Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi, my boyfriend and I broke up 2.5 years ago and we are still communicating minimally. He usually repeats the same phrases like " Everything is fine" and " Good" followed by an emoji. There isn't a whole lot of conversational material, but at least...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Chiral
3 20
Hi guys, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and 2 months, but there is something that I cant quite wrap my finger about and itís the fact that my boyfriend every time we see a movie, show or whatever on tv and theres a pretty or...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Morninsun
0 17
I have a male friend that has mental health issues, he can become suicidal and very depressed. We became really close last year (not in a sexual way) he told me he was ďfalling in love with meĒ. I was getting feelings for him too but I couldnít...
Posted in Dating Advice by Rose00
3 50
Me and my boyfriend started talking this time last year and we started talking and he made me wait a good six months until asking me out that whole time talking to loads of girls . And only figuring out he wanted to be with me after we stopped...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Ellie666
0 32
I am a 21 year old average-looking guy with a height 5'8 and an average and somewhat athletic body (if that makes sense) and weigh somewhere around 63-67 kg (it varies depending on...
Posted in Dating Advice by Colonel23
6 75
Hi everyone, Itís me again talking about covid-19! Hope everyone has been healthy. Not sure about this situation, but I thought Iíd see what you all think. My neighbor is a single mother of a 4 month old baby. We get along well and are...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by BecxyRex
20 333
I’ve been living in my head thinking about what went wrong with this woman I fell for. We first met back in mid-2018, connected briefly, then went back to our respective countries which are on opposite sides of the world. We stayed in touch...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by confused9875
2 104
I have been with my partner for several months. He has children with his ex so i always knew she would always be a part of his life. Thats fine. I was prepared for that. What i was not prepared for was for her blaming me for every problem and...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Hannah97
14 275
I have a girlfriend of 2 and a half years. We have gotten on well with a few bumps along the way. We are 29 and 25 respectively. Trust and loyalty would play a big part of relationships for me. I have no reason to mistrust her. There has been a...
Posted in Dating Advice by rolf12
8 191
Hi all, thanks for reading. Let me just start off by saying that I've never been very good at communicating with women in a flirty sense and I really struggle to see their "hidden" meanings and all that kinda stuff. Without going into too much...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by MartinSeptim
22 369
So my relationship of 7 years just ended today officially. I don't even know where to start with healing my heart. I have had my heart broken before but never this bad. The pain feels like it will never end. And yes I know the saying that time heals...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by BlankIn
4 109
I’ve been living in my head thinking about what went wrong with this woman I fell for. We first met back in mid-2018, connected briefly, then went back to our respective countries which are on opposite sides of the world. We stayed in touch...
Posted in Dating Advice by confused9875
5 237
My girlfriend sometimes gets really angry about my past (who I dated, slept with...) I have changed myself into a better person since I met her but these things came back to haunt me. I stupidly told her about my past and now she gets angry...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by digitaljohn
18 270
Hello I decided to make a throwaway/ burner account because I feel if anyone found a post like this it would cause more problems than solve. I have "been with" or "talking to" this guy for over a year, I am not his girlfriend but we both agreed...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Medium0
5 183
Hello. I am a female in her late teens, and I do a lot of things that indicates that I probably have a problem with managing my emotions. First, I have these bursts of frustration that are usually triggered by very insignificant things. Sometimes I...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by chippie008
6 153
I am wondering if Iím too critical but sometimes I feel as if my partner is incapable of small tasks like dosing medicine or heating up leftovers or making a sandwich or cleaning the toilet properly? Sometimes I think he is child like and I get...
Posted in Relationship Advice by BCC123
16 386
I need some advice from some people who have been through the same situation I went through. I recently found myself in a bit of a triangle type situation. I don't want to bore you with too many details so I'll try to make it as brief as possible. I...
Posted in Dating Advice by ConfusedL
6 204
Hi there, i was with woman for a five, or eight years... Do not remember exactly how long, i am a drinker and drug addicted in the past. Now we speak with each other, and i feel like... she's listen to me. She living with her mother, we have some...
Posted in Getting Back Together by achefull
5 163
Hey guys Iím in a long distance relationship with my gf for about 4/5 months. My gf and I were talking over FaceTime one day and she wanted to go to a concert that is coming up in a couple of months. I wasnít sure if I was going to be able to...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by poster566
7 202
Hi everyone, My boyfriend of 3 years just broke up with me and I was not expecting it at all. I am distraught. He said he doesn't love me anymore and wanted time to himself to focus on his family and work. I am 22 he is 24 and we have never been in...
Posted in Getting Back Together by KJ22
8 207
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together