Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi all. I would like to share my story with you. I have spoken about this situation with my best buddies, but I feel like a need a stranger's reply about the matter, as that would be more objective. There's this girl. Let's call her Jane (not real name
Posted in Dating Advice by WandererBoy
1 2
Hello, everyone. I would like some advice on a situation that I already posted in another forum, but still am feeling confused/depressed. Here is my post: I dated this guy that I really liked (and he really liked me) for about a month. We me
Posted in Getting Back Together by poetsinger
1 2
we are dating for 2-3 months now. she is 19, i am 25. i am her first boyfriend, and she is my third. she is such an amazing and sensitive girl, full of love and empathy, adorable. i cannot stop hugging her and kissing her cheeks and lips. i want all the
Posted in Relationship Advice by AskIt
6 19
I have been divorced now for 2 months, and separated for almost a year. I have started a new relationship with a friend I had for over a decade and I was pretty excited in the beginning because he knows my situation and accepts me. I worry sometimes that
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Dia28
4 37
Okay so I didnít really know what to put as the title, but here goes. So basically, I have a YouTube channel and I film and upload videos as a hobby and I love doing it. However my boyfriend said heís never gonna watch them? Iím not gonna force him to wat
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Hollsmaur
12 115
So I have been seeing a guy ("Jason (36) "m 31") for about two months now - we have been intimate, and are not under a relationship title, but do regularly see each other, spend the right ect.) A few nights ago, I texted him at work asking if wanted to
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Shylight
29 322
TL;DR I might have gotten the title wrong, but nevertheless - I came to realize that when I am doing what I like, I don't mind thinking about my chores I have to do afterwards - I actually look forward to them, thinking that I'll be done with them, and th
Posted in Personal Growth by samat
3 80
Husband and I have been married two years, and he has had what I consider to be two emotional affairs. The first time it was with a female friend who he briefly hooked up with before meeting me. The friend was interested in a relationship, but he was not.
Posted in Relationship Advice by caraboots
21 319
Not quite sure what to make of this situation and if I should just walk away... So a little backstory, me (27M) and my ex (22F) dated for awhile a year ago. It was a good relationship and we took some trips together which I paid for. But late last yea
Posted in Dating Advice by MBMermen
3 87
I have been with my spouse for 5 years we have been through serious life situations together. in the past 2 years he has been caught several times talking to other females.he started acting different changing passwords being secr
Posted in Dating Advice by skywonderlan
13 351
So this I need to explain the build up before I explain my predicament. Iím hoping I donít come across as a monster. Iím 28 (almost) and my Dad died when I was 18. This was quite life-defining for me as I sought comfort (and what turned into a relations
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by hazza2019
16 478
I met this guy and we have been dating for a few months now. Iíve never dated anyone with kids before but it seems like his focus nr 1 are his kids. I am ok with that but after he repeated how his kids are number 1 several times I got turned off and it ma
Posted in Dating Advice by Starship44
30 774
So,I used to go to a specific university and we where at the same group of friends.I had a crush on him but he didn't show much interest. Then I was transferred to another university and he started texting me all of a sudden. He had never texted me before
Posted in Dating Advice by Maryx
14 298
Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I couldn't find a suitable section. I have a question if this is normal or acceptable, as I never experienced such. I will soon move and my landlady showed my apartment today to someone. She told me with sev
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Annia
20 356
I've never posted on one of these before, but could really use some impartial advice... I've been with my SO for 2.5 years and have lived with them for the last year (I moved to their hometown about a year ago and moved in to their house). We have a ve
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by LCH1234
9 234
I used to be able to really make love the way you see it on romantic movies. I used to look at my bf's eyes deeply and kiss him passionately and so on. I would really give him my all, all of myself. Over the last year or so, I can not do it anymore. I
Posted in Sex and Romance by foolsinlove
12 269
Hi guys, I'm having a bit of a wobble, and I've got an awful feeling that I already know the answer to this, but I'm trying my hardest to remain level headed. I've been with my girlfriend for just short of a year now. We both split from our first ma
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Portland Bill
16 465
I'm a self saboteur in relationships and I'm about to ruin yet another one. This is my first flame from when we were teenagers, in fact he was my first sexual encounter, now 45 years later (62 and 63 respectively) we have reconnected. Problem is he lives
Posted in Relationship Advice by ChiliPeppa
9 274
Casually dating a guy. Weíve gone on four dates. It became physical on third date- no sex anytime soon. Iím 30, female dentist. Heís 35 and owns and works in his business. Heís the youngest guy Iíve ever dated. We havenít had any talks yet in regards
Posted in Dating Advice by Sabrina918
23 531
I almost went all the way with this cute Vietnamese girl...did pretty much everything up until the end...and lost my erection at some point and couldn't get it hard again. Very frustrating...this would have been the first time in 10 years. The same thing
Posted in Sex and Romance by drivenfuture
15 386
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together