Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
have dated my ex for two years A year and a half into the relationship I grew feelings for someone else and put myself in a pickle. A person who is more relatable to me. Someone who has a similar lifestyle to me. My girlfriend at the time has differen
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by HelloINeedU
10 161
Hi everyone. Just after a bit of advice in my relationship, it's by no means a deal breaker or anything but interested to see what others think. I've been with my girl "officially" about a month now but have been dating since late September. All
Posted in Dating Advice by RKO
7 127
Okay so my ex and I who were very in love and talking about marriage broke up a few days ago. At first I begged and really pushed her away even though she cried when I finally quit begging and told her I was leaving she was very angry before that. I asked
Posted in Getting Back Together by ChristisLord
14 212
I'm 24 and have zero social life. I'm a journalist at a newspaper. I do have friends but I hardly visit them. I am shy and don't talk much and when I do talk, I'm really soft and people need me to repeat what I say at least a couple of times. I do feel lo
Posted in Dating Advice by Hopelessnick
10 178
Around 2 months ago my girlfriend cheated on me and I made the decision to not break up with her and stay. She has a history for cheating on her boyfriends but with me being her longest relationship she says that she feels really bad about it and says she
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Blueka
10 139
I met a guy in November who is going through a divorce (almost done, he said). We got close very quickly and he even cane to my momís house for Christmas. I met some of his friends too. Since that time a lot of bad things have happened: His dad was di
Posted in Dating Advice by SueKa
15 266
:icon_sad: So back in the middle of October I took a trip with my Boyfriend. I ended up wetting the bed, I was also bloated, stomach cramping and gaining weight fast. I saw the Urologist when I got back who blew me off. So I got a second opinion. T
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by limichelle
10 218
Big shocker. Not that anyone cares, but I would at least like to express why I'm quitting after being a member for nearly 7 years. In my mind, this site was supposed to be an empathetic community of people who were willing to help each other overcome dif
Posted in Personal Growth by ConfusedLady21
22 598
My girlfriend and I are both 39. Iíve been incredibly torn lately. Weíve been together a year, but Iíve never been 100% happy. I even ended it once for about 4 weeks, but we worked it out. Iím at that crossroads again. We have so many differences that it
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Jack3d
13 282
Last year, in November, I had found this guy who's in his 30s on a dating app and we matched. I'm in my 20s and I don't mind the age gap and neither does he. We had been texting a bit and I asked for his number. We texted some more and he invited me over
Posted in Dating Advice by camille77
8 333
I was offered this nice permanent position at a stable, long lasting financial company last week. I signed the offer, and right now, theyíre just going through the background check. Iím starting in 1 Ĺ weeks. I had very smooth, easy interviews with them
Posted in Career, Money and Education by DaisyMayPorter
19 407
I didn't find out about "height loss" until recently. We all shrink from a half an inch to over an inch daily. And after reaching age 40, we shrink around a half an inch per decade from aging. It's more after age 60. What i also recently discovered, is so
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by samsname
13 251
I met my boyfriend around 4 years ago. We knew each other for almost a year when we started dating and moved together in April last year. He's everything I ever wanted in a man. But there is a problem; he's always drinking. He doesn't treat me differe
Posted in Relationship Advice by vilval
21 575
I have been in love with this guy from my school ever since I was a teenager. We were acquaintances in school but haven't been in touch after that. A few months ago I started talking to him through fb. We chatted 2-3 times. It's always me who initiates th
Posted in Love Advice by Sachi
6 223
Iíll try to make this as short as I can... My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. Iíve known him for almost 6 years though. We always had a thing for each other but never did anything about it. Eventually, I decided to make the firs
Posted in Dating Advice by mackmrtn1
14 527
I been dating this guy for a year and a bit we took things slow but not in a boring way. We have met each others familyís we thought of a future. We started arguing a lot around 1 year 4 months and we decided to take a break. He ended up speaking to this
Posted in Getting Back Together by Unknown22
6 262
This will be long. Yesterday morning, I woke up and my husband wasnít in the room. I tried looking for my phone to check the time, but couldnít find it. So I just laid back down. He came back in the room and went back out to find clothes for work, came ba
Posted in Trust and Relationships by damnedifido
39 764
Last year I met a guy who I felt I had a great connection with and he admitted he really liked me. We were both living in the same city at the time, so it was easy to see him. Unfortunately, after a few dates, I had to move home for unforeseen reasons
Posted in Dating Advice by Mia8xxx
7 288
Recently I started a seasonal job and in process i met this girl. She is one of the leads at the workplace. The workplace environment is pretty hectic and its hard to find free time to actually talk to people, as its a fast pace work environment. About 3
Posted in Dating Advice by djman
7 262
Hello everyone, hope u are all doing well. Here's my situation, i'm in a two years relationship, ups and downs, some conflicts, a lot of love and warmth too. In may, i'm going to have a traineeship far from my country, which will get me so far away form
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Riri2019
11 292
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together