Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I havenít kept one since I was a teenager.
Posted in Personal Growth by ~Seraphim ~
0 0
Before I dive into the post i'll just say that I am planning on asking her when the time is right and i've met my fitness goals - but i'd love to hear some outside opinions. I'll try to keep it brief and free of any bias - wish me luck. Basically I hav
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by HotPots
2 32
Hi everyone. I've been on two dates with a guy and we've arranged our third date for Tuesday. We've been texting each other for a few months now and everything seems to go fine so far. However, I checked his Facebook profile and he has liked too many page
Posted in Dating Advice by Anastasia253
17 159
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2,5 years and itís really been a rollercoaster. Heís done a lot of stupid stuff throughout the relationship, but he has never cheated (at least from what i know and believe) - the issue is that i really str
Posted in Relationship Advice by 123Advice456
10 165
To start off I've been with my partner for a year. It's been the most rough heart wrenching year but I still love him. We met online, I was very wary as online dating had previously seen me abused and ripped off 5thousand dollars. But I told myself this
Posted in Infidelity by Km82
9 207
My boyfriend has this new friend he met like 6 months ago. Every time I see him and talk to him, he stares at me with a smile and never breaks eye contact. He always laughs a little over the top when I tell a joke and tries to include me in their conversa
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by starlight97
8 199
So, I have been dating the man of my dreams for the last 2 and 1/2 months. Everything is perfectly wonderful and great he's kind and gentle, attentive, he is everything that you could imagine. He holds my hand everywhere we go and always introduces me to
Posted in Sex and Romance by thelonely
12 287
My ex. girlfriend broke up with me 6 months ago, and we didn't talk for roughly 4 months. Then, after the semester ended, she texted me and asked me to talk, I was very hesitant, but I agreed. We started to hang out more often, and eventually it was like
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Dash40
5 166
I meet my ex boyfriend about 2 years ago. We dated. Didnt talk for a few months. Fwbs. Didnt talk for a few months. 7 month relationship. Ended. Then a couple of months ago he messaged saying how he missed me and loved me. Got back together, everything wa
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Joanne1985
13 275
As a kid I always thought I'd get married and have kids, I literally looked forward to it but then reality hit and I realized it's not everyone's destiny. After dating around and having abusive relationships I kind of let that dream die and I grieved it.
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by rchubn
11 396
I am in the early stages of a relationship with someone new. We've probably only known each other for about a month or so, and in that time, we've seen each other about 5 or 6 times. We aren't "officially" boyfriend / girlfriend, but we have decided to be
Posted in Dating Advice by am529
9 256
So Iíve been married for quite a few years and Iím in my late 30s my wife and I have an open relationship. About two years ago I met a young lady in her late 20s that was going through a tough time. She and her husband got divorced and she has a
Posted in Relationship Advice by Gopirates19
11 293
Date went really well, or so I thought, but itís been a full day and a half and o havenít heard from him.I wanted to pay but he insisted and said I could get the next one. He also just moved into a new place and kept saying that I would see the place and
Posted in Dating Advice by Taralynnski
10 294
ill try sum this up as best i can. so ... - matched a guy on tinder around 5 months ago and we talked, wasnt until - 4 months ago that we met up - went on dates and he met my friends and i met his at festival events - he made me his wallpaper, post
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by femindelicat
6 195
I've been in this long distance relationship for almost 2 years and at the beginning, it was pretty great. This past 6 ish months, I feel like the relationship is slowing down to a point where I'm questioning what to do. We're not really intimate anymo
Posted in Relationship Advice by xMojoPin
4 124
Hi all, Hoping you can give me some advice and guidance as Iím so crushed right now. My ex and I were together just over 5 years. The relationship started brilliantly and grew from a friendship that was originally based on attraction. We got seriou
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Sasha23
11 313
We date for 5 years, I'm now 28 and his 24. The first few years was amazing, he said how much he loved me and can't see a future without me. He want to grow old with me and spend the rest of our lifes together. However, the last 1.5 years of my relationsh
Posted in Getting Back Together by Vinie
13 306
So this girl and I were friends for a year..we almost started hanging out alone but but it became a mess..she had a bf...I backed off, then she messaged me asking how I was. I noticed she broke up with her bf so I said we should hang out...she said she wa
Posted in Jealousy by drivenfuture
15 313
I am a 46 year old lesbian. My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months now. Things have been going great these last few months. Communication is great, we have a lot of fun, the chemistry is amazing, she is my best friend. We both have had a goo
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by girltalkCA
8 249
Are there other women out there in their 40's that have noticed a lack of emotionally available and healthy single/divorced men? I am dating again, but I've never seen so many men with baggage and issues in my life. Or maybe it's an online thing?
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Belle
22 704
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together