Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
It's been a while I asked anything here. I feel like asking an oracle. I mean I hope for a helpful answer, but I know oracles don't really exist, unless you count that thing responsible for memory leaks. So, long story short, I'm a scientist, and a few
Posted in Personal Growth by jimmyh
0 0
So I had been dating this girl for about a year and a half. 12 of those 18 months were long distance. I broke up with her in July while I was abroad but then in August I went back to my home country for a 4 week holiday and we met a lot during that time.
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by dg9159
3 78
I (24 year old female) met a guy (27 year old male) in June 2017 at EDC Vegas (a rave). We hit it off immediately and had a lot in common. We lived across the country, but became really good friends and shared a lot with each other, and coincidentally eve
Posted in Friendship and Friends by somechick99
9 183
My wife and I had been married for 17 years when we separated earlier this year. We had struggled through raising three kids, dealing with various mental and other health issues and a disastrous financial situation which we had just gotten fixed when in
Posted in Getting Back Together by Sublime1974
10 209
Hi all Me and my partner of 20 yrs have seperated im 44 she is 42. We have a morgage together and still live in the same house. My partner she drinks and changes when she does. She wants to move out but has no money to do so. Im not sure why im on here b
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Darcus30
8 157
I'm going to break this story down into three parts so it doesn't get messy; I'm a bad story teller sorry! 1. (Before the feelings) 2. (Summer of 2018) 3. (September - October) 1. Before I met her, she was just another person who my ex did not want
Posted in Getting Back Together by sadboy88
6 135
Iíve been dating this man since I was a sophomore in high school. So we have been together for over 5 years. During this time, we have been through a lot because we both have undergone so much personal growth. Ultimately, a few months ago, we broke up bec
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by IzzySpriggs
10 177
Not sure if I I used the proper words to position my question but Iíve known this guy for over a year. We met because he was pursuing me and wanted to date me. I liked him a lot then or else he wouldnít have gotten my number. Problem was, timing was bad.
Posted in Dating Advice by soconfused89
15 408
I love my husband dearly, but we do not communicate very well. We are both passionate people and both have busy jobs. If we argue, I remain quiet whilst he tells me everything that I do to upset him, and he stops me mid-flow to say 'stop right there!' a
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by RedNovice7
4 151
Just wanted to post this link (hopefully that's okay). The information in this article will hopefully give those a better idea of how serious their partner is or isn't about them. https://iheartintelligence.com/partner-of-convenience-not-truly-lo
Posted in Relationship Advice by SherrySher
6 179
Hi guys. Hope youíre doing well. So, we have been living together for over a month now. At first he seemed caring, respectful and gave me all his attention. But then two weeks in and he started to change. He doesnít text, doesnít pick up my call,
Posted in Relationship Advice by thisispain
9 192
I have a crush on this guy, I wore a kind of low cut top the other day out in public (Iím a DD) and I felt him staring at me as I walked towards him, I tried not to look at him. But I looked up at him anyway and he was looking at my eyes with a smirk on h
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Lilamariah
12 296
We separated 2 yrs ago because of his cheating. He discarded me cruelly and chose the other woman. I blocked him in my active social media sites and never responded to his early hoovers so that i can heal. Fast forward, he followed me recently in an inact
Posted in Infidelity by phoenixlyza7
7 253
We moved states recently (6weeks ago). This move was not something I wanted, and I voiced my opinion and concerns about it frequently. They all went unnoticed, nor did my husband really care. He accepted a job, and put in his two weeks. I was stuck. We
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Halowithspikes
20 329
She dumped me for her ex. I didnít stop her and just blocked on social media her for my own sanity. I tried to rekindle an amicable (not friends/BFF type) relationship as we work and live fairly close to one another and I try to act like a mature man some
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by OW7LAW
11 221
Hi, Everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I'll try to give you as much background/history as possible without going into too much detail. Let me start at the beginning, about 7 years before my relationship with my current girlfriend
Posted in Relationship Advice by Ekrad19
3 106
Iíve been seeing this guy for a few months. About 3 days ago, we got into an argument and it seemed to escalate so he told me to go away and not bother him anymore. I said ok. There hasnít been any contact so far. Any thoughts on what I should? Should I j
Posted in Dating Advice by Sana1234
21 486
So long story short, I've known this guy since I was legit an infant, theres 9 years age difference between us, our families have been close since before either of us were even born. This past May, a group of friends and us were all out camping and one th
Posted in Dating Advice by mzhyde
14 349
Hey eNA, My girlfriend (of one year) recently shared something disturbing with me. We were at a party and she blurts out how she hates and canít stand a guy. Naturally, I thought he broke her heart as they were travel buddies in Australia for a year. T
Posted in Relationship Advice by Goodfellas
27 554
Been a long time since I've been here, I know. Life has been going well for me - I work in a job that finally nets me a lot of money, I get plenty of OT, and I'm in an environment that I finally feel like I belong in. Stressful, yes, but nothing I can't h
Posted in Relationship Advice by Fudgie
17 392
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together