Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi everyone, I wanted to share something here that I wonder if anyone has opinions on - especially if you're either a therapist or patient in pyschodynamic or pyschoanalytic therapy, it would be great to hear from you. My current experience is that it's
Posted in Personal Growth by Pretzel
2 12
Since my first post about the guy that I stopped seeing last month, I`ve been quite better. I started CBT therapy and I am keeping myself busy with work and enjoying my hobbies. I`ve also seen progress by reading people`s stories here and giving my 2 cent
Posted in Dating Advice by proseyxi
8 119
Hi. I am a 32 years woman and this guy is 34 yars. Sorry for mi english. We dated yesterday and that was very short date as he had some other plan after. But we enjoyed a good time there. After the date he told me he had fun on the date, that the next tim
Posted in Dating Advice by score123
10 209
I didn't know where else to go for advice so, here goes: On the 11th January of this year, me and my girlfriend were on my laptop when a Tinder notification came up in the corner of the screen. I had looked at previous messages between me and my girlfr
Posted in Relationship Advice by Quango1
11 277
hey guys I would like to seek your help regarding my break up. I don’t know how to put it .I got dumped by my girl friend a month ago after 2 years of relation ship. I went on no contact and and around the 3rd week she texted asking how I was . I resp
Posted in Getting Back Together by msd23
7 171
...and go live on a sail boat? I do not mean it literally :) Basically, sometimes I feel quite fed up with my current career and I feel that all the stress is literally hurting my health. I enjoy the related prestige and some aspects of the actual wor
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Clio
4 141
Hi Iam new to this forum but just looking for a little advice. I have been in a long term relationship for 15 years we have two kids. My husband can be difficult at times. He can be very controlling however I have always stood up to him on that poin
Posted in Abuse and Violence by Keylee
13 437
So I was dating my boyfriend for 3 months. I know it sounds like a short amount of time to feel this way, but I was absolutely crazy about him. I was very in love and very happy. He broke up with me out of nowhere, I did not see it coming at all. I really
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by sammy1592
11 236
Hello Here is my situation hopefully you can shed some light. Been in a relationship for the last 2 years with my BF. Of course Valentine's Day just pasted and the previous year we exchanged presents. But this year he shows up with nothing. I have to
Posted in Relationship Advice by confusedmee
11 299
Hi everyone. Ive been dating someone for about year and half. We both had some family issues in the past and because of that its not always easy for us to built good relationships. However about this i feel good, we like each other and are helping each ot
Posted in Relationship Advice by RandomTess
28 618
Iím new to this forum. Iíve sought it out because Iím looking for answers and understanding. Iíve had this situation develop over the past year where a young female has supposedly had a big crush on me. For background, I am a 23 year old male and she is
Posted in Relationship Advice by landonkoon1
10 259
Hi all, I consider myself a spiritual person and have been in different meditation groups following a certain teacher for a number of years. I've noticed a pattern of falling into deep crushes with guys in these groups, some single, some not. But in al
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Laluna14
9 232
Backstory, I've been married for 13 years now, but we are separated. I'm 35 and have two kids. So, a few weeks ago, I reconnected with an ex, who was also one of my best friends. I found him on Facebook and messaged him. I hadn't talked to him in 13
Posted in Dating and Shy People by JandJMom
16 355
Hello all, I am new here and hopefully I am posting this on the right forum. I also apologize for the long post ahead, but I hope someone can help me. What trigged my question above, actually happened just two days ago but requires the following conte
Posted in Personal Growth by ravioli
5 150
Meet a man about a month ago started talking then meet, the date went fine, he messaged me about half an hour after asking when we could meet again. Next day, didnt message much, i made a comment about it not being a good sign he said im just busy i repli
Posted in Dating Advice by Joanne1985
23 631
At the beginning I would like to say that I have read several entries from other users and compared to those entries, mine may be a little unusual, but I note that this is a serious question, not any trolling. I'm really looking for advice. We met in a
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by lenitto
12 375
So I matched with a guy on tinder in October a few days before. Weíve been texting everyday but we havenít met up yet. We finally set a date to meet up in a few weeks.Last week, he told me he met up with a girl from hinge and got dinner and drinks with he
Posted in Dating Advice by Jnc1207
13 556
I've worked with my boss for 9 months. I'm a 24 yo lady and he's around 43 (divorced with 2 kids). Ever since day 1 there has been sexual tension between us. He is nice, handsome, sexy and very understating (I've always had a crush on him, and I'm sure
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by four
12 423
I have a constant need to be doing something productive or something that I like to do for fun. If Iím not doing something, I feel stressed and depressed, like Iím wasting my life and time away. I can never decide what I want to do which makes it ev
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by MTfan00
5 208
Three weeks ago, I broke up with my boyfriend. We were together for a year and a half. For the most part, our relationship was good and healthy. We both struggle with mental illness and it's a weird time in our lives where we are trying to work with that
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by hda1234
6 333
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together