Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So I had a lovely and warming dream last night. However there is a few things that really stick out to me and wondered if anyone knew the answer to this. My Nan, who has been passed away 10 years now. Came to visit my family home. Everyone was...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by daniellejade
0 29
Dears forumers, I almost died today. While I was in the shower, I started to pass out. I said to myself in my head that I must not collapse. I got out of the shower cubicle and started asking myself a lot of questions about what it could be. I was...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by LilieRose
2 73
Hi guys, has anyone experienced an ex suddenly being totally disrespectful & selfish after the previous contact was really kind and the total opposite? Why would exes do that? After 7 months since the breakup happened I got treated like that from...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by SweetPotatoe
6 96
Well I'm stupid, went 4 days no contact with my ex, to recieve a restricted message on Instagram saying "hope you're good".. I stupidly replied and now I'm being ignored😤🥺 I just don't get why people do this..
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by StokeCity1
7 171
There was this guy that I was extremely interested in. He claimed to be interest in my as well. He would always want to hang out with me and I loved it. He said he was interested in going further with me. Things turned for the worst in the end. We...
Posted in Dating Advice by Shmina29
11 290
I really need some help. Where do I begin... I am in a relationship with someone who I think is the one for me. I have honestly never met anyone more suited for me in my life. We met on Tinder by chance, I had just gone through one of the...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Quaver
23 492
I've been talking with this girl for the past 3 weeks. We talk on the phone daily for hours and hours. You know how the first phase is. On Tuesday, she went to her friend's house to sleep for a night, as her friend was having a sleepover. We...
Posted in Dating Advice by lmasterz
28 493
Hi all. I'm in abit of a pickle and think just by tapping out what's gone on will (I hope) make me feel better, especially if I get some brutally honest replies back. As back ground, my now ex and I dated 6 years ago for a few months and due to...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by DQD
36 558
My Fiancè is a 30 year old male, I’m a 30 year old female. My fiancé is super close to his uncle. Basically his uncle is like his dad. Ever since we started dating his uncle has been very hard to deal with to say the least. My fiancé made his...
Posted in Relationship Advice by jchxd8
43 824
At my work place, there is a guy with whom I am in love. We never met face to face. But I often see him online during our work group meetings. During our online group meeting, I fix his screen all along. I love his eyes. He looks very soft and...
Posted in Love Advice by LilieRose
12 292
I own my own business who has contracts with other businesses. I was invited to a soft reopening by a customer of mine to give feedback on there procedures before opening back up to the general public. I was talking to the woman who invited me for...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by javajones
3 218
A little bit of context. This girl has been my best friend since freshman year in college, a little over 4 years ago. I have always been attracted to her and had feelings for her, but never acted on them. They were easy to ignore sometimes throughout...
Posted in Love Advice by Lovesux189
16 436
Been reading ENA forums for a long time but now i need your help!! long story short- Im 26yo guy and been dating L who's 24, for nearly 4 years, since 2016. We've had a v v v good relationship and always cared about each other, we'd argue over text...
Posted in Getting Back Together by ynk6
82 1,060
My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year now. We have been long distance our entire relationship, we live about an hour and a half away from one another. We both work full time and I am currently in college pursuing a Bachelor's degree....
Posted in Dating Advice by kenztaylor45
7 283
I have written about my ex before, we ended in October last year, stopped seeing each in February and I went NC then. He blocked me on everything, but unblocked my Whatsapp to send a Valentines day text, which I ignored. I text him in March when...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by jeezrick
5 272
So about a month and half ago my on/off ex of 4 months broke up with me because he said he was stressed out over the pandemic and needed to focus on his self, telling me I deserve better. Since then I’ve severed all contact. I’ve even began...
Posted in Dating Advice by mayflower165
10 418
My girlfriend broke up with me she still text me everyday and snapchat me cute photos. Says good morning and good night. We lived together for 6 months and dated for 3 years. She left cause we didnt do much together because I got really sick and...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Unknownman
12 368
It has been more than a year that my husband started the VOT process. He did his officer board and passed very well and got a glowing recommendation from the personal selection officer( PSO) . He did the teaching course from a local college that they...
Posted in Career, Money and Education by ~Seraphim ~
4 189
Hello, Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago after a 2 year relationship and I'm having a bit of trouble. Honestly it's strange because we argued on a daily basis and at times I didn't even look forward to seeing her. I'm 24 years old and this wasn't...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by spencfix24
11 318
I met a girl on a dating app. The conversation was going well, so I gave her my number and told her to shoot me a text because I wasn’t on the app very often. She contacted me later that evening, but it was late, so I told her that I would just...
Posted in Dating Advice by Sixersfan234
22 595
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together