Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey everyone, Last night I broke up with my Long Distance Boyfriend, we've been in this LDR for 6 months and we didn't get to see each other, but he was someone I knew in person not just some internet guy. The first months were so good but then things s
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Peace of mind
0 0
I'm a 22 (F) who's suffered from anxiety my whole life. I'm currently in a relationship with a 22 (M) I've been in therapy for a few months and have just now managed to stop being so anxious. I used to would just have emotional break downs when something
Posted in Dating Advice by xxtokyox7
4 38
Hey what's up everyone. So the issue is quite complex, she had a long time crush on me, so I'll have to describe things that happened in past, but I will make sure to make it as easily digestible as possible. Me 20, girl in question 18. There's t
Posted in Dating Advice by Suba
2 24
So I have a friend who committed suicide when she was in her Sophomore year of high school. It's been a bit of time since this happened, about a year or two, and I still think about her. She was smart, funny, athletic, pretty, and had an awesome group of
Posted in Suicide by Callie189
2 39
I met the guy in late November. He was my new neighbor. By late February we got married. It was quick but at the time it felt like the right thing to do. Heís 40 and I am 31. We got married before I let him move in because he had to pay 50% of his way, th
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Mfawn
24 209
This just happened last week on Mother’s Day. We have been together for 19 months and we known each other for 3 years. The first time we dated, it didn’t end up well. We went on 3 dates and then he decided not to date me anymore and date another girl. W
Posted in Relationship Advice by mssgrande
2 52
My girlfriend mentioned to me that I need to say no to her more. I am very giving in a relationship and I donít see a reason to say no to something she wants to do if itís not a big deal to me. I am completely lost, I donít understand why she would
Posted in Dating Advice by DanDempsey
11 142
This might be long but I need advice regarding this. So I have been with her for 5 years, 4 years as best friend and 1 year in a relationship. We never had feeling for each other in the start but as years passed and we were about to graduate I think we b
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by rishaq
3 64
I am a girl in late high school. I haven't been on a date before, but I have been flirted with. There are times that boys in my class come up to me and try to start conversations. I freak out, and accidentally reject them. I feel bad about it because it's
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Callie189
10 103
The day after my ex and I broke up her friend reached out to me letting me know that she was sorry I was hurting but that I was going to find a perfect girl one day. As soon as I read the message I was like wow her friend must know something else. So I st
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bro32
42 376
I recently broke NC with someone that I was involved with a few years back. We met as juniors in college and it was an instant sexual connection but she had a boyfriend. This didn't stop us from eventually hooking up and being each other's "first" girl on
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by pul
16 184
Iíve been dating this 44 yrs old guy for 3 yrs now and we have been intimate only once. I know he do cares about me, but I miss my sex life. I do not know how to bring it up to him. His previous partners have been skinny beautiful women. I am beautiful bu
Posted in Dating Advice by Camiwhy
8 209
Hey everyone... I have a bit of a story if anyone can give some advice. :) I met my friend 4 years ago and fell in love with him after knowing him just a month. I told him how I felt. I have never known a love as strong as I felt for him. It felt lik
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by Mikey0616
5 104
So I'm in an ldr with my bf. We used to live in the same state, but he is currently doing his PhD across the country. Lately we haven't been talking much. He's always been bad at replying to messages and stuff. But this time it's horrible. Initially I
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Snowzxyz
5 157
Would just like a little bit of advice on the situation. My husband has given my an ultimatum of getting rid of my dogs or he will walk away from me and the kids. First off we have been married for 8 years we have always had more than one dog. We have 6,
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Kris2019
50 611
My sister has an issue and has asked me for her advice. Her husband was receiving many texts and spent the whole weekend texting on his phone. Today she asked him who was texting him, thinking it could be his boss regarding work. Husband told my sist
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by okeyd
4 141
Basically Iím looking for abit of advice if anyone has a minute or two spare. So basically, around a year ago I found out my mother had lung cancer, she lived in the Midlands, I live in London. Iím a chef of 15 years, been running lots of restaurants a
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Abc17
4 126
So I met this guy on a dating app and we really hit it off in the beginning. Itís only been 3 weeks since weíve been talking. In the beginning he was very attentive, put in a lot of effort to communicate. He is a business man so he is usually very busy pl
Posted in Dating Advice by Nupurkaur
14 231
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half. We have both been very good with communication and were like best friends until January of this year when his mom's uncle died. Death is something that really messes with him, so when th
Posted in Relationship Advice by kayjackson98
6 167
So, imagine a group of 6 people sat round a table (just to make things easy). The 2 groups of 2 people on both sides of me are in conversation with each other. Thereís me sat there on my own, and opposite, thereís someone else sat not talking to anyone
Posted in Conversational Tips by monkeysblood
5 121
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together