Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Could my friend be nuts? He said he believed he was being gangstalked? What can I say besides it sounds absolutely bizzare first of all and hard to believe. He was offended and upset after I suppose my reaction wasnt understanding at all, but he was...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by CosmicComedi
1 62
Long post - but I really need advice, so Iím going to tell the full story (including his side). My boyfriend (P) and I met through a mutual friend in our junior year of high school. The first year was amazing - butterflies turned into love, and...
Posted in Relationship Advice by P2458
2 94
I started hooking up with this trans girl. I ended up falling for her hard. I ended up pouring my heart out to her we hook up one last time. Next time I see her she shuts me down and says things are getting serious with someone else. I didn't think...
Posted in Dating Advice by MrComplex351
5 185
First time poster, and I really need advice. Iíve been dating my boyfriend for over 6 years, but this past year, we have been fighting nonstop. Mostly the fights are about living stituations (I told him I donít want to live in his parents yard...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by jlfrank12
2 116
I tested positive for covid, and so I've been shut up in my house for 8 days now. My girlfriend most likely has it too. She is still waiting on her test results. (She lives here with me.) So for the past 8 days, we haven't been able to show any...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Cynder
8 269
Just a bit confused about a friendship with an ex...We were friends with benefits for a year ,we had a row this was August this year and he was so angry he blocked me, then 3 weeks ago he unblocked me and we had a few chats and cleared the air, he...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Ellie56
5 269
Hello all, To be honest, this post may not give me the answers I need but everyone here has always been so helpful. As some may remember I have been in a relationship that I felt wasn't really fulfilling its potential. I wanted things to speed.up a...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Rb1980
19 478
Today, me and my girlfriend had an argument, that is keep happening, and we couldnít settle for what is the root for this problem, or who plays a bigger part in creating this problem in the first beginning. I am going to describe our last argument...
Posted in Dating Advice by Alex321
6 399
I was supposed to meet my best friend.Today she wrote to me that she doesnít know when sheíll be able to meet because she has a serious problem that she doesnít want to talk to me about. Im sad and Iím worried about her. I thought we were...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Ann558
1 258
Sorry guys it's me again. You can read my old posts to see how much of a mess I am. I don't even mean to get into these situations. It's my friend again. We didn't talk for months, because of something stupid. I didn't block him, but I erased...
Posted in Dating and Shy People by JandJMom
3 274
Iíve been dating this guy for about 8/9 months. Weíre 9 years apart and I donít notice the age difference. We get along like a house on fire, always laughing together. He tells me regularly ĎI laugh so much with youí, I know his friends,...
Posted in Relationship Advice by dustycloud
10 495
These past weeks weíve been fighting non stop and made me lose my optimism in this relationship. If I do decide to breakup with him, I would often see him in one of my classes, and I feel as though the guys in our friend group would only be...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by seanelly
10 568
Hi all, Hope all is well. I need some direction as I keep going back and forth on my decision. To give you some background: I have been living in my current shared apartment for the last 4 years. The first three years were fine as all 3...
Posted in Career, Money and Education by RuedeRivoli
33 887
Hi, I am 23 years old and my boyfriend is 20. Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 5 years. I have a good paying job and have completed a degree. I desire to get married soon and have a few children. But although my boyfriend has not...
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by Hannahkunu
32 961
Hi guys, I need your advice. Sorry for the long text... I tried to keep it as short as possible. I find myself in a very complicated situation right now. I'm 33 years old and from Germany. I went to Mťxico for a one-year academic exchange. In...
Posted in Getting Back Together by DNAse
26 984
So bit of a background: Back in April my ex broke up with me using the excuse that Covid was bad in our area and that he promised his ex-wife that he wouldnít see anyone or else he wouldnít be able to see his kids. This was out of left...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bgal
9 808
Full moons are a time of ending and letting go of things that donít serve you. In a little less than a week we have a full moon. Iím considering this my New Years Eve if you will. The thing is I donít exactly have a ritual in mind. I have...
Posted in Personal Growth by sugahcity
12 836
Hi! This is my first post in here, a friend of mine recommended this site so I'm still figuring things out but okay here it goes: TLDR = the guy I'm seeing is likely in a depressive spiral and pushing me away and I'm not sure what to do. ...
Posted in Relationship Advice by softsmiles20
15 1,203
I've been officially single over a week but in reality after not seeing my ex since September Ive been emotionally single a lot longer. To summarise breaking up came about due to covid restrictions, growing apart during the lockdowns and just not...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by RKO
20 1,430
Iím very confused about my partner. We have been together for close to two years. About two months ago I abruptly kicked him out of my house. He has been physically and emotionally abusive for quite some time now with some change but not enough for...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Hope9675
15 1,174
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together