Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I have been friends with this woman for 5 years, we met gaming and immediately had a a flirty friendship. We were just friends but we were both certainly attracted to each other very early on. It was always cool there were never any blurred lines we...
Posted in Cyber Relationships by Crazy4blue
1 7
I was sexually abused by my father when i was a minor and sadly i still get triggers even though it's been years. I've been in therapy on and off for years but this hasn't stopped from me getting flash backs every now and then. At some point i wanted...
Posted in Abuse and Violence by MrsWise
7 83
BREAKUP ADVICE Since quarantine started in March and my boyfriend of 2 years (living together for 1) got laid off I noticed a huge decrease in his motivation, which of course I can't blame him for. It was a weird time for everyone. I work as a...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by charbyrde
15 306
My fiance and I started dating five years ago. Before him, I had been in a serious relationship with one other person which lasted two years. We told each other about our past relationships - I was still a virgin but I had cleared the other bases...
Posted in Relationship Advice by SonaRi2013
13 227
Hi everyone, I (23F) have a huge long distance crush. This guy (23M) lives far away. We met last summer, and hooked up once. We stayed in contact since all this time and we keeped flirting and sexting. I told him first I didn’t want a committed...
Posted in Getting Back Together by JustMay
33 464
Hey, everyone I'm not even sure why I'm posting here. I guess it's because over time, this site was my go-to place when I was struggling. Either way, I am seriously considering suicide tonight. I found my Oxy pills from my last surgery that I...
Posted in Suicide by Bettyyy
6 295
My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up for a few months, we started talking recently and everything has been great. I found out that while we were broken up she hung out with a guy she used to have a thing with, I told her that if we ever work...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Rayray4567
17 425
Hi all, Just in need of a little help I will keep it brief, 12 year relationship ended, 7 months on I'm with a lovely new girl, the problem is I'm finding it difficult to do things with this girl that I did with my Ex , for example... ...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by keepthefaith
9 271
Hi everyone, I have been with my ex for 4 years. We’ve been LDR but I get to spend 4-5 months living with him in a year. All this while he’s been the one who’s wanted to make this work - he has talked about the future and a ring. Meanwhile,...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Littlesocks
9 247
I know some of you have read my previous posts, yes it was a short relationship but it has had a lasting effect on me.. last night I decided to go NC (again) after being ignored countless times.. just wondering, what should you do when you find...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by StokeCity1
9 210
Hello all, I have been given fantastic advice on here over the past few months and have managed to use a fair bit of it. I'm a little concerned my mental health is struggling though now as I seem to have had a return of how I was feeling...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Rb1980
11 292
I broke up with my ex a week ago and moved out from his place. We were constantly arguing and I said our relationship was toxic, and clearly not going to change. There were good moments too in between these arguments. Even weeks of no arguing, but I...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Roadtoheal
28 547
So, I’ve known this guy for awhile, we’ve been on 3 dates, all were at his place. The last date I had with him we were making out, and I gave him a handjob. He decided on standing up instead. So I did, I stopped. Then he looked down at himself...
Posted in Dating Advice by Sparklystars
14 427
Hello. I wanted to make this thread, partly for myself to put words down about how I feel, and to hear others opinions if they have any. I have lived together with my girlfriend in an apartment for the last ~9 months. She is going into her last...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by lightwelter
15 462
Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Having some coffee this Saturday morning and just feeling the weight of the world or maybe just the weight of my choices and life... Needing to vent and if you have any new perspective or advice, it's welcome. ...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Lambert
43 877
Gf breaks up with me then on the same week goes on a camping trip with another dude. Comes back and starts crying on the phone how lousy the date was and i blow up on her, because shes actually crying about the guy rejecting her. Because this also...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Jinstron
30 644
So I gradually arranged a date with this girl that I knew. It really came out of nowhere as we started out as coworkers but recently started talking and found out our personalities clicked very well and it took off from there. However I texted her...
Posted in Dating Advice by stuka80
79 1,506
You can read my other threads “struggling“ for the details. Summary is I broke it off. One week ago. Five year relationship that I considered toxic. I have to see this through and not go after her. I am so completely shattered and destroyed...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Destroyed 33
17 434
My boyfriend and I had a huge fight weeks ago and it was painful for both of us, especially me. Lets just say he said some things to me that are too harsh in our native tongue. We made amends afterwards and gave each other some space and had some...
Posted in Dating Advice by seanelly
10 359
I am Male and married and I love my wife. A couple months ago a girl was hired in a different department. Our departments work closely together so we see each other frequently. We started out talking on the phone about work but now we talk on the...
Posted in Relationship Advice by TMurphy
37 1,215
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together