Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello people! This is my first post! I need some help! As the title says, i have relationship anxiety and it's something i've been fighting against for so long! This may be a bit long so bare with me :) For a long as i can remember i've had rela
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by CCrimson93
4 49
Love at a distance maybe? I met a girl online ( she's perfect) but I haven't seen her live. I'm scared to come to her. I'm afraid of disappointment. What am I to do?
Posted in Sex and Romance by jackrobinson
3 43
My husband (M31) and I (31F) have been together for four years, married for two. Our relationship had already started to struggle when we got married - we hadn't been having sex for quite a long time (I'm not physically attracted to him) and although he i
Posted in Relationship Advice by hundredaug
10 189
I've been with my partner for 18 months and In that time he's had a few issues with self esteem, thinking hes not good enough and compares himself to others, when he gets deep into these feelings he shuts me out, wont see me, break contact with me and the
Posted in Relationship Advice by KellyJoszko
5 91
I've been with my partner for 18 months and In that time he's had a few issues with self esteem, thinking hes not good enough and compares himself to others, when he gets deep into these feelings he shuts me out, wont see me, break contact with me and the
Posted in Relationship Advice by KellyJoszko
2 86
So to begin with, I don't believe that every facet of the story I am about to tell boils down to the 20 year age gap between myself and my boyfriend of 3 years. Being at different life stages certainly plays a role in the problems I'm about to touch upon,
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by emrhi
4 139
Iím in my twenties. I find my life very difficult. The dynamics of the people I live with upset me to no end. I donít really know where to start as it has gone so for so long. Things started to feel ok again for me for a while. That is until my narci
Posted in Parenting and Families by 234me
6 126
There's a friend of mine (we are both females in our 30s) who I developed feelings for recently, however she had gone through an apocalyptic breakup and so I was kind of taking a wait and see approach, sensitive to the fact she might not be ready to date
Posted in Dating Advice by coastgirl
6 224
Hi all, been with my current gf for 4 years now. We're both still young-ish (27 and 24 respectively) and recently I've been doubting whether I want to commit to this girl and it's been tapping into my negative feelings about ending it. However, I had to d
Posted in Relationship Advice by GB11CR7
3 151
Hi all, I was wondering what was your experience with breaks in relationships and it can be ever healing, and how should it be handled. Last night, my boyfriend and I had a talk and he suggested that we took a break from the relationship. We've been g
Posted in Relationship Advice by FleurDeLys
9 211
Hi, I'm new to this forum but have just managed to get my boyfriend of two years to talk to me about where he sees our relationship going. He got me into the relationship when I wasn't interested in anyone and would say things like "I'll put a ring on yo
Posted in Relationship Advice by jannijan
31 374
Hello everyone. I have a few burning questions with regards to what i'm facing in the relationship. So some brief background. I met this girl on a dating app (CMB) and we hanged out as friends for about a year, before actually moving onto gf and bf. We've
Posted in Relationship Advice by Tengenchris
11 287
I am not in a relationship, but with my ex he would make me promises and I would say half of the time at least, he would let me down. I enabled his behavior by forgiving his broken promises, and/or not following through on things so basically I taught him
Posted in Relationship Advice by Gymgirl71
20 362
Met a guy a few months ago at a party who was a friend of a friend. We chatted briefly and the attraction was instant. He invited me to his birthday party but I couldn't make it. At the time I was also dating someone else. We had each other on social
Posted in Dating Advice by SarahUK
12 398
Can you lose weight because you are stressed about an exam ? When I started the year I had 48-49kg and now I am 45kg. I can't even remember the last time I was 45. It is not such a difference, but my height is like 1.68cm. I was always skinny and this is
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Chloe157
6 149
Itís been 3 months since my boyfriend ended our 3 years relationship. He came back in between telling me that he misses me and we talked for like 2 weeks before ending it again as he wasnít ready to commit anymore and was more interested in being friends
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Missinghim12
14 280
As most know here my son is Autistic and him and I share a lot of traits . I belong to a lot of adult Autistic forums in an effort to make his life easier and found I share so many traits of other Autistic women. I had a very introspective friend on here
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ~Seraphim ~
16 297
Started dating a girl 1.5 years ago with Bi-polar and PTSD. It was very slow in the beginning with her not even wanting to kiss me on the first couple dates, then quickly transitioned into bouts of sex every time we hung out and constant conversations abo
Posted in Getting Back Together by Mardoth20
2 152
So do you guys think I have a chance with the girl I am texting when she responds all the time, but late? For example I text her, she responds 5 hours later although being online. Sometimes she replies immediately. This is the reason we exchange generally
Posted in Dating Advice by Equator
11 350
Iíve been with my now fiancť for three and a half years on and off and he has been living with me for about 3 months we spend ever day together but itís starting to feel like heís losing interest we donít talk like we used to you can just feel the space b
Posted in Dating Advice by searcy
12 466
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together