Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hereís my story: A few months ago I met a girl in my country while she vacationed. She had broken up with her bf that same day. Told me he was great except for the fact he was emotionally aloof so she felt unloved. She paid me an incredible amount of atte
Posted in Dating Advice by MaybeThen
2 6
I broke up with my ex about half a year ago, at the start of my summer holidays(June) and when i got back to school(September) i started to get close with a friend of mine that i had known for 2 years. We were already a little close, and honestly i alread
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Jonh555
0 23
So thereís this guy at work who I think is interested but I also donít know for sure. We talk sometimes and sometimes we donít. Which is why I sometimes think heís not interested but I often find him staring at me and when I make eye contact with him he j
Posted in Love Advice by ch3
1 37
My friends dad passed away. I am conflicted whether to attend the funeral or not. I dont know his dad and have only met him once. If I attend it would be to support my friend. The thing is he is a friend from college and we have caught up over the years
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by soulsista29
4 61
My husband and I are mid 30s. We moved to the coast of SC from Indiana 3 years ago to be close to my dad's side of the family since my mom died 5 years ago. We have been renting a studio apartment on my grandma's property - same address but different
Posted in Parenting and Families by JDAnthony
22 276
My ex broke up with me nearly 2 months ago for unclear reasons - I've posted before. But basically, it was along the lines of: I waited for him in a coffee shop and got annoyed when he was 45 minutes late back from a run when I had paid to come and se
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by jeezrick
11 162
I am a woman who is in a same-sex relationship with my girlfriend. We have been together for a little over a year and she told me once in the beginning of the relationship that she was raped several times by her cousin when she was 15 and he was 17. It ha
Posted in Relationship Advice by gracie137
9 126
My girlfriend and I are kinda doing a long distance thing, well lets be honest we only live about 45 minutes apart. Well our relationship started off great over the summer I would go there she would come here ,we saw each other twice a week some sleep ove
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by chris 101
8 150
I'm a sexual abused survivor by my own father. I don't have relationship with him and don't love him. I would like to forgive him one day so i can free with all the anger i have towards him. I don't think i can ever look at him and love and respect him. I
Posted in Abuse and Violence by MrsWise
15 163
So I have been with my gf almost 2yrs, (I am 48, she is 47)we don't live together and not sure we ever will. She is, "not the domestic type who cooks n cleans" (her words) which is fine by me, I have been doing all of that for myself for years. She claim
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by pconn71
12 239
Let me preface by saying he is NOT a shy person. I haven't seen my guy friend in like 4 years. We were platonic friends. We kinda ended things on a bad note. It was an immature verbal fight. When I saw him, I was shocked, and I said "Hello" and he was smi
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by InfraredRose
19 309
Hi, I'm not sure if this thread should be under "Dating Advice" but I'll explain myself. TLDR; 24 year old expat living in Amsterdam. Haven't been on a date in a really long time and I can't seem to get any female attention. No matter what I try. I
Posted in Dating Advice by dg9159
6 163
I'll try to make this brief but I previously posted a thread about how my ex and I are in contact. I've had a serious conversation with her since then, where she informed me that she really wants to give me another chance but doesn't think she is ready an
Posted in Getting Back Together by floating
24 384
We're both 20, lasted ~7 months and I was her first love. She was co-dependent and I never thought she'd leave. She moved in with me about 2 months in because of difficult times. We expected her to move out when she got back on her feet but we both got so
Posted in Getting Back Together by newguy6802
32 448
There is a guy with who I share a good friendship with. He told me that things where bad with his girlfriend. After they broke up he has become more touchy with me and he said that spending time with me comforted him. One thing led to another and we ended
Posted in Dating Advice by Nathalie91
20 382
Ok so I'm slowly starting to attempt to get back into the dating scene. I like a friend of mine that I've know for a good while. I want to ask him out but I'm so afraid of making it awkward or being let down, but also trying to get out of my comfort zone
Posted in Dating and Shy People by msgirl
8 167
Many of your already know my story, but for those unfamiliar here is a quick run down: my wife of (~3 years) and together for ~13 years. We now have a 6 month old child we'll refer to as T going forward. I have many posts from around when we got marrie
Posted in Divorce Advice by a_lifters_life
10 280
I've not seen it mentioned on here but i think this blog is brilliant https://magnetofsuccess.com/blog I hope it might be of interest or help to people
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by misterjister
13 345
Did you ever date someone for a period of time then due to whatever reasons you broke up and no longer saw a future with them only to get back together again? Did it work out in the end? How long were you broken up and what changed in that time?
Posted in Getting Back Together by Hydroappa
22 650
My Ex (18F) and I(20M) had a breakup because apparently she has not warmed up to the idea of being in a relationship after being in a relationship for 3 months. I gave her 2 opportunities to tell me how she felt about being in one because she always acted
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by DerFeind1940
12 345
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together