New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My head seems to be spinning in circles and the more I think about this the more it makes me wonder what exactly is wrong with me. I'm in a happy healthy relationship of almost 1 year. My boyfriend and I are both in our late 20's, he loves me and I tru
Posted in Relationships by StillHopeful88
0 0
Me and this guy have a thing going on but we're not dating yet. We also work together. Yesterday at work he came in very miserable and upset and moody and didn't say one word to anyone. So I texted him after work and asked him if he was ok and he said "we
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by jessissel
0 6
If a bf who is 64 has very little money and is temporarily unemployed is it go without saying that he is using his gf who is a professional making good money with a nice home etc? He wants to marry her as soon as he gets a job and constantly tells her how
Posted in Trust and Relationships by soconfused123
1 25
I could really really do with some advice but please I beg no hate!! I was with my boyfriend for about 9 months and he was paranoid, controlling and mentally abusive. In that time he'd constantly accuse me of wanting someone else, check my phone, read
Posted in Relationships by ExoticDance
3 46
Okay so to try not tell a log story, I met a girl on tinder , when we met we go on well hooked up (don't have sex) bit went back to her place and fooled around we instantly became comfatable next to eachother the next week the same thing happend but I sta
Posted in Love by Michael199
0 1
Long story short, my ex broke up with me December of last year. Went through it all and finally starting to date again. Went out with one lady that I always had a crush on but it just didn't work out or she was into someone else. I moved on and met a girl
Posted in Dating by Bob2526
2 40
This might be in the wrong category so i'll try keep just short but I keep thinking to myself that I should ask out my friend and I don't know why. Firstly I just want to say I'm pretty sure I don't want to date her/have a crush on her and I'm not the
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by hnnng
0 1
Hi I'm very confused 😐I really don't know what to do or think about my ex I met my ex at work he was my supervisor we dated for 3 years he's and he's younger than me. Im 47 And he's 40. I have 4 kids from a previous relationship he doesn't have
Posted in Breaking Up by Ginger218
0 19
Falling apart pt2 Umm this is in connection with the first post I made just last night, but when my bf I think says he needs time to think about it and didn't know where we stood either umm how long of time should I give him or should I send a text? I ca
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Mar mar
3 40
I can literally live anywhere I want on my companies dime. I was planning on moving to Chicago in the Fall and staying there for a couple of years, establishing Chicago as my permanent residence which would mean no stipend. but after talking to my recruit
Posted in Dating by jennylove
17 167
Hello everyone! I'm nervous as it's my first time here. I will try to make this as short as possible. I broke up with someone 2 years ago and I haven't really been myself ever since. We were together for just 1 year and a half, but it was the most intense
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by michaella
2 37
In 2014 I met this girl over Facebook and we instantly hit it off. We dated seriously for around a year and a half and then I started to not feel ready for a fully committed relationship being at a young age. So we broke up but then I started to get feeli
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by riovasey
0 27
Hey all thanks for the advice in advance..So I've been dating this woman off and on for about 2 years. Met her when she had recently separated and we were off and on for the first year with the usual drama that comes with recently separated women. Finally
Posted in Dating by AKH2020
7 110
Hi everyone, I'm in a happy ldr and have been for a year. We have our arguments and our bad patches but on the whole it is good - we had a really rough patch over a month ago for a while but now things are great again. But... I know I should have le
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by 300miles
1 48
My boyfriend likes the thought of sharing me sexually to another man. We are both young, I feel like this isn't normal to think these thoughts in a relationship. It makes me cringe that he thinks about me like that. He tells me it will only stop if I writ
Posted in Relationships by GeorgiaXAngelx
11 120
I recently met this guy online and we hit off exchanged numbers etc but now we are meeting for the first time I'm extremely cautious because I don't drive ( got my license suspended about a year ago) so basically I'm ubering it to meet him originally the
Posted in Cyber Relationships by MissieP
6 64
Hello, I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now. When I first met him, I thought the foreign language was sexy, until it became a huge barrier. He wasn't born here, and English is not his first language, although he speaks it fluently. The pr
Posted in Relationships by Testing123
25 390
This is my first post. So here is my/our story. We are both in our 30s, both in graduate school and working + I have a preteen child from previous relationship. We were together for a year and it was the most intense and wonderful year. He can be ve
Posted in Getting Back Together by WaitTilMarch
0 1
Hello how are you all? Really want to talk about a situation with my ex boyfriend and I..we were living together for about a year and we were so happy. We had fun together and we clicked so well..you can kind of call it "soulmates"..every time I was with
Posted in Breaking Up by User12340987
2 114
Hi My boyfriend of 8 months and I recently started seeing each other again after a month apart (I wanted a break as I felt he was putting everything else in his life before me and despite talking about it, we weren't really getting anywhere) During
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Lucyyucl
8 191
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together