Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little more than 5 months now. Things are going absolutely wonderful. There’s a great balance in almost all aspects – commitment, values, interests, maturity, etc., and we’re so glad that...
Posted in Relationship Advice by CuriousOwl
8 139
I need some advice dealing with a girl I like. I haven't dealt with someone like this before and I am not the most experienced when it comes to having 'game' with girls I like. 6 months ago, a girl who I've known for a while, started talking with me....
Posted in Dating Advice by ajandy32
3 87
I went through a lot of trauma in life and learned very early on that my thoughts, feelings and opinions don't matter. To this day, it's hard for me to open up to people and to speak up when necessary. This has been causing problems in my...
Posted in Personal Growth by kathyb
6 138
Ok, I’m going to be as upfront and genuine as I can about this. Before I explain my situation I ask anyone who responds to do one thing before you respond just take a moment to think... *what if was me in this situation* I have been with my...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Maxy
27 484
hi people this is going to be long but i really need help so my taurus guy approached me when i was already taken he was aware of that but i didnt paid any attention to his flirtings afterwards he started following me everywhere and all that sensul...
Posted in Love Advice by shanayajo
10 206
Hi Around mid November my best friends wife set me up with a work colleague for a group date. Since then we dated 4 times just the two of us, when I asked if she’d like to do something she said she wasn’t sure and that she really liked me and...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Paul135
15 310
I am just wondering is it cheating if I was seeing this girl for 7 weeks before my J1 in Santa Monica. I told her I wouldn't get with anyone but we weren't in a official relationship. While over there I slept with one girl towards the end.?
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Rubia
9 190
Ok so the title is very vague, so let me go into details. I'll refer to my gf as Anna and the other friend as Jake. So I've known Jake for two years, and so have some of my other friends. Anna came into my life around 5 months ago, but we didn't...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Zizikon
8 193
Posted in Personal Growth by ~Seraphim ~
0 79
I'm male and 28 and she's also 28. I have recently reconnected with an old flame. There is a lot of history between us so I will give the jist of it. We were in a long distance relationship about 8 years ago. We were young , I was 19 and she was...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Anything2016
11 316
Hi all, So this is a long explanation. I have had feelings for this girl (let’s call her ‘A’ ) for over a year now. When i first realised I was developing a crush on A we started talking, it went really well, we would flirt lots and spend...
Posted in Relationship Advice by bakahead
5 156
Hello my name is Isabelle. I am sorry for that terrible english but as you did guess it’s not my native language… So Im a beautician and my hubby is an ex military and a bit macho.All is great but with the job and daily things to do I struggle...
Posted in Relationship Advice by annabelle49
10 249
So I texted my ex today fIrst timeafter 2 years, but I have a gf. We texted about casual stuff, I do miss her someties but I do not want her back. I dont think this is a big issue, because I just wanted to talk to her after a long time, but I am...
Posted in Relationship Advice by skyman
8 206
My husband, who is an introvert has become very good friends with a female coworker at a new job. I noticed that he was chatting a lot with his coworker on his work chat and asked him about her. I've actually asked him about her before and...
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Sweta
8 219
Hi, my boyfriend and I broke up 2.5 years ago and we are still communicating minimally. He usually repeats the same phrases like " Everything is fine" and " Good" followed by an emoji. There isn't a whole lot of conversational material, but at least...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Chiral
15 311
Hi guys, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and 2 months, but there is something that I cant quite wrap my finger about and it’s the fact that my boyfriend every time we see a movie, show or whatever on tv and theres a pretty or...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Morninsun
6 228
I have a male friend that has mental health issues, he can become suicidal and very depressed. We became really close last year (not in a sexual way) he told me he was “falling in love with me”. I was getting feelings for him too but I couldn’t...
Posted in Dating Advice by Rose00
5 181
Me and my boyfriend started talking this time last year and we started talking and he made me wait a good six months until asking me out that whole time talking to loads of girls . And only figuring out he wanted to be with me after we stopped...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Ellie666
4 180
I am a 21 year old average-looking guy with a height 5'8 and an average and somewhat athletic body (if that makes sense) and weigh somewhere around 63-67 kg (it varies depending on...
Posted in Dating Advice by Colonel23
10 260
Hi everyone, It’s me again talking about covid-19! Hope everyone has been healthy. Not sure about this situation, but I thought I’d see what you all think. My neighbor is a single mother of a 4 month old baby. We get along well and are...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by BecxyRex
21 489
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together