Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
A little follow up to my original thread “Struggling”. For the sake of processing in more detail and logging my thoughts: 5 years. I just broke it off... When I met her I was as close to being my “best self” as I ever was in my life....
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Destroyed 33
0 0
Hi there, New to this forum, but I'll jump right into it. My soon to be sister-in-law and I do not have the best relationship to say the least, that is she'd never divulge what I know. To state some back story, I've done a lot to try and be a good...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by JackEL
3 65
Long story short. Married 35 years. Amazing, well-adjusted kids. Husband is a narcissist. Everything has always revolved around him. He takes 6 week solo vacations every year to hint, fish, and backpack. I love the outdoors, but don't have desire to...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Cheryl0108
3 77
Long story short, I had a beautiful romance with a wonderful woman who treats me great, but she is a single mom with 5 kids. I found out about the kids early on, and should have bolted right then and there, but she was so sweet and beautiful and sexy...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Wolfe359
6 117
Would you like spending time with a/your boyfriend or girlfriend at their place every day within the exception of working, almost 24/7 with no let-up? Is that healthy? I ask because there's this couple who isn't married(not that it matters) that...
Posted in Abuse and Violence by ztyu1234
10 170
I am in a two months relationship with my girlfriend. We are both 23 and have known each other as friends for about six months prior to dating as we worked at the same restaurant part-time while at college. I have never felt this strong for another...
Posted in Relationship Advice by lostthought1
10 199
Hi Guys, I really need some advice or at least a pep talk I'm really heart broken right now. So my toxic aunty is my mothers sister she has always been the Bain of everyone in the family. She isn't married and has no kids she's 52 years old...
Posted in Parenting and Families by ironi
8 200
Hi everyone, I am someone who is overly sensitive and gets quickly emotional. Let me say this right at the beginning - I don't like this about myself. So today I had an argument with someone and then I was crying and just felt sad. I don't even...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by kim42
14 291
Question for the Ladies: If you had a baby later in life and used an egg donor and your husbands sperm would you still feel it was 100 percent your child knowing even though you carry it, you have none of your dna in that child? And if you used...
Posted in Pregnancy by Skatterbunny
15 276
Here it goes! I was in a relationship for 16 years. High school sweetheart. Love of my life... my whole world. We pretty much came from nothing and four years before we broke up we bought a house and really put ourselves in a good position. Six years...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Destroyed 33
14 245
I'm divorced for about 1 year and have a 3yo daughter. I started dating this guy for 1 month and things were going great. He knew about my past. But sometimes he wanted to relocate and telling me things might not workout. Recently he told me that he...
Posted in Dating Advice by Rolypoly22
26 607
My used-to-be best friend is in a toxic relationship with a manipulative, gaslighting, controlling douchebag. I really wish I was exaggerating, but none of her friends like this guy. They've broken up close to 5 times in the ~9 months they've been...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by youngnotdumb
5 176
I have been going out with a guy . We met online before the pandemic lockdown started in my city, have chatted/talked/gone on "video dates" for about a whole month before starting to see each other and have been seeing each other for an...
Posted in Dating Advice by elyssac
41 823
Hi guys, I am looking for some advice what more I can do. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 and a half years now, living together almost 4 years from that. Our relationship was okay, but last 6 months, sex has not been too much often...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Clea
13 373
Am I missing something here, why would the stranger tell us to get a room? Does my guy friend see me as more than a friend and I just can't see it 🤷♀️ (me) I haven't dated anyone since October 2018 (him) It'll...
Posted in Dating Advice by Stephy2016
7 233
I put a post about my ex and how I started NC. She contacted me that night asking if I was okay and we started to talk again, then she started to ignore me while being online.. so I blocked her again and then rang her the next day asking why she...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by StokeCity1
20 400
I left my girlfriend of 1.5 years together around New Years ( I wrote a post about it ). She never left my mind since the breakup, but I was ready to move on. Since we broke up she tried to get me back a couple times. When the pandemic hit in mid...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by dcb83
9 318
I came here as I have concerns about interactions between my boyfriend and my female best friend that exclude me. They aren't hanging out in person but it's very new so could lead to that. They have been playing online Xbox with their headsets on...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Daydreamer07
8 331
I posted a thread a while ago about how the guy I had been seeing and I were taking space. We ended up breaking things off, but we both agreed we could see the other as a friend in time (it honestly didn't feel like the cliché "we can still be...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by youngnotdumb
11 327
Hi everyone, I'm doing well now and out of it for six months, but the whole thing is still haunting me ( sorry it's so long, hope you get to the end! ) this is the first time I've shared all of this, don't be too brutal please! I guess I wanted to...
Posted in Abuse and Violence by Lady D
14 500
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together