Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
**Ooops, this should be attraction and flirting I think** So this cutey I used to work with contacts me about a month ago, and we had been slowly becoming closer. She ramped up the texts and they were more and more affectionate, and she wanted to cud
Posted in Dating Advice by Seff
3 45
I started seeing this guy a few weeks ago. We had sex on our first date which isnít something I ever do, but I really liked him. I mentioned to him that I wanted to get to know each other before having sex again. Our second date went really well but once
Posted in Dating Advice by Clueless24
2 66
On Facebook, my girlfriend posted a video of the beach and one of her friends commented that she wants to go. They started talking about how badly they want to go to a beach since there's not one near us and my girlfriend commented "I'll get the food and
Posted in Relationship Advice by lalalad
10 169
Iíve been dating this older woman for a few months now and things are pretty good but I think that the age gap or something keeps her from opening up to me. We mesh really well together and we have a ball but there are things that she says and certain thi
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by alex17466
1 44
I just still donít understand how someone can tell you they truly and really love you like no one before, then be able orbit you and not ever talk to you or even check up on you after breaking up with you. My ex broke up with me in February because she
Posted in Getting Back Together by r00b14
4 79
Hello guys... I'm new on this forum and I have created my account solely for the purpose of asking for your help...I don't know what to think about this situation that has been upsetting me for the last two years and I really need some advice but I don't
Posted in Relationship Advice by ffcoolj
1 84
Hi, so Iím a 24m who recently had to stop seeing my 21f gf. Weíve been together almost 2.5 years but she said she wants to grow alone. As most men would do I asked if there was someone else. She said she had feeling for a bit about someone online but stop
Posted in Relationship Advice by Scottyt379
2 52
Hello all. Sorry this will all sound a bit gibberish but I'm not coping very well with everything. I've been speaking to my ex since December 2017 and we got together in Febuary 2018 which may have been a bit quick but it seemed right. A month later he
Posted in Relationship Advice by LucasMichael
7 138
Hey everyone, ENA has given me so much comfort while I'm recovering from fresh BU (11 days ago. I'm still in the beginning stages of this nightmare. Ugh). I'm having trouble discerning some emotions and I'd like to share specifics. This is a long one..
Posted in Getting Back Together by Swbymid
10 208
I had asked for advice about my boyfriend, who is bipolar and talking about how he couldn't wait to move in together. He told me recently that he's inconsistent and it's his bipolar that causes it. When I tried talking to him about my feelings, he blew
Posted in Relationship Advice by SusieNovy
14 168
Hey all, quick summary, there was a history between me and this girl who use to 'harrass me' on fb, and really annoy me. She even admit herself that she was trying to annoy me. She ignored me in person and really acted pissy with me. Not sure maybe she wa
Posted in Relationship Advice by epinephrine1
0 50
Pretty certain I first posted this into the wrong section. Just please people respond! Right where to begin... Iím a 26 year old virgin who hasnít ever come close to having a relationship, let alone sex. Since my friends drifted from me Iíve always
Posted in Sex and Romance by DazzaHatty92
3 90
I apologise in advance for the following lengthy post, I tried to make it as concise as possible. I have been with my boyfriend since 2013, we had a breakup in between for 4 months due to him cheating on me on a drunken night out and losing feelings f
Posted in Trust and Relationships by whitesand3
5 113
6 months......6 months have been since we parted ways and I still feel suicidal and my life is a torture. I was an as$hat for sure. But we had to part ways. I couldn't do what she asked for. I was in a beautiful yet very strong relationship with a very be
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by obnoxious
6 190
I have been no contact with my ex girlfriend for 6 months. She has a HUGE ego and after an arguement we had we both walked away. I was the first to walk away and she did as well. We had been out of contact since. One of the reasons of the arguement was th
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by obnoxious
6 235
Iím 33 and a full time single dad of two girls. Iíve been divorced for a little over 7 years and been single going on 5 five years now. Thereís a woman Iíve know for about 6-7 years. Sheís a great person and a single mom to her son who attends the same sc
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Jesse85
6 167
Hi everyone. I have had the same boyfriend for 4.5 years now. And we are coming to buy a house together and move on to the next stage of our relationship and suddenly for the first time I am having some major doubts! I basically need help as to wether
Posted in Relationship Advice by Sweetpotato22
6 154
Itís been a long time since I was last on here posting about an ex boyfriend. In an effort to get over THAT ex boyfriend I started dating someone else (big no no, I know). It wasnít supposed to be a serious thing, but more of a fling. Well almost 3 years
Posted in Relationship Advice by Gemini528
15 324
I have been in a serious relationship with a man for almost a year now after knowing him for 3 years. He is much older than me (18 years difference). He has 2 teenage kids. They are honestly quite difficult at times. His daughter is very spoiled and has a
Posted in Relationship Advice by BeatriceBee
6 156
Hello, I am recently out of a short term relationship. I met this guy literally 2 months ago, things were going great and then suddenly out of the blue, he stood me up. Now, a little back story, he knew of me from years before, but I didn't know of him. I
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Blossom314
9 185
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together