New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I had a baby 6.5 weeks ago, me and the father live together, broke up a month ago, but kinda together now, well, I've agreed to stay and try so's not to break up the family.... I'm really trying to make things work, but it's a real challenge I've told h
Posted in Parenting and Families by YoungMumOfOne
7 8
OK.. So me and my gf of 2 and a half years broke up 2 weeks ago, after nearly two weeks of me trying to convince her to try again and not give up I've accepted she's going, still not giving up on us though. The reasons being.. That I have a kid that w
Posted in Getting Back Together by Tarq
1 8
I'll try and explain the back story quickly. I was with a guy, he suffered from depression, anxiety and was pretty much an alcoholic, I helped him get a job, got a place for him to live to get him away from his abusive father (my ex is almost 29). I knew
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by feelingbetter9
1 46
I've been dating since April. All this time I've been figuring out things about me. It's a wonderful, eye opening experience and I'm loving it! I decided to start this thread, maybe for just this one thing I noticed, maybe more, time will tell. You can
Posted in Personal Growth by Cope
11 85
We met four months ago and instantly clicked. Dated for two months before he had to leave for a work assignment abroad. To be clear, we are not officially a couple, but for the first month we were texting and talking consistently. He'd send sweet messages
Posted in Dating by missgrey09
4 88
I'm a Virgo woman TRYING to get my Leo male to show interest again. We've never had sex but we have sent each other nudes. He's a little younger than me (2yrs), and lives about 2 hours away. We've only been communicating for a couple of weeks, and he was
Posted in Dating by ShiKS
22 122
Iíll try and make this brief: Older couple in our 50s. Met him after 30 years of marriage and fell head over heels although I never expressed it (and neither did he). Dated for 1.2 years. He was growing distant and on March 28 a friend found him on Mat
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by NoContact2668
2 69
Hello all, Feeling down again as if it's all one big tease. Met with my ex gf a few weeks ago ever since than she's been hinting things that she still likes me. Such as how she dyed her hair on vacation cause she was depressed how I wasn't there due to
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Brokenheartedm
0 39
I'm tired of feeling like this. Some of you know what I'm going through right now. Basically, I went out with a guy and instantly clicked. Things moved too fast, I opened my heart to him and then ultimately pushed him away. Since then, I have made a fo
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by JustMizz
27 278
my ex and I recently agreed to hang out again, exclusively, and to see where things may go. He recently went through a hard personal issue, so I went over to check on him. One thing led to another, however later that night he received a text and a snapcha
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by esm12
3 77
I've been casually seeing a man for just over 2 months now. We were friends for over 2 years, until after I broke up with my long term boyfriend where we soon after became friends with benefits / no-strings-attached. I found out that he had liked me while
Posted in Relationship Communication by Galwaygirl1998
2 68
I'm not sure if this is the right thread and I will apologise in advance if it is not but I need advice on a situation. I'm having to move out of my appartment and move back to my country on very short notice due to being fired without notice nor legi
Posted in Personal Growth by FleurDeLys
2 64
Hi everyone, I used to post here several years ago after going through a "very" tough breakup and...well...there's been a development...of sorts...with the said ex, im sure some of you are gonna flame me for this post, but i'd love your help regardless!
Posted in Getting Back Together by highcontrast
11 274
Hi there. I am married and have been with my husband for ten years. Never once cheated on him and never blamed to do it. I was out on Saturday with my friends and was really drunk but the time the club shut. I left my friends to go on my way and got chatt
Posted in Abuse and Violence by crazybaby
48 507
What is the difference between overconfidence and confidence?
Posted in Personal Growth by Elavohra
2 53
Hi there, This is my first post in an online forum. I really hope someone out there can offer me some help and guidance, perhaps through their own experience. This is quite a lengthy story so buckle up for the ride................................ Ba
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Rustler14
9 146
Hi all I'm a 29M who had an intense 4 month relationship with a younger girl from work last summer. As soon as I met her I liked her. She was beautiful, caring, loyal, liked animals and just wanted to be with me. We saw eachother a lot during that
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Ross88
3 99
Ok, so. I was with my ex for 4 years. I moved after 3 yrs with him closer to his hometown so we could begin saving for a place together whilst I was a live in nanny. For a year we did this before he decided to end our relationship for good. At xmas we had
Posted in Breaking Up by missunsure2017
4 98
I've been away from the forum for a while. I had a good-ish few weeks where I went on holiday, spent time with friends, attending counselling regularly, began to feel more normal and as if I was "growing". I really can identity ways in which I need to
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Miastar
0 62
So I have a bi friend and want tips on how I can turn him on making him super horny without being too invasive at first, I wanna know subtle ways to tease him when we are chilling in bed or on the couch. Let me know
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Matty1999
5 101
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together