Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello. I am a 26-year-old girl who feels completely alone, devastated, exhausted, and unwilling to fight anymore. Please, don't judge or insult me as this is the last thing I need since I try my best fight and heal my invisible wounds. I am a...
Posted in Personal Growth by raquellexxx
3 129
Letís say you briefly dated someone in your past (think ~2 months, start to finish), things were going pretty great and the interest was mutual, but you ultimately decided to end things before a serious relationship was established. Let's...
Posted in Getting Back Together by joyce
11 275
My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and 4 months, and were in a Ďcomplicatedí friendship for 2 years before that. We come from a society where dating is frowned upon, so only our mothers and some other friends and family from her...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Throwaway391
6 172
So my younger brother (22 years old) has been getting on my nerves lately. My sister just recently moved out and while it was quiet for awhile, my brother now decided to move to her room which is upstairs on top of mine. He's a lazy kid who's getting...
Posted in Parenting and Families by JDMxTeGrA101
13 335
I posted a while back about finding myself in a situationship with a 47 yo divorce with 4 kids. Much of the advice for myself was to steer clear and find a new roommate which for various reasons did not work out. I stayed, and yes-i did continue...
Posted in Relationship Advice by foreverblue
12 352
Many years ago, I injured my back. Actually, I fractured it. And have been living with pain ever since. I finally got approval from insurance for surgery. But surgery for this is not easy. Doctor says it takes about 5 to 6 hours. They start with...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by kalikat
5 167
Hi all. Thanks for the advice on my other post. I was really going to just cut contact and move on. But, my ex has been going kinda crazy. And I caved and got pulled back into this. So now, Iím wondering if Iím being strung along or not. I really...
Posted in Getting Back Together by ritz455
9 278
Hello, so I have been recently thinking about an old friend of mine that I knew for several years. A couple of years ago, She came out to me as a lesbian. However, as the years have gone on, I have noticed some things that might mean she was into me...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by katyfran45
10 239
I donít know this forum includes friendship type of relationships but I need advice. IF this isnít allowed, please let me know. I recently became friends with this girl a month ago (Iím female too) and everything was great up until this...
Posted in Relationship Advice by banana79
12 281
Hello. I've been married to my wife for just three years and together for 6 altogether. We have two young daughters, 2 and 4 years of age. For the last 2 years we have been in constant arguments and bickering and I haven't been happy for the majority...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by RJB
28 521
Hi! Iím currently in a casual thing with a guy Iíve been friends with for months. We havenít hooked up yet but I donít think weíd label ourselves as FWB but maybe like I said dating slowly with no titles but thereís exclusivity. ...
Posted in Dating Advice by banana79
27 691
This isn't really a request for dating advice rather something I wanted an opinion on. I've been getting to know someone, he's very polite towards me in general, but some of his comments I find unsettling. Sometimes he'll make comments that...
Posted in Dating Advice by Leah33
35 693
Was this girl just using me for sex? So, me and A girl I went to college with were in a friends with benefits type relationship this year. We are both 22 and went to the same college. We both just graduated. She is the youngest of several siblings...
Posted in Sex and Romance by Andyj88
7 263
Ive never posted on a forum before but i need un-biased advice so here goes. Ive been with my gf for 9 months- not a perfect relationship, but we love each other and have always worked through our problems. Weíre very different and so far its...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Jake75
9 292
Hi everyone, I'm feeling a little down this week because it seems the guy I've been seeing/flirting with is not single. I know it happens all the time but lately it has become sort of a pattern with almost all men I meet. I just don't know why I...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by kim42
77 2,324
My boyfriend of 10 years got a text at 10pm from his ex/kids mom saying she got a new job and was excited. And though heís never done anything or crossed a line with her, me being a girl of course overreacted because of the late time. I just had...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Rosie1300
33 1,026
Hie There I have been in a 4 month relationship with someone amazing but shut's down now again. The smallest of thing can be a trigger and can turn into something so big it sometimes if not all overwhelms her, i have...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Rue 05
9 358
So, thereís a man in my life... out of the blue. Weíve been 5 months together. The first month, I was very happy, he cared about me and was different from anyone I had before, in a positive way. We talked about any topic, from movies and games to...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Badabum33
13 438
So my ex and I have been broken up for 2 years. We have 3 kids together. We still care deeply for each other but can never seem to make a relationship work. She had an affair a few years ago and we tried to make it work after that but couldn't...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Kaiser_Soze
10 569
That will be long and badly written post, as I am not native speaker. I hope I can describe my situation properly... I was in 10 years old relationship. I meet my BF when I was 18, he was 19. That was strong relationship from the beginning, and we...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Florielle
12 705
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together