Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
She scolds even for little things. I understand she's going through menopause phase but that doesn't mean she will get angry at her children. And how on earth is it my fault if she has mood swings? It is very rare that i have speak back and stand up...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by 1imaan1
2 35
I posted before about how I feel lately, just very depressed and anxious and hopeless too. I'm surviving hour by hour it seems. I'm able to see a psychiatrist in over a month, but I don't know if they can help me. I don't know if I need to talk to...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by PinkMoonlite
6 153
Just wanted some advice on this as I'm really not sure how reasonable/over-reactive I'm being about this: when is a gift not a gift? Basically, my gf and I have a long distance relationship. She lives in Canada and I live in the UK. We spend 3...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by vertical
26 347
Hello, I am recently engaged and am getting married next year. When I first started talking to my fiance some time ago, I told her I had a college degree (which I was a semester away from completing but put on hold for personal reasons). She has a...
Posted in Dating Advice by bh1992
7 111
I have been with someone for about 10 months. She is amazing. We are in love. We have never had a fight. We have gotten to love each others family and friends. She moved recently to another city a few hours away. We continue to talk all the time and...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by George132283
12 379
Been with my girlfriend for near 2 years, had ups and downs etc you get through it together. But some thing's have only really just started to click after a big argument which I think has affected me. I've noticed that she never initiates sex,...
Posted in Sex and Romance by diddums
6 217
My guy dumped me via text for calling his friend when he wouldn't answer my calls. I know at the time he was with his friend and I texted him to tell him that I would call his friend because I needed to speak with him. The friend dis not pick up or...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Dazz
30 505
hi guys, I need your opinions asap! I dated a girl about for about 2 years on and off but we still are to some degree friends, we've never been on terrible terms or ever really gone through a major breakup together She is now recently single...
Posted in Getting Back Together by jackjohnson4
7 227
I posted earlier about my boyfriend changing his mind about moving in together. Since then we have reconciled and agreed to do other things to move us forward as a couple such as go on a vacation/staycation together to reconnect post quarantine. I...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Kden
10 243
Hello to all. Please be kind, itís taking a lot for me to come forward with this. No one is perfect right? We all have our flaws. I and my other half both have our flaws. Hell, we fight and then get along like itís no ones business. We fight...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Brunette91
16 385
I'm in my early 20s and I've never maintained a solid relationship with my father, he left when I was 7. I'm always being contacted by family members on his side because I'm identifiable by my last name, this is triggering to me and brings back...
Posted in Parenting and Families by rchubn
22 417
So I was dating this guy a while ago, he was amazing however my life wasnít together and Iíd just come out of a long term relationship so it fizzled out and he moved across the other side of the world to travel which we also spoke about as I...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Love75393
7 302
Hello, I've been with my partner for 2+ years now and it has been one of the best relationships I've ever been in - he's kind, respectful and working towards a future with me. On my end, this has now been my longest, most functional relationship...
Posted in Sex and Romance by pettypink
26 697
So there's this guy and he's my half cousin (he's 30 and I'm 23) (I've already posted about him before in an old thread.. I'm just updating it) Anyway, he's a really sweet and goofy guy and I like him alot and want him to know how I feel about...
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Newgirlforever
42 811
I have a close friend for almost 4 years now and she is a smart nice person but she is well known to wear sexy clothes and a self confessed attention seeker in social media especially, to attract people especially men. She is married by the way. I...
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Nicelion
22 664
So my ex broke up with me 2 months ago saying we need to take a step back and focus on ourselves rather someone else. He told me we will always be friends and he won't abondon me. Well 2 weeks ago he blocked my number. I did send him an email telling...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Rcook216
11 465
So Iíve been with my partner for almost 3 years and weíve had our ups and downs like any other couple. Heís raised my son since he was 3 months old and I cannot thank him enough for this but lately since weíve decided to give everything one...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Leahjade
10 475
I have a problem with my boyfriend. We are both in our 30s and we have been together for almost 3 years now. He used to be a very patient and absolutely good hearted, nice person. He was also much more mature than me. The past 6 months or so he has...
Posted in Relationship Advice by luas
9 414
Hello. I've been talking to this girl for 4 months now, it's hard for me to call it dating but it probably is? First off, it's just an online thing for now. I met her in a game and we really like each other it seems. I am someone that falls in love...
Posted in Dating Advice by johnnylogen
5 256
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together