbies' realised that a bunch of
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by GemmaLittle
3 51
I try to keep this short, but it might get a bit long nonetheless because I feel like I need to give some details. So I have this friend from high school, letís call her Felicity. After graduation we havenít really been able to keep in touch as she wor
Posted in Friendship and Friends by doravee
3 68
I've been with my boyfriend for about 6 years now, on and off. A little bit of background on us: He was diagnosed with bipolar type II about a year ago, though he doesn't seek regular help for it. He takes the medication he's given but doesn't seek the
Posted in Relationship Advice by kaylaharvey1
3 60
Sorry deleted - don't know how to do it any other way.
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by heidithumb
0 37
I'm worried. I just want our first time back to be great
Posted in Getting Back Together by CarmenPurey
3 88
Being a male who's almost 32, admitting that I've never been on a date is absolutely terrifying. So, I'm just going to throw that out there now, just so I can get one the hardest parts of the way first (me actually getting it out there). One of the
Posted in Dating and Shy People by comicfan87
4 94
So here is the background, my family doesn't work. We live off social security income, I'm the only one working and goes to school full time. I'm getting stressed, my family has well over 5 adults and none of them work. One is 19 watching the younger sibl
Posted in Parenting and Families by angie822
15 204
So next month I would have been with my bf for 1 year. So Iím very nosey so I decided to look for his ex girlfriend/baby mum online. He is a very private person and has never shown me her nor told me her name lol. So me being intrigued I found her Faceboo
Posted in Relationship Advice by Shys281
19 389
So to basically explain this very confusing situation I'm in right now, about two months ago I met a girl on tinder and within the first week of just speaking to each other through text we hit it off fairly well, spoke mostly every day, would talk all the
Posted in Dating Advice by Metaler1200
8 172
Iím in a lesbian relationship, I am 20 and my girlfriend or whatever she is at this point, is 24. Weíve been dating for 1 year and 8 months now, although there is bit of a gap in age the reality of it all is far different. She has a child-like mentality f
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by Mixedemotion
3 112
I've been casually seeing someone since last October. We met online and hit it off from the first date. We share some things in common, such as love for film, and spend many evening watching movies for her class and I help her on her assignments which I
Posted in Relationship Communication by OneRainyDay
10 163
I very recently heard of the death of my first serious boyfriend. I'm struggling with my feelings about this. We had not seen each other in person for so many years, and yet, I'm grieving. We had kept in sporadic contact via email over the years. Nothin
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by itsallgrand
8 197
I'm sad, and I don't really don't have anyone that I would be okay with sharing/burdening my sadness to, so I thought I would give this a try. It's easier this way anyway, I don't share my true emotions too much with people. So why am I sad? Honestly, I'v
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by WannaTaco
2 107
So the thing we all have in common is we all worked in the same bar - after three years Iím the only one still working in the bar😂 but we remain freinds. So thereís my two girl best freinds and their partners - who Iím also close with. The t
Posted in Friendship and Friends by JupiterRain
9 169
i am really lonely and struggling to know if i love this guy we still love each i think but its hard i am really lost and i dont feel like my self any more i have been diagnosed with depression and i am only 15 but i am not sure what to do anymore the guy
Posted in Relationship Advice by AliceSummers
21 362
Me and my exgf brokeup almost 4 month. And still I am not healed. We have started dating last year during summer. At the beginning I told her I am not compatible with her since she was 20 and I was 28. She said age does not matter. Then after one month la
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by roadsidromeo
3 124
I find myself missing the shy guy i used to date. It was 2 years ago when i dated him but we only met 5 times during 12 months period as he was very busy with his work. We did text most of the time so it was more like a text messaging relationship for us.
Posted in Dating and Shy People by zzzz74032343
15 329
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together