Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Gf breaks up with me then on the same week goes on a camping trip with another dude. Comes back and starts crying on the phone how lousy the date was and i blow up on her, because shes actually crying about the guy rejecting her. Because this also...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Jinstron
16 160
So I gradually arranged a date with this girl that I knew. It really came out of nowhere as we started out as coworkers but recently started talking and found out our personalities clicked very well and it took off from there. However I texted her...
Posted in Dating Advice by stuka80
32 353
You can read my other threads “struggling“ for the details. Summary is I broke it off. One week ago. Five year relationship that I considered toxic. I have to see this through and not go after her. I am so completely shattered and destroyed...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Destroyed 33
5 147
My boyfriend and I had a huge fight weeks ago and it was painful for both of us, especially me. Lets just say he said some things to me that are too harsh in our native tongue. We made amends afterwards and gave each other some space and had some...
Posted in Dating Advice by seanelly
9 202
Hi Everyone, I appreciate you taking a look at my problem! My wife and I have been married for 21 years, very happily. Although we have had a very fulfilling sex life, she has never really enjoyed penetrative sex. Unfortunately, a few years ago my...
Posted in Relationship Advice by jimloveslips
4 241
I am Male and married and I love my wife. A couple months ago a girl was hired in a different department. Our departments work closely together so we see each other frequently. We started out talking on the phone about work but now we talk on the...
Posted in Relationship Advice by TMurphy
37 807
I completely love my boyfriend. I’m extremely loyal and I’ve lived through a lot. I’m a disabled army veteran. I’m a Christian, but not a holy roller. I’ve been divorced almost 12 years. I met a “Christian man” with 3 incredible...
Posted in Dating Advice by ValorAttempt
13 418
(24F) (33M) So this guy and I first started talking in February this year. We probably see each other once a week or unfortunately once every 2 weeks with his work. He told me he is looking for something serious and wants to settle down. We both say...
Posted in Dating Advice by dustycloud
10 322
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and I have worked the whole time at the same job and just got a promotion as well. He keeps insisting he’s going to get a job and does sometimes but it never lasts more than a few weeks until he...
Posted in Relationship Advice by senick
19 438
I'm 3,5 months no contact with my ex. 3 days ago her daughter sent me a friend request on Facebook and right after she canceled it. I sent a friend request back to her and she accepted it. Yesterday I posted a pic of me at the gym. And in the...
Posted in Getting Back Together by RicBoy
37 845
My ex and I dated for 8 months we broke up 2 months ago, we saw each other a few times during the breakup and in the last month hung out 3 times for a few days in a row and were like a couple. She recently told me that she loves me so much and she...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Rayray4567
10 335
Hello, I am 28 years old and have never had a girlfriend. I think this is, in large part, because I'm picky about who I will date. For one, I'm waiting until marriage for sexual activity. I don't intend to sound judgemental, but I'm truly only...
Posted in Dating Advice by Dunk2
16 497
Long story short, I went to a public event early 2014 where I met a bunch of people that would turn out to be a very dear group of friends for me. Among them was a guy that I've considered attractive from the start. We didn't talk one on one all that...
Posted in Conversational Tips by FrozenMoon
10 263
In April 2019 my 8 year relationship came to an end. Burnt beyond all repair. I moved in with my mother sleeping in a small box room in a single bed, sometimes with my small daughter. One month later i had my own place and things began looking up. I...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by lonewolf1991
3 224
A little follow up to my original thread “Struggling”. For the sake of processing in more detail and logging my thoughts: 5 years. I just broke it off... When I met her I was as close to being my “best self” as I ever was in my life....
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Destroyed 33
21 547
Hi there, New to this forum, but I'll jump right into it. My soon to be sister-in-law and I do not have the best relationship to say the least, that is she'd never divulge what I know. To state some back story, I've done a lot to try and be a good...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by JackEL
11 427
Long story short. Married 35 years. Amazing, well-adjusted kids. Husband is a narcissist. Everything has always revolved around him. He takes 6 week solo vacations every year to hint, fish, and backpack. I love the outdoors, but don't have desire to...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Cheryl0108
19 514
Long story short, I had a beautiful romance with a wonderful woman who treats me great, but she is a single mom with 5 kids. I found out about the kids early on, and should have bolted right then and there, but she was so sweet and beautiful and sexy...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Wolfe359
17 450
I am in a two months relationship with my girlfriend. We are both 23 and have known each other as friends for about six months prior to dating as we worked at the same restaurant part-time while at college. I have never felt this strong for another...
Posted in Relationship Advice by lostthought1
11 389
Hi Guys, I really need some advice or at least a pep talk I'm really heart broken right now. So my toxic aunty is my mothers sister she has always been the Bain of everyone in the family. She isn't married and has no kids she's 52 years old...
Posted in Parenting and Families by ironi
8 292
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together