Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So, I work with a woman who I've liked for sometime now. She's single. We're also good friends out of work. The thing that's stopping me from speaking to her about it is the fact that she's my supervisor and I don't want to make things awkward at work. I
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Waywarn
0 0
I met this guy as per my previous thread “what his intentions are” anyway I really got to like him but he ended it with me as he is into “experimenting in the bedroom” with other guys and stuff and I’m not at alllll so he said it’s kind of a deal breaker
Posted in Dating Advice by Boo1986
0 0
I went out a couple times with this girl. Things seemed like they were going well.. we hung out.. had fun, and hooked up... she would reach out every 2 or 3 days in between dates and I would use that to set the next date. It’s been about 4 days and I have
Posted in Dating Advice by Sixersfan234
9 64
Hello, this may not be an exact relationship question but I really need help, and the main problem is I am finding it very difficult to create relationships. I ma a shy person and I really want to change it but I can't. When I was younger my family always
Posted in Relationship Advice by success123
2 28
Why and who invented dating and why though? You may be thinking why I have mentioned this is because of the following: I can't strike a conversation (meaningful or funny) at all. It proves that I can never and never will be in a position like people who
Posted in Dating Advice by BoroGuy40
2 33
My story is a complicated one to say the least... My ex and I broke up 5 months ago and it was the most unexpected, gut-wrenching and heartbreaking experience. She was my first love and honestly I feel like my one and only love although she is already
Posted in Getting Back Together by armadillo311
2 67
So myself & partner have been together nearly two years. He works nights/I work days so spending time together is quite difficult - understandably. He expresses to me that just because I feel there’s a lack of affection - doesn’t mean he doesn’t love me
Posted in Relationship Advice by Crazycat1995
5 81
At the beginning of the year, i texted a girl that was my colleague a few years ago and with whom I had not talked since then. I always had a huge crush on her, but back then she was too young (that was about 5 years ago and she was 15 and I was 20). So,
Posted in Dating Advice by beeeteixeira
5 73
Ok, I have posted on here a couple of times before. This post is more or less a question. Again, the both of us were middle aged. So, here goes short story before the question. The woman whom I was with had been married for 37 years. She married him when
Posted in Relationship Advice by skysurfer
21 239
Hey guys, it’s somewhat of a story and I‘m trying to find a solution everyone can be happy with, but I‘m starting to feel like there is no „good“ solution. That’s why I wanted to share the story and maybe someone of you can help me. In advanc
Posted in Friendship and Friends by ZeroXNoxus
6 93
3 months ago I met a guy online and we agreed to be FWB (he wanted a relationship) but if we got good vibes we would see where things would go. I'm 27 and he's 31. A couple weeks into it we had the exclusive talk. He said we were exclusive. Everything was
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by bamb
13 279
I rarely ask for advice on here, but I figured it couldn't hurt. You guys always help with grounding. Had a great first date with a guy on Friday. Ended up lasting four hours, because we lost track of time, and we had a lot in common and seemed to en
Posted in Dating Advice by SGH
39 443
Hey,since entered into a relationship at a very rocky time if my life. I initially thought everything was ok (with me) and we hit it off straight away after knowing each other for years! But never romantically or as friends just family associates. During
Posted in Relationship Advice by Outis90
15 204
After a 4 month period of excitement and building up to something she decided to call it without much explanation. She (30) and I (36) met through an online dating site; and we seemed to hit it off right away. Our work schedules made our dates a premium,
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Coily
10 198
I met my boyfriend in April 2017. July 1st we made it official. I had been in a relationship for about 9 years. It was not a healthy one. Fast forward to February 2019, I started to get bad headaches. On March 21st my boyfriend took me to the ER. I was di
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by gabriel27
0 22
The situation. Had the same housecleaner for about nine years, biweekly. She brings other people with her but she's not an official "company". Been mostly satisfied and she's always been trustworthy. Payment is in cash, left for her day of. She cleans
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Batya33
24 307
Hi everyone, I am recovering from a past emotionally abusive relationship of almost two years. I recently walked away in december. It broke me into pieces where he used texting tactics to manipulate me and gaslight me, withheld affection, treated me terri
Posted in Dating Advice by caraviolin
6 140
I am a 40-something IT professional. I began in techie roles, then decided to move into project management a few years ago. I held two PM positions at two different companies for a combined 8 years. I was so miserable and stressed out that I wound up quit
Posted in Career, Money and Education by PhoenixRise
3 74
First, this was a 9 year marriage. Very rocky one at that. Several break ups and miscommunications. 2 years ago I felt as if we had it all worked out. I made alot of changes to myself for hope of a better future with her. Wasnt the case. Where i chang
Posted in Divorce Advice by Floorguy1971
2 30
Hey! I love my boyfriend very much, don’t get me wrong, that’s why we’re still together to this day. We’re in highschool and we’ve been dating for an year. At first our relationship was great and all, but for almost 6 months all we do is fight. I made som
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Cristina26C
8 172
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together