Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Long story shortÖ. I dated a woman a couple of years ago for about three months. I broke up with her because I wasnít "feeling it." But I never feel it for women I dateÖ. typical emotionally unavailable guy. We actually were able to remain friends afterw
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by rsrich
0 0
Hey everyone. So I'm far along in the healing process after a huge life catastrophe. Long story short - divorced my wife of 18 years, BFF dumped my needy butt, and my daughter went off to college. So basically I was pretty much suddenly all alone and had
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by DeepPurple88
1 56
I'm a 45 year old lesbian who came out just a few years ago. I want to meet people who can relate to what I'm going through (divorced, failed relationships, feeling lonely, wanting to meet people but not really sure where to go). I've tried Meet
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by girltalkCA
1 54
I have known this girl for about a year now and recently we have been on a party together and ended up at my place and she stayed the night. We went on a date after that and she again stayed the night at which we had a little relationship talk but decided
Posted in Dating Advice by Wolfshook
4 80
Hi everyone! Long story short: it's been a year since me ex fiance and I got back together from a short, but painful breakup. Unfortunately, I'm still dealing with the pain of betrayal and still just feel insecure. My question is can a relationship tr
Posted in Getting Back Together by DomiLu18
4 103
Ok everyone. It just keeps getting worse. I wrote a post a while back about moving in with the man i've been seeing looking for advice. We have not moved in together. I stalled that because I was on the fence about continuing this relationship for numero
Posted in Pregnancy by Sadgirl782
3 74
Hey! It was long time ago, last time I had a girlfriend she broke up with me cause of me overthinking. BUT I had met a new girl who is 17, she will be 18 in 3 weeks. Most people give me hate cause I want to be with a girl who is 4 years younger, so pl
Posted in Dating Advice by Kevin1995
5 101
Hey, I just really need some advice or some kind words at least telling me i'm not a complete creep. Basically I moved into a new place 3 months ago and I stated to gradually have a really unexpected crush on my female housemate. I have always been str
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by Maddy24
2 62
So, very short relationship, big spark. I really like the girl. She friend-zoned me after two absolutely awful dates - I am in the very late stages of recovering from PTSD; I hadn't dated for years/had been very isolated; so I became extremely clingy and
Posted in Relationship Advice by Slagar
4 99
Hello All: So there is someone I am dating---it's new Aug 31 is the start. He is practically a live in boyfriend now.....BUT he is married and currently separated from her for 2 years now. This is their 2nd split for 2 years but they have 2 children
Posted in Love Advice by flowerchild6
44 608
Where do I even begin?.......It all started 5 years ago. I met my best friend, the girl of my dreams, the girl I want to marry, on the first day of college classes. We were in the same major, so naturally, we had all of our classes together. She was still
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by DPeck
15 283
Some quick backstory - I recently started dating a girl that I previously knew casually through a mutual friend of ours. Said mutual friend has been wanting to get us together for some time now, but the timing was never right since we were never both avai
Posted in Dating Advice by Mth185
7 146
Well, I know it's a bit early for a Christmas thread, but here I am. :icon_sad: My boyfriend and I have been together about 2.5 years. We moved in together really early, and have lived together for about 2 years. We travel frequently, and have had a lo
Posted in Relationship Advice by stubbs35
21 321
I blame myself a lot for when it happened to me. My ex was abusive towards me and I was scared of getting out because he threatened to kill me several times. The entire time I was blind and didn't see for who he was truly was. He manipulated me, brainwash
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by MysticDream
5 94
Okay, so Iíve known this guy for 3 years and we basically had a one night stand when we went on a night out a few weeks ago. There is a 10 year age gap.. heís 31 and Iím 21. After it had happened, we were cool about it, I didnít rush off in the morning we
Posted in Relationship Advice by Hollsmaur
8 144
Hi..so I'm 23 years old female who graduated college in decemeber and im married to my wife whos 25 and joined the military in april and we have been married since march. Shes got orders to go to Kentucky for her duty station and i have agreed to come wi
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by lolmarielol
12 167
Hey all... I know that healing is far from a linear process and impossible to predict a timeline - however, I'm just curious as to roughly how long it took others to reach the point of indifference and genuinely wish their ex a life full of happiness?
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Natasha207
8 169
So Iíll start off from the beginning. In Dec of 2016 my ex moved back to the area and reconnected. At this time I had been married for 4 years and he had just got married. We almost immediately developed an emotional affair and talked everyday all day. It
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Stacia1472
4 67
It's a very strange situation. We've been together for 1.5 years. When we met she was 44, I was 40. We were both on the fence about having children: she - because of her age, I - because I already have a son from my previous marriage. We had unprotected s
Posted in Relationship Advice by philopator
41 623
I liked a co-worker and we seen each other outside of work for around 8 months. She never let it get serious. I've liked(find attractive, think about) her for the past 4 years. When she wouldn't let it get serious I moved on. I seen a girl for 3 months. A
Posted in Love Advice by cruzer
3 69
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together