Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey folks , feeling extra lonely and sad tonight. So I accepted a job offer and moved into a different country a week ago. The place looks nice, people are friendly, but I dont know anybody here and I'm just sitting at home by myself, terribly missin
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Blackey
3 65
Iíll give yíall a quick or try to make it a quick bio so to speak about us. Iíve been with significant other for over 4 years now. Recently married been married to my wife for about 3 months now. I love her so much and sheís my world. We live together and
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Omega0321
58 721
Hi! Iím frustrated and wanted to vent but also want to see what you guys think. How come in my spare time I do things like shop for us and run errands. And when my boyfriend has spare time he seems to just go out with his buddies and itís always leisu
Posted in Relationship Advice by BCC123
12 207
Dear lovely people We had a falling out and he has said he has cancer, in fact he has said it is terminal The truth is sadly that when we were together he was pretty abusive, when I confronted him he wanted to go our separate ways however I feel like I
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Lady D
63 721
Not sure if this is the right forum but here it goes. 20 years ago the person I was in love with passed away in a car accident. Took me awhile to get back into dating but after many tries i kept thinking of my lost love and nobody was able to match that
Posted in Dating Advice by Y2Jay88
12 232
Hi! So I have kind of recently started the dating app thing and it is very confusing and weird I must say. There's one guy who I've been on about 4 dates with and I like him we get along well but I started to feel things were moving too fast. I just
Posted in Dating Advice by LockerBunny
16 442
I will start by saying I am NOT interested in my boss. I just want to know if whatís going on here is indicative of him being interested and advice on how to handle if it seems he is. I have worked for him for 11 years. He is married and has three adu
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by ClearDay24
15 318
If you had an immensely loving relationship, you guys enriched the each otherís lives had crazy chemistry ( both physically and mentally) but the other person isnít prepared to give you a relationship right now due to learning to manage their illness bett
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by StickyFlan
9 193
I had a great first date with a guy a week and a half ago. Someone normal and nice, very funny. We had great chemistry. He kept saying how nice and normal I was. (We met on online dating) He walked me to my car, gave me a big hug and peck on the lips. Tha
Posted in Dating Advice by DaisyMayPorter
42 710
I've had so many feelings over the last few months that I just haven't been able to turn off. Some of them have been things that I've never felt before. There's days that I feel so pathetic that I let someone shatter me like this.. that I can't seem to pi
Posted in Getting Back Together by Plntldy22
7 261
Hey! I am in desperate need of advice that should i ask my swimming instructor out or not, he is really charming and being a girl should i go for it or not, its just i am jot really sure if he is interested and we donít talk about anything else but the
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Rajwinder
16 327
Hi all, I need some perspectives/support. About a year ago, I met a man and had a brief (3-ish months) exclusive relationship with him. I really fell for him. However, what emerged were a lot of issues, not the least of which are some strong narciss
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Kricket123
19 516
My school crush finally talked to me and he wouldnít break eye contact with me. Before he would be hesitant to look at me or would look away. Is this a good sign that he didnít break eye contact when talking close up? Or did he realize Iím ugly >.<
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by loveylove
6 194
The question says it all :p
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by loveylove
6 261
I had been dating this woman for about a month and overall things seemed great. Then, she started pulling the slow fade act on me. I eventually sent her a very direct text just asking if she wanted to see me again or not. She apologized for slow fading an
Posted in Dating Advice by dmveep
48 824
Hi everyone, As you can see in my previous topics, my ex dumped me 7 months ago for the 3rd time. She already had a new boyfriend one month later. But that isnít the reason why I am opening this topic. Lately lots of my friends are getting engaged,
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Pikachu
9 256
Hello all, firstly my apologies for the arrogant title; If possible Iíd like some input from you guys regarding my thoughts and feelings. Iíd very much appreciate all input. To be as brief as possible. Me and my girlfriend are in our early twenties,
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Newuser228
11 342
Hello folks, My daughter, age 36, became pregnant in July. She had recently graduated from college and has a son who is 8 years old. She was thrilled about finding out, but her fiancee was less than thrilled. He told her that he already has two child
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Sweet Sue
40 662
Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost two years. We love each other a lot and want to be together but one thing we argue about almost once a month is our sex life. I have a low sex drive, I always have. Itís low enough that I thought I was ase
Posted in Sex and Romance by mitchehj
11 301
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I were dating for six months. After the first month, his mother was diagnosed with a brain disease and the next few months she was in and out of the hospital. I was there for him everytime it seemed like it was over and he
Posted in Relationship Advice by lostingrief
5 262
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together