Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So bit of a background story. Me 36M Her 29 F, together 5.5 yrs. Broke up a year ago - Jan 2019. Broke up with me cos she was cheating on me emotionally and physically (kissing no sex) just before we ended. She was out seeing him while still with me. Im
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by adrian83
0 0
Hello. I think this will be very long, so I'm sorry. I'm desperate for some advice on the situation and would appreciate it so much if someone could help me. Some info, I'm a 20 year old girl. Everything started around 3 years ago. My best friend adde
Posted in Dating Advice by Emelline7
0 28
I broke up with my girlfriend of a year and a half for my own reasons. She's not doing well at all. She has shown up at my place a couple times crying and pleading with me to take her back. I've been comforting, understanding and patient with her but fir
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by dcb83
6 89
So I applied for a cleaning job online months ago about 8 or 9 months give or take. We had a phone interview...after the interview, the recruiter sent me an automated email stating that they chose another candidate to fill the position and wished me luck
Posted in Career, Money and Education by MrsWise
6 100
^ title mostly says it all but let me elaborate: I am young female who is looking to start dating other females but I have a lot of issues with talking with people in general. I am quite awkward and a lot of time I am just fearful that my awkwardnes
Posted in Dating Advice by LuckyCheri
10 142
Iíve been dating a girl I met online exclusively for about 5 months. I really love this girl. Like truly. I havenít felt this way about someone in a long time. She comes from a rough past (no father/crazy mother, ran out on her husband for another man,
Posted in Dating Advice by Goodguy7
25 382
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend, I can't seem to say anything right to him at the moment. He has had a rash for several weeks, a fungal rash like jock itch, down his legs and butt, and he is very self-conscious about it. He won't let me
Posted in Relationship Advice by cloudsandsky
35 467
There's this new girl at work for 2 weeks so far. We're both 24. I'm really quiet and haven't talked much to her so far. On the first day, I added her on Facebook and she accepted immediately. On the second day, I invited her to like a facebook page of
Posted in Dating Advice by Hopelessnick
8 194
Hello and thank you for reading! I have known and worked with this guy for about 2 years now. We have always kind of hit it off together but weíve both been in our separate relationships. A few months ago, we were both at a party and some things kind of c
Posted in Relationship Advice by Seeknotfound
10 207
Is it possible to love a person even if you donít feel close to them? My bf of 8 months and I recently broke up after discovering that we donít feel close to one another. It has been 3 days since the break up and I still feel very hurt and sad that it end
Posted in Dating Advice by jnguyent3
5 172
To get straight to the point, my relationship of nearly 8 years came to a close a few days ago. I had previously posted that we went on a break, as it increasingly seemed as though his friends and hobbies were coming before our relationship, and the excit
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by LTNS
16 413
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and what brought me here is I really need some solid advice on which way to go in my life and this relationship I've been involved in. This is a crazy situation and easy to judge however I really would apprecaite advice a
Posted in Dating Advice by L1987
6 234
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and what brought me here is I really need some solid advice on which way to go in my life and this relationship I've been involved in. This is a crazy situation and easy to judge however I really would apprecaite advice a
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by L1987
10 310
Hello, thank you for reading. Due to my circumstances, I don't have anyone to talk to about this, so I would like to get it off my chest here and some advice would be helpful. I am now a high school senior, almost graduating. More than a year ago, th
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by chippie008
24 547
I am dating a man that I work with but we are both in different departments so we barely see each other. I pride myself on being extremely loyal, with integrity, and I would never even think about cheating or leading another man on. I am always upfront
Posted in Dating Advice by ConfusedLady21
16 461
Thought I pose this question since I got great advice from people about one of my threads about a work question. I am leaving my job next week and I want to give a small gift to my coworkers. It's a small office. It's 15 women and 5 men. I always do an
Posted in Career, Money and Education by LootieTootie
12 205
My father passed away unexpectedly 2.5 weeks ago, to say the last 2.5 weeks has been a nightmare is an understatement. From the police at my front door, to identifying his body with the police at the morgue to cleaning out his unit and settling all his a
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by Lily000
9 330
Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster :) I have been dating a woman for about 3 months now. The back story on her, she is in her 40s, divorced with two small kids. She has been divorced for three-four years. Her ex husband cheated on her whi
Posted in Dating Advice by mrbreezer
15 495
Help!! First-time poster and I need some advice. I (30F) found a text message on my fiancťís (34M) Apple Watch that reads: ďEve is available in your city. Talk to her now at and then goes on to list Eveís sexual p
Posted in Trust and Relationships by roxcandy
18 518
My ex and I had a wonderful relationship for 2 years. We never had a fight or anything. I was so sure this was the guy I was going to marry. All of the sudden, he blindsighted me and said he was unsure about his future. He has a lot of health issues that
Posted in Getting Back Together by Stuckinluv18
6 223
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together