Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I havent responded, but am shocked to receive this message from someone I met off a serious dating site. We chatted for 3 weeks and met once and were planning to meet again. My gut reaction is not to respond. Its too bad hes responding to the situation
Posted in Dating Advice by heartbroken84
10 93
I reached out to my ex expressing being disappointment that he resented me so much as I valued him in my life and I was sad that it ended with animosity between us. After months of ignoring me, he replied to this recent email with I dont hate you, get o
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by charis32
5 91
Hi guys, will keep this short. Went out for 8 months. I wasn't a good boyfreind and took her for granted. Our break up was bad. Both our fault. She broke up with me because her feelings changed however she was lying about seeing other guys while s
Posted in Getting Back Together by angelo44
10 141
Hello! I'll try to keep it as short as possible while providing enough details, as I do not want to keep you reading for too long. My ex (M21) broke up with me (F23) 4 1/2 months ago, we were together for 2 years and 2 months. Everything was amazing,
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by lilac2817
3 85
Ive had a big transformation since I started posting on here a week ago. Ive done a lot of spiritual reflection this week and its lead to where I am now. And I guess I just want everyone to know that comes to this site in a panic like I did that it is
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by cmf1011
2 79
Quick bio Me:25 him:27 Together 5 1/2yrs with 2 month break about a year ago. So this friend of his i have always had trouble with, they have known eachother for 10 years or so and are not very close, partner has says he just feels bad for her as she
Posted in Jealousy by Unsure2012
4 97
BF (35M) and I (35F) have been together 3 1/2 years. We started location-sharing on our phones in Year One upon his suggestion. At first I thought it was a bit creepy. He's an amazingly great guy, although he can be controlling in some ways, like everyone
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by alibabac
12 272
Hello. I've been a serious relationship with a woman for a little over a year and a half. There is love between us and there are things that I love about her and I think she feels the same way, but I can't shake the feeling that our relationship is one si
Posted in Relationship Advice by jul-els
31 462
Ok I'm 45, at 45 my grandpa died, my cousin died, my dad at 45 had a triple by pass and lived for 18 years. My health though still good is starting to change. Cholesterol borderline high, I have 3 months to reduce it or start expensive meds. I'm back on W
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Jetta
7 133
So I have thought a lot where to get some insight on this matter, since I live far away from my loved ones and even though they want to help, they haven't been through something similar, that is: long distance breakup. My boyfriend and I met while studyi
Posted in Getting Back Together by lion123
8 177
Hi, I have just found this forum and I am desperate for advice please. I have been in a relationship with an older guy (I am 33 he is 49) for about 18 months now. In the time I have known him, I have helped him through alot from homelessness, addictio
Posted in Getting Back Together by Hannahsmith
17 287
Hi, I'm new. I got divorced in November of 2019 after a 16 year relationship and moved cross country to live closer to my 20 something son. I can not afford a therapist. I was in therapy for ten years as an outlet to living with a man who had undia
Posted in Relationship Advice by Sun Sprite
17 291
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting and first time visiting this community. So - i have been with someone for the past 2.5 years. In the beginning things were great, but i always noticed that i felt as though he didn't always speak to me in a
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by troubledsurf
13 277
I've had a lot of things go down the last 6 or so yrs (Moved homes 2x, delt with cancer and family w/cancern, had a baby, delt with step kids (one of which has a lot of issues) moved to another state, work work and more work , and always seem to come back
Posted in Personal Growth by MrAdversity
10 197
Hey guys, so, I don't know where to start really so I'll go back to the beginning... I was with my ex for over 5 years and it just wasn't going anywhere, I didn't feel the same any more and I'm pretty sure she didn't either, I didn't see a future with
Posted in Relationship Advice by Surfer2019
12 337
A lot of times when I have an embarrassing moment, I have trouble overthinking what others thought of me in the moment. I am also aware that other people generally don't care in the big picture and that I'm the only one stressing over it when it's really
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by yun
7 163
I have a question about determining a guys interest. Weve been on two dates, hes out of town this week but were getting together again once hes back. My one concern is that he takes awhile to return texts. (Hes not married I can imagine some
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by FirstDates
14 269
Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to read this entry! Any and all advice is welcome. I've been dating a guy for a little over six months now but have known him for almost a year. He has many, many qualities that I have been looking for in a p
Posted in Relationship Advice by benwyatt
23 350
So this is a follow up to a thread a little over a month ago about a girl reaching out to me after a breakup. Summary: Girl from college that I had a crush on while working on capstone project reaches out to me after the ending of my two year long rel
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by theostix
4 123
Just to give you a back story, my fiance has never been physically abusive. Short tempered and a bully verbally when he gets mad, yes. But never physical. We have two kids together and have been together for a few years. So anyways, the other night he an
Posted in Dating Advice by anonymousflo
39 946
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together