Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Idk
Hi everyone 😁 So I kinda have a problem. My friend has a boyfriend for a few months now. And we often go out with our other friends to club, parties etc. But this one time everyone had to leave earlier and I was going to sleep at her house so I st
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Ines123
5 31
This guy I'm in love with and used to date asked me out then I said yes but then he broke up w me and said he wasn't 'ready' for a relationship but get this. a couple days later he aked me if we could have sex even tho we werent dating and i said yea but
Posted in Love Advice by Gabbi
4 97
So this guy I’ve been seeing says he can’t have a relationship right now because he wants to focus on himself to better his career, but talks about pregnancy and having a baby with me almost every time I see him. I know he doesn’t have bad intentions but
Posted in Pregnancy by Jessa23
7 88
I met a guy through an app not related to dating. It was just to make foreigner friends. We starting texting everyday on Instagram and later on whatsapp. We texted like four hours at least everyday. He is Indian and I am Spanish. I feel his values and mor
Posted in Dating Advice by Girl2197
7 105
**We've been dating since new year, and its been great till 3 weeks ago.** I \ have been dating Girlfriend \ for 8 months Well to start off a little recap, im 25 and this is my first serous relationship, because i am a emotional roller
Posted in Getting Back Together by Simpleman101
13 191
Do you listen and act on your intuition even though it is painful? I have a friend who I got very stong vibes several months ago but gave benefit of the doubt to find it was pretty right ..do you just normally drop everything and run ? Without explanario
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by top bloke
2 88
Sorry in advance for the long essay to follow, I am trying to provide as much context as possible. Hopefully I've structured everything in an easy way to understand. Life Context I am in my early 30s, male, only child. My parents are v
Posted in Relationship Advice by MirrorKnight
6 176
Hi, so here's the deal. My dad cheated on my mom at young age, is a pathological liar (he'll even lie about things he doesn't need to lie about) and is toxic to women. He and my mom are divorced. My mom plays dumb to stuff happening, makes excuses for
Posted in Parenting and Families by SarahJay
8 114
I am 29 and he is 39. We met when I moved into an apartment complex 6 years ago. I was just starting school again and he is a tattoo artist. Back then I was not serious about dating and didn’t think much of the future. He’s so good to me and has grown to
Posted in Dating Advice by Leigh34
13 322
This is really tearing at me. I've been dating someone for the past 15 months (met online). She's a nice person, and we've become very good friends during this time. She was there for me when my father passed away last summer, and I've been supportive
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by JWeber
7 194
I met someone a month ago with whom I've had an instant and extremely electric connection with. Even though I had swiped right for mostly his looks (he's a headturner), we ended up talking intensely in all hours of the day and deeply for two weeks before
Posted in Dating Advice by Honeycomb8
4 213
Hello, this is my first post here and I am looking for some advice on how to deal with being an "outcast" in my own home town. I have tried to be an active member in the community and own a successful small busines... that takes a lot out of me and
Posted in Career, Money and Education by shelleykate
5 211
New to this forum but have actually read quite a lot on the ex back and NC topics. Long story very short... 6-year relationship, she's 19 years younger... call me a cradle-snatcher, but we really understood each other for most of those 6 years. Lived t
Posted in Getting Back Together by HeartAce
15 303
Hello, so this guy that is not my boyfriend. We have been “talking/dating” for about a year now. However, he initially moved down here for school with his now ex gf before we met. They were stuck in a 12 month lease and he told me when the lease was up he
Posted in Dating Advice by LoveDove19
6 156
Hi all, Just a quick question as Google doesn't ping any offering up to me regarding this small but curious matter! I host a lot, we have many people over at many times due to my husbands business. These people are sometimes friends and sometimes st
Posted in Travel and Cultures by mylolita
18 414
So, my ex-boyfriend reached out to me the other (via text message), and expressed an interest in rekindling the relationship. He told me that he was missing me very much and hoped that I missed him too. He asked me if I was interested in working out our
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Sweet Sue
11 210
So to give the backstory my best friend (we’ll call her Dana) and I have been friends since middle school and we are currently in our early 30’s. She has been in a relationship for the past ten years and in a month will be married. I have been chronically
Posted in Friendship and Friends by skittles88
10 236
Hi there, I'm all new here. English is not my native language, so please forgive any errors. I'm here because I need to share my story. Don't have friends, can't tell my sister or other relatives. I met my husband (we’re not married but I still c
Posted in Infidelity by Island
13 251
Hi everyone, I'm not quite sure how to handle this situation or know if I'm too pushy or not assertive enough. I'm hoping some folks with more experience in this regard can give me some tips. I've been with my company for nearly 6 years (in December
Posted in Career, Money and Education by BecxyRex
11 209
I've been in an "e relationship" with a woman for 8 months. Since she is 5000 miles away, we haven't met yet. We were very very close and open to each other. We said I love you and we kept each other happy. I messed up and snapchatted another girl and sav
Posted in Dating Advice by Joshua108759
10 263
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together