Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
This is a bit of hurt venting and sharing for support and it feels like a second heartbreak. It might be longish so TL/DR summary ex told me after breakup that she had school related deadline, but would like to talk and maybe date again after that. Then h
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Utterlyhurt
0 14
Hi there Iím facing a big decision right now and it is whether I should break up with my partner or not. We live together, and at the start he seemed perfect and gentle and he used to do cute things for me but not so much anymore. Now heís controlling wit
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by michaela514
1 31
There's a restaurant I go to once a week or so down the block from my place. It has a wonderful staff and I feel really welcome being regular since they are a newer place and want to keep their clientele. I pop in on an off day in the evening, before clos
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by OneRainyDay
2 64
So this boyfriend I have been with for like 6 years now... we just recently bought a house together. He has online Goddesses that he pays way more attention to than myself. We have a pretty steep mortgage to pay now and he sits there and will buy these la
Posted in Relationship Advice by cldhrt4evr
4 84
My fiance just returned from deployment. Since she's been back she has been distant and affectionless. She spends more time with her friends and just having a conversation with her is like pulling teeth out. I myself am also a active duty service member h
Posted in Relationship Advice by ZachHickman
4 97
Hi, I will try to make the long story short. I got divorced last year, after 8 years of emotional abusing marriage.after a couple of months I met him. We chatted as friends for a while and then decided to date and see where it goes. So we met and decided
Posted in Dating Advice by Duduie
2 145
I was with my recent ex for 3 years but knew each other for longer. We have a very good relationship but later it got toxic. He would be jealous and accuse me of cheating all the time and blame me for not loving him enough, not giving enough attention. He
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Lilly91
21 384
So I have sporadic anger problems it stems from being so shy my whole life and walked all over by family, friends, & relationships. Now I have so much anger that I find myself mood swinging and Iím starting to worry something is wrong. However majorit
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Junkieee
4 133
I made a very confusing entry the last time. In my first post, I shared about my ex boyfriend who, not even 2 weeks after we broke up, started dating again. So I already stopped ďstalkingĒ or doing anything related to him. I told my friends to stop u
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by CallmeFAYE
3 121
How would an assertive woman behave? I met somebody at my course and we really clicked I just cannot explain how. From the way we maintained our conversations I think that there was a great chemistry from both parts. He, a bit shy but confident and I,
Posted in Relationship Advice by score123
6 153
Meeting up with ex tomorrow for the first time in two weeks! I know this will probably be the last time I see her for a long time and I just want to know how to handle it. I lover her to death but I know I need to let her go! Not going to lie I am hopeful
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bro32
11 207
6 weeks ago I(F,26) broke up with my boyfriend(M,26) after a 4,5 years relationship. I decided to do it because of too many problems which I will detail further. Iíll try to keep is as short as possible. From the very beginning the relationship did no
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bluemoon17
6 168
Last year in April I met a guy on tinder and we hit it off immediately.He called me very often and we texted every single day.He even ended up giving me a nickname and told me that he deleted tinder because of me.After about 3 months of just talking,we de
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by nn2172
8 210
Hey guys. Iím gonna give you a lot of detail to make sure you understand the situation Iím in. I had my first girlfriend in high school and was headband over heels for her. However, this was a one sided relationship. I was very open with her and told
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by RadioHead1
22 333
Hey Everybody, I am a little confused and need some clarity really , I am in my 40's and so is my ex Boyfriend , we both have kids from previous relationships. Back at the end of January he basically said after nearly 2 years and him being very loving
Posted in Relationship Advice by moomin12345
10 254
So I will try and keep this as short as possible just need some advice or someone to just snap me out of this and tell me i'm being stupid and to move on with my life I don't know. Me and my ex were together for 2 years we had a rough start as we were
Posted in Getting Back Together by NeriaSurana
13 279
Hi, I am looking for some advice in my current relationship. I fell in love with a girl I met just over a year ago online. We grew close, met up and clicked. It was a distance relationship and we struggled for a while, To cut a long story short I de
Posted in Relationship Advice by Confused1844
35 521
I suffer from crippling depression and was experiencing an extreme depressive episode a couple days ago. My friend who is aware of my situation called me and somehow convinced me to go to a party. In the past I have had issues with drinking as compensatio
Posted in Sex and Romance by ZoeHill
27 561
Disclaimer: this is going to be really long because I don't want to leave out any detail. My ex (we'll call him "Steve" aged 20) and I (aged 19) had been together for 3 months. I know that's not a long time, but we visited each other at least 2-3 times
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by chandler123
4 168
Hey guys, I never thought I would ever post something like this anywhere but I honestly need some sort of opinion on my situation...il try and make this short... Ok so it started back in grade 10, I was very picky about who I dated as I had a "reputati
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Weldinlife
8 257
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together