Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
(LONG READ!) Yesterday my boyfriend ignored me the entire day and the night before that he was acting a little strange. He made a post that said "I am sad" and went M.I.A for the rest of that night and the next day (yesterday). Today he came back and tol
Posted in Dating Advice by peachytwice
2 3
I am really confused. My boyfriend and I have been together for over 5 years. In the beginning of our relationship we had the most amazing sex, but after about a year the sex just started to become less about me and more about him. I tried to speak with
Posted in Relationship Advice by BellSmith
1 21
Hello everyone! I broke up with my ex about two years ago. Time has passed and he is seeing someone new. Our breakup wasnít the most pleasant (when are they ever pleasant really), and we have chosen not to remain friends. I recently have embarked i
Posted in Personal Growth by Jtbelieve
4 54
Some times, from big to small, another's perspective can help. Especially when you're a tad biased. I understand being taken advantage of, but if you never let people see YOU, then how can you reflect and learn. If you never went out on a limb, how could
Posted in Personal Growth by also6prep
0 25
I have four kids yes four which is a lot on itís on to be honest however they donít live with me directly and only see them on the weekend. My new partner has a child and we have been together about a year. Until recently everything has been amazing and w
Posted in Relationship Advice by anonymous201
13 178
I'm getting married in a year. My fiance has asked this guy, let's call him *John, to be one of his groomsmen and I feel really uncomfortable with John. At first I didn't actually even realise that John is supposedly a good friend of my fiance because he
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Tinydance
9 129
My boyfriend and I have been together for 1.5 years. Everything is fine when itís just the two of us. However, I have been cheated on plenty of times before and I really wanted to know whether or not he was really into our relationship. About 2 months
Posted in Dating Advice by tired123
26 419
I've had to see my boyfriend in secret for 3 and half months because of work (there is a thread on here) but now we are public. He has told me about his medical issues with his arms, He has had attacks of pain (he spasms and wants to scream in pain) at
Posted in Relationship Advice by ShaunaN
9 140
Cliff's notes: I believe I'm in a one-sided marriage in that I do alot for her and I get nothing in return in the relationship. I called her on it and things are, of course pretty bad now. Background: * We're both in our mid-50's, been married for 29 y
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by katarist
5 138
So I feel like I messed up. My long distance friend/ex and me started talking again about a year ago. I had full understanding that she was in a new relationship. One that hurt to see. Before we started talking again I took a break from her for 18 months.
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Moir
5 125
My boyfriend (24) and I (27) have been together for almost 3 years. We broke up just 3 days ago. The break up was semi mutual. What I mean by that is I suggested a break up out of pure desperation for change and he agreed. He packed his bags and left. We
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by zerepgf
7 178
Hi all, I had previously posted a few months back dealing with a health issue called pericarditis which they think was caused by a viral chest infection. It causes sharp chest pains, heart palpitations, chest tightness, shortness of breath and fatigue.
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ApocalypseDreams
2 86
My husband and I just met January 2018 in AIT, or Army Training. We got married June 2018, so fast relationship. All was well and good until we moved in together. Up until October, we were living in separate states, since I was discharged from the army an
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by AnnaRoses
6 201
My apologies if this is too much for the forum, I honestly just don't know where else to ask this anonymously. I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks. We've talked about sexual fantasies and stuff, and she's expressed interest in being tied up and
Posted in Sex and Romance by csdude55
11 245
Hi everyone This may be a long post while I try to explain everything. Please bear with me. Basically, last January. I was out walking my dog. My neighbour caught up with me to tell me she had seen a woman taking photos of me. I thought it was strange
Posted in Getting Back Together by Sarahjane11
10 243
Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 8 months now I am a student and my campus is some miles away from home (distance relationship). Things have been moving very fine and the love between us grew and i do sucrifice a lot of things for her. Unfortuna
Posted in Relationship Advice by GeeKay
7 212
Hey all, I need some insight. I'll give some background and I hope this doesn't get too long lol I'm a 30 year old bisexual woman who has just left a very abusive marriage to a man. I'm not really looking for a relationship, especially with a man, any
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by AnonMeUs77
2 100
My partner has a friend they were interested in each other they kissed and touched and occasionally talked about being more than just friends befor we met. They still talk in the phone text and facetime it has been time my partner has ignored me while on
Posted in Relationship Advice by FlowerMaMa
1 92
Why isn't there a cyber girl who just wants to see the words and imagine
Posted in Cyber Relationships by daggydog
33 375
To make it short me and my girlfriend had split up over a year ago, we was with each other for around about two years. Weíre both 19 by the way so we were still young when we broke up. Ever since we did break up because things werenít working and there
Posted in Relationship Advice by samthomas98
4 126
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together